New Yahoo Messenger

24, 170, 6'1. Looking for chat. Curious. Interested in experienced older type for chat.

YIM: Meowbleh666

Married bi curious, looking for my first m2m experience.

58, 5'8" 160, slim and smooth. Vers but leaning towards a panty wearing bottom.

Joe_1152

Would love to hop on cam with somebody soon. Let me know if you're interested, I'm justme16432000 on yahoo

Hi. alone in my hotel room. online til i fall asleep.

emm.jay

tonight

on tonight for a while, looking to chat, share experiences or fantasies, same name as here, junky5555

======>(;)

Cruising a bit while leaking precum like crazy.
Bikini briefs are so stained...

Bored and horny again.... I had a very bad day. Help me get over it.

smash_bc is my name

Last edited:
bi party perv

I'll be online for most of the evening, feel free to message or add me at jmetaphor6.

Into incest, mature, PNP, SPH, BDSM, public, group, anything kinky and nasty.

tried poppers first time i went out dressed. Went to a bookstore and everybody there watched me walk into the arcade. had no doors on booths. just as video started a man walked in, lifted my skirt and gave me a hard swat on the ass. "That is for teasing us'he said. Damn now I am just as horny as I was then,
and yes since I woke up so horny I will try to tell you the rest of the story, hope you know i had to prepare for this. I am in silk teddy and panty hose with a vibrating egg doing a whole lot of wonderful inside me. so there i am standing there with my asscheek burning but not in a bad way in a kind of daze when he says well what do you have to say for yourself girl? and i take my first real look at him and he is big so big and hard looking it scares me. i say i'm sorry but it only comes out as a squeek and i try to squeeze past him to get out of there. Not good enough he says and stops me by grabbing my arm and spins me around, lifts my skirt again and pulls my panties down and slaps my ass again and says count. I could not think and again he spanks me and says count. there is a lot of other men outside the booth and i am so embarassed, he slaps my ass again and i cry out one. i hear laughing from the men outside. he keeps slAPPING MY ASS AND head turned away from the men outside the booth i count.when i get to twenty he stops. i have tears in my eyes. he says good girl really soft puts an arm around me turns me around and starts kissing me forcing his toungue in my mouth. i let him. i feel his whole body pressed up against me and i can feel his cock, it is a lot bigger than my teeny thing and i am so turned on I started moaning into our kiss and pulling myself against him harder he sticks a finger in my mouth and says get it wet. i suck on his finger like i had his toungue his other hand on my ass spreading my cheeks. he takes his wet finger and pushes it all the way inside me, i muffle a scream into his shoulder when i hear man she really likes that and remember all the men watching, so embarrased then so iuncredibly turned on i looked out at them while wiggling my ass on his finger smiled and said yes i do. i felt like such a slut it was fantastic. my man turned me towards the wall and bent me at the waist so it was put my hands against the wall or fall. then a bottle of lube was squirted against my ass and then one hand pulled behind me and put on his oh so warm and hard cock him telling me to put it in. i put it against my hole and started pushing back but it wouldn't go in just kept slipping. then another man was holding a little brown bottle up to my face, when i looked at him he smiled and told me to breathe it in through my nose honey. so i started breathing it in and felt that incredible rush of heat traveling down to my hole and i pushed back hard and he was deep in me. the man who gave me my first poppers started kissing me and iwas so glad after the way he was making me feel with that little bottle. my blouse and skirt pulled over my head, panties around my ankles in garter stockins and heels a mans cock so deep inside me another mans toungue down my throat then someone crawling between our legs and taking my peenie in his mouth and a whole group of men watching this happen to me. best day ever. came three times while writing this down. a day of firsts that day and all of them so damn good. now you see why i needed to prepare and hope you liked it:kiss:

tried poppers first time i went out dressed. Went to a bookstore and everybody there watched me walk into the arcade. had no doors on booths. just as video started a man walked in, lifted my skirt and gave me a hard swat on the ass. "That is for teasing us'he said. Damn now I am just as horny as I was then,
and yes since I woke up so horny I will try to tell you the rest of the story, hope you know i had to prepare for this. I am in silk teddy and panty hose with a vibrating egg doing a whole lot of wonderful inside me. so there i am standing there with my asscheek burning but not in a bad way in a kind of daze when he says well what do you have to say for yourself girl? and i take my first real look at him and he is big so big and hard looking it scares me. i say i'm sorry but it only comes out as a squeek and i try to squeeze past him to get out of there. Not good enough he says and stops me by grabbing my arm and spins me around, lifts my skirt again and pulls my panties down and slaps my ass again and says count. I could not think and again he spanks me and says count. there is a lot of other men outside the booth and i am so embarassed, he slaps my ass again and i cry out one. i hear laughing from the men outside. he keeps slAPPING MY ASS AND head turned away from the men outside the booth i count.when i get to twenty he stops. i have tears in my eyes. he says good girl really soft puts an arm around me turns me around and starts kissing me forcing his toungue in my mouth. i let him. i feel his whole body pressed up against me and i can feel his cock, it is a lot bigger than my teeny thing and i am so turned on I started moaning into our kiss and pulling myself against him harder he sticks a finger in my mouth and says get it wet. i suck on his finger like i had his toungue his other hand on my ass spreading my cheeks. he takes his wet finger and pushes it all the way inside me, i muffle a scream into his shoulder when i hear man she really likes that and remember all the men watching, so embarrased then so iuncredibly turned on i looked out at them while wiggling my ass on his finger smiled and said yes i do. i felt like such a slut it was fantastic. my man turned me towards the wall and bent me at the waist so it was put my hands against the wall or fall. then a bottle of lube was squirted against my ass and then one hand pulled behind me and put on his oh so warm and hard cock him telling me to put it in. i put it against my hole and started pushing back but it wouldn't go in just kept slipping. then another man was holding a little brown bottle up to my face, when i looked at him he smiled and told me to breathe it in through my nose honey. so i started breathing it in and felt that incredible rush of heat traveling down to my hole and i pushed back hard and he was deep in me. the man who gave me my first poppers started kissing me and iwas so glad after the way he was making me feel with that little bottle. my blouse and skirt pulled over my head, panties around my ankles in garter stockins and heels a mans cock so deep inside me another mans toungue down my throat then someone crawling between our legs and taking my peenie in his mouth and a whole group of men watching this happen to me. best day ever. came three times while writing this down. a day of firsts that day and all of them so damn good. now you see why i needed to prepare and hope you liked it:kiss:

That's hot some gurls have all the luck...!

Back