How do you feel about "being" a Cocksucker?

What he said! :)

(Except I do like cum . . . )

I agree whole heartedly... but have not given a BJ yet. Have given a couple of HJ's tho. Looking for a guy I can trust and near me for convenience.

Last edited:
I like it! I am definitely not gay, I'm not a CD. I don't want to kiss, hug or cuddle with another male. I just want to suck cock and feel it throb then explode in my mouth and throat. I don't even enjoy the taste of cum. I just like the activity of sucking. Good title, I'm a cock sucker.

This pretty much describes me, but I do like eating cum. It's an acquired taste, I like the flavor and the consistency because it IS cum!

Hie cruel

I am so old, and my wife died off. Otherwise, would have missed it. I am so glad I do it; the sissies, the CD's, and T girls. Now I date a gay boy; love sucking him. Love to swallow; a lovely experience. Will never stop it.
So glad my wife died off?
I mean, that's just cruel!
I like sucking too, though@

Never been with another guy, but in my younger days I could self suck, which I did a lot. And for me, the urge and pleasure came MUCH more from sucking a cock than getting sucked, so I guess that makes me an honorary cocksucker. :)

My thoughts as I took a cock in my mouth

How many cocks do you have to suck before you are considered a cocksucker? I've only sucked one cock after becoming an adult, but I really liked it and felt good about it. I hope to get to do it again sometime.

The first time I met with a TV/TG (about 6 years ago) he came to my apartment and after a glass of wine and a bit of 420 for me he went into the bedroom and she came out in a Little Black Dress (LBD), her hair and makeup extremely well done, stockings, heels and a translucent pink panty. Her name was C..e; she was lovely.

IIRC I was wearing a black dress, silky lingerie, heels, thigh highs, makeup and a wig.

Almost immediately I lifted up her LBD, saw a beautiful cock in her panties, took it out, and took it into my mouth thinking "I am a cocksucker!!! Finally"!

My only regret is that I was enjoying her so much I couldn't slow down and she came within a few minutes. After we recovered a bit she sucked my cock far better than any woman has done in the last 50 years.

We repeated our adventure a week later, as she was leaving I asked if she'd fuck me next week, her response was Yes. Wow!

Her cock was delicious and felt better than anything I've ever had in my mouth.
Years later only the need to not share a STD with my wife is about the only reason I don't go on CL or other sites and meet up with a MFM or T4M.

Like many others who have posted here I'm not attracted to men, but as I get older my desire for cock just goes up and up. I want to suck, be fucked, and return the favors.

Thanks to all of the Literotica members who have posted links to photos of beautiful TGirls, cocks, shared their thoughts, and let me know that I'm not all that unusual.

Find a place where you can speak in a loud, clear voice without anyone hearing you.

Now say out loud, "I am a cock sucker. I love the taste and feel of a cock cumming in my mouth." You can ad lib to include your own particular preferences, of course.

It's exciting to say that out loud.

I am a cock sucker. I love the taste and feel of a cock cumming in my mouth.

Find a place where you can speak in a loud, clear voice without anyone hearing you.

Now say out loud, "I am a cock sucker. I love the taste and feel of a cock cumming in my mouth." You can ad lib to include your own particular preferences, of course.

It's exciting to say that out loud.

I am a cock sucker. I love the taste and feel of a cock cumming in my mouth.

O.K. I am standing on my tip toes ... ready.

"I am a cocksucker."

Love it. Been sucking cock for 13 years now, I prefer it as a precursor to taking that glistening dick, covered with my spit and easing it all the way into my asshole (that is fucking heaven), but as it's own thing, it's awesome as well.

My name is Faye, and I am a cocksucking whore...:kiss:

in my younger days, when i had just come out, i really didn't like sucking cock. it was more the preliminary to getting fucked. Then, when i hit my thirties, i did a complete taste change and didn't particularly want to be fucked but loved sucking and being sucked. in my 40's and 50's, i must have sucked 2000 cocks..........anything from 4 inches to 12, i absolutely loved it. i always felt really in control, using the other guy as i wished and making him beg to cum. i learned to deep throat, too. now, at 65, i can't even find a guy who wants a blowjob.

i told a friend that for me a blowjob was the equivalent of shaking hands and he was so scandalized that he talked about it for years.

so good to be back,,,, haven't sucked a real cock since I was a teen. but love to cam for guys or even chat with them and call me a cocksucker, it turns me on so much.... but have sucked a couple of these.

Last edited:
The first time I met with a TV/TG (about 6 years ago) he came to my apartment and after a glass of wine and a bit of 420 for me he went into the bedroom and she came out in a Little Black Dress (LBD), her hair and makeup extremely well done, stockings, heels and a translucent pink panty. Her name was C..e; she was lovely.

IIRC I was wearing a black dress, silky lingerie, heels, thigh highs, makeup and a wig.

Almost immediately I lifted up her LBD, saw a beautiful cock in her panties, took it out, and took it into my mouth thinking "I am a cocksucker!!! Finally"!

My only regret is that I was enjoying her so much I couldn't slow down and she came within a few minutes. After we recovered a bit she sucked my cock far better than any woman has done in the last 50 years.

We repeated our adventure a week later, as she was leaving I asked if she'd fuck me next week, her response was Yes. Wow!

Her cock was delicious and felt better than anything I've ever had in my mouth.
Years later only the need to not share a STD with my wife is about the only reason I don't go on CL or other sites and meet up with a MFM or T4M.

Like many others who have posted here I'm not attracted to men, but as I get older my desire for cock just goes up and up. I want to suck, be fucked, and return the favors.

Thanks to all of the Literotica members who have posted links to photos of beautiful TGirls, cocks, shared their thoughts, and let me know that I'm not all that unusual.

That is so fucking hot!!!

How do you feel about "being" a Cocksucker

I don't know as of yet but beyond curious to find out , small town and in a remote area, but I am still very interested.

No regrets

The feel of a hard cock in my mouth is just delicious
The soft hard Fallas in my mouth my tongue rubbing underneath is the best feeling ever and if I can make a man above me happy and I am happy too

Back