Ever let another person shave you?

someguy7791

Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Posts
272
I was just wondering if you have ever let another person shave you? I have been fantasizing about shaving a woman's pussy. Such a turn on. Then I thought about letting a woman shave my cock. Both are turn on. Anyway just wondering if anyone has done this.
 
There is a guy near me who advertises on a back page website offering male on male massage, wax and shaving. First time I went was just for a massage. And boy is he good, and full service too! :)

Next time I wanted him to shave my butt hole and balls and trim pubes. I looked like a porn star when he was done. He did such a good job that I blew him as his tip!
 
I have a lady that does it regularly for me meaning once a month. With some extra curricular activities afterward. She even let me set the price. Once I get there I can't wait to strip down for her. She usually wears her bra and panties until she's done. Last time she gave me the dirty panties she was wearing to take home. It's a bargain believe me.
 
My wife has been in charge of my pubic hair removal and upkeep for years

The first time we tried shaved pubes we were absolutely HOOKED on it! When it came time for me to shave again, I challenged my wife to do it for me, and an intimate ritual was born! I lean my butt up against the edge of the bathroom vanity, legs partly spread as she sits in front of me on a small stool and goes about the delicate operation. Of course I had and still have a raging hard on when she does it, and to this day she still looks up and gives me a smile every time she lifts up my head with her thumb and forefingers to get access to my balls.

This took a major evolutionary step when one time, out of the blue, she asked me if I'd like her to shave my legs too. I said 'Sure, what the hell' and neither of us have had leg hair since. Boy our smooth, intertwined legs feel SO good!
 
Last edited:
I've let a few men try and most of the time they get side tracked and I have to go back and finish.
 
Jesus! what a fun thread.
Once a guy shaved me. Once.
I have shaved others.
That is all.
 
Yes.

Just before we went screaming down the hallway on a powered gurney to the Cath lab.

I had my mind on other things...
 
My wife

I shave my wife's legs and pussy quite often. It's part of our sex life as it leads us to the bedroom when I'm done.
 
I've never been shaved, but I have shaved my wife's pussy quite a few times and it has always been a most enjoyable and sensual experience for both of us. It has also always been immediately followed by sex.
 
My husband like to shave me

My husband likes to shave me, I don't mind. My thing is always time, I can do it myself much faster. As any parent will telll you. "It's all about saving time."

I do love the idea of a long warm shower, him taking the time to shave my legs, pits, it's been years since I shaved anything else. Now he shaves himself for me, sometimes I'll help or offer advice.

I just trim, and keep my bikini line clean. I do swim a lot.
 
I used to shave my wife's pits quite often, which always turned me on.

She sometimes buzzes my hair with clippers, which is also hot.
 
I was just wondering if you have ever let another person shave you? I have been fantasizing about shaving a woman's pussy. Such a turn on. Then I thought about letting a woman shave my cock. Both are turn on. Anyway just wondering if anyone has done this.

I let someone shave my private area once and I have to say I really didn't like it. For one I was scared that he would accidentally cut me and also I felt extremely violated. I don't know why, it's not something I can explain, I just know that I hated every second of it. I don't want to put the rest of you off it, everyone is different at the end of the day.
 
I let someone shave my private area once and I have to say I really didn't like it. For one I was scared that he would accidentally cut me and also I felt extremely violated. I don't know why, it's not something I can explain, I just know that I hated every second of it. I don't want to put the rest of you off it, everyone is different at the end of the day.

Thanks for your honesty. I was looking for all comments. Thanks
 
Yes, but I didn't like it. I don't like shaving down there because the stubble is so itchy and for me it would require shaving twice a day to keep it at bay. Depilatory is much nicer but you have to rinse it off well or get a rash. No stubble and the hair grows back soft.
 
Yes my sister used to shave me now she keeps me completely waxed
 
Last edited:
A few have over the years and while it was fun at the time they were doing it, I do hate the stubble a few days after.
 
i got waxed by someone but i haven’t been shaved by anyone before. i mean, i get my legs and forearms waxed often but with the “someone” i was restrained and gagged so it was a bit different!
 
Back
Top