Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least you have someone to visit now who is sporting some nicer weather! Sorry I drifted away from your original thought! lol Yes, tits and legs... summer.. very important :p

:D - got to love the female form in the good weather

Good afternoon, everyone, hope there's a few folks on today ...

I do like natural curvy beauty ..

Attachments

• thread 3_732.jpg
    thread 3_732.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 542
Wait.. doesn't that mean everyone would see the REST of me? lol I'm all fresh milk, so when I do sun bake (in my back yard) I always have HEAPS of sunscreen on. It's not an every day thing, but a special treat from time to time when I want to feel lush and not embarrassed lol
Heh. Fresh milk. Never heard it put that way before.

With clothes ;)
Love the dark hair sexy Rexy.

curvycats438.jpg

Heh. Fresh milk. Never heard it put that way before.

Lol Im like the opposite of you hey? :) i wouldn't say I'm so pale I glow in the sunlight, tho I am sure that is just luck on my part.

Cream I guess is the comparison often given, but milk is just as good :p

Lol Im like the opposite of you hey? :) i wouldn't say I'm so pale I glow in the sunlight, tho I am sure that is just luck on my part.

Cream I guess is the comparison often given, but milk is just as good :p
Heh. You're only the opposite of me in the arms and the neck.

You know what the dairy farmers up in the States say: Milk. It does a body good. :p

Please tell, more info please!!

Awww... I was just applying it to myself, one, I could hold that pose, and look awesome and two, she looks awesome and inviting there and even as a woman I so would attack her breasts! lol, forgive my mildly girl on girl thought pattern there fellas :)

Last edited:
Heh. You're only the opposite of me in the arms and the neck.

You know what the dairy farmers up in the States say: Milk. It does a body good. :p

So if I was pressed to you Farmer I would blend in nicely? The only contrast would be your hands and arms then? :)

Awww... I was just applying it to myself, one, I could hold that pose, and look awesome and two, she looks awesome and inviting there and even has a woman I so would attack her breasts! lol, forgive my mildly girl on girl thought pattern there fellas :)

Haha, that girl on girl comment is going to wake up the dead, and get this post a hopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back