A funny, out of context quote from your story.

BiscuitHammer

The Hentenno
Joined
Aug 12, 2015
Posts
1,161
Make it a from a published chapter or story, if you're worried about people ganking it.

Give everyone a chuckle.

#nocontextforyou
 
I'll cast swine before pearls...

“Oh, I’m sure, look at my qualifications,” she smiled. “Absolutely no experience and one semester of liberal arts college, but my Mom did make me watch ‘Giant’ one time. That should be plenty to be an oil baron.”
 
"Not me! I don't want my series to end with Nate and Chad getting their heads blown off by Santa Claus," Mandy yelled.
 
"He doesn't get the whole bag, you know; just a piece, for now. The rest of the bag is for future ransoms," I laughed.
 
“Holy fuck, Jenny girl,” Richard exclaimed. “Did you dislike his shirt, or was it on fire?”
 
"You're up early," he remarked quietly, wiping the sleep from his eyes.

"Yeah well, I've got to start history's longest walk-of-shame, so..."
 
"Alessandro can pretend to be a real live man if he wants. Don't judge me until you've felt that cute button nose grinding against your lady bits..."
 
"He made a sound like a kitten when you drop a refrigerator on its tail."
 
"I'll be honest, teach, my parents are probably just happy that I have another skill set that doesn't involve my vagina or holding my breath for extended periods, y'know?"

[WIP]
 
From Going with the flow:

"What was the suitable expression -- tit for... tit?"
 
"She supposed she did leave him in the privy, for one delirious reason or another."

Yikes. No telling where Fantasy writing will take you, but there you go. Talking about leaving a baby there, btw.
 
"Let me get this straight. You're calling me whilst in a high speed chase outside of Tokyo... with the yakuza. And I- wait, is Jeanie actually wearing a rubber Godzilla suit?"

- Karen

[WIP]
 
The maid and au-pair walked into Magdalena's special walk-in wardrobe too often together for togetherness to be healthy or was it unhealthy but as long as it didn't frighten the horses which is unlikely because the horses were in the stables and not in Magdalena's special walk-in wardrobe which had been built for people not horses because no one would build a special built in wardrobe for horses would they or might they if they aimed to go in for whatever it was that involved horses perhaps copulating on horseback at a gallop which would be impossible in a special walk-in wardrobe because walk-in wardrobes were built for walking in not galloping in.

From The Worst Chain Story Ever Ch. 01
 
"Your family are religious right? Have you tried praying to God for a baby? That might work. Or maybe God has decided that you just aren't meant to have kids."

Craig, the loser younger brother from my story 'Bridget the Bossy Bridezilla' offers fertility advice to his brother's fiancée's older sister Caroline, who has been unable to conceive a baby naturally or with a dozen rounds of IVF. He also assures her that it's not the end of the world being barren or sterile, it's not like she has cancer; that she and her husband must be having a lot of fun trying for a baby; and that her younger sister Bridget will be super-fertile, and have lots of kids to make up for her.
 
"Your family are religious right? Have you tried praying to God for a baby? That might work. Or maybe God has decided that you just aren't meant to have kids."

Craig, the loser younger brother from my story 'Bridget the Bossy Bridezilla' offers fertility advice to his brother's fiancée's older sister Caroline, who has been unable to conceive a baby naturally or with a dozen rounds of IVF. He also assures her that it's not the end of the world being barren or sterile, it's not like she has cancer; that she and her husband must be having a lot of fun trying for a baby; and that her younger sister Bridget will be super-fertile, and have lots of kids to make up for her.

How does she hide his body?
 
“I swear, when they give you the badge and gun they might as well also give you some Astroglide and a box of heavy-duty condoms. Am I right?”
 
Last edited:
"Waystation 81's promenade deck was like the Vegas Strip, only with more holographic boobies."

From my current work in progress Geek Pride Day contribution. I'm unashamedly proud of that one :)
 
"Jesus tap dancing Christ; it's a breathalyzer, not a cock!" Corporal Allie Winter barely, just barely restrained herself from choking the plastered bimbo in front of her. The blonde road hazard was so far gone, she'd gone right back to attempting to deepthroat Allie's breathalyzer. "No, NO! Don't blow the straw! Blow into the straw! How are you in college?!" Allie looked back and locked eyes with her partner, feeling her belief in humanity fade along the way. The other woman's hip rested against the cruiser's fender to take the pressure off her legs, and her shoulders shook with silent laughter at the sorry scene playing out. It was going to be a long night.

[Bitches With Badges, WIP]
 
In my mind I toss my ice cream across the room, grab him and have him lick me.

Not really funny, but it gives me very nice thoughts.
 
Back
Top