Wives and husband’s friends

policywank

Literotica Guru
A fairly regular premise in stories or references to hot wives or cheating wives is that of the wife fucking her husband’s friends. I am curious about the friends’ perspective. Guys if your wife gave your friends a chance to fuck her.......

How many of your unattached friends would fuck her if they knew you approved?

How many would fuck her even if they thought she was cheating on you?

What about the ones that are attached and committed to be faithful to a wife or gf?

Are there some who would not do it at all no matter what?

A fairly regular premise in stories or references to hot wives or cheating wives is that of the wife fucking her husband’s friends. I am curious about the friends’ perspective. Guys if your wife gave your friends a chance to fuck her.......

What about the ones that are attached and committed to be faithful to a wife or gf?

I am not against so long as i can be involved, i am not a cuck. But even if i can record or play along i wouldnt mind others joining, sadly there are not others to join.

I don't think any friends would actually do it even if you approved.... Unless everyone was really open sexually and there was some partner swap experience . I guess it also depends on how hot your wife is as if she was amazing then maybe guys couldn't resist

I am on the other side of the fence I guess. I have been married 25 years...my best friend and his wife have been for about that long also. My friend and I talk quite a bit about things sexually like most guys do. I have always been attracted to his wife...I just found out that the feelings were mutual. I had the chance awhile back to have sex with her and he said he approved. My wife knows I have the hots for her and we have talked about trying some differen't things like 3somes or even swapping. I know my friend would fuck my wife in a heart beat... I guess f I didn't have to hear about it, what's the harm? Same feelings if I slept with his wife. I doubt this would ever happen but I can fantasize about it, can't I?

We have done it a few times, although I am sure that most of my friends would not think of becoming involved in this way even if it was clear that they have my permission.

In all the cases I can think of, the guy did not have a wife or a steady gf and in all but one it was clear that I approved. In that case, my wife knew I wouldn't mind, but she thought it was more exciting for everyone if she pretended it was a hot affair.

I’d love to see my wife with a buddy of ours. Been lucky enough to watch her suck one off a few times so I know there are some that would take advantage of the situation. We have a few friends in relationships that have not issues flirting or getting handsy with my wife but nothing further with them. I would like to think most would stop if she came on to them without my knowledge but pretty sure there are some that would do it given the chance.

I had a friend who had just entered a poly relationship “joke” that I should fuck his wife. I did not.

I think this is one of those areas where fantasy and reality don’t line up. It is only a select group of friends who even know of our hot wife lifestyle. I don’t really talk sex with other guys - especially my wife.

Most of my single friends want to fuck her (based upon the way they look at her) but most probably wouldn’t go there even if I said it was ok. There are two or three that would though.

I’d like to think that any guy I call a friend wouldn’t do it if they thought she was cheating (in other words I don’t approve). But I know one who is pretty smitten with her so he might give in if the right circumstance happened.

One guy who I used to think of as a friend but who is now just an acquired neighbour would readily fuck my wife and cheat on his wife to do so.

Most just wouldn’t go there. It is hard to know what my happen in extreme circumstances though.

Staying with men she (or we) meet separately and who we can vet for this purpose is the best way for us.

My hubs has some very horny friends, who would be in my panties in a heart beat if I let them. I have no interest in doing anything like that. I dont and wont cheat on my husband. Boring me huh? ;)

My hubs has some very horny friends, who would be in my panties in a heart beat if I let them. I have no interest in doing anything like that. I dont and wont cheat on my husband. Boring me huh? ;)

I wouldn’t say boring you at all. I wouldn’t be with other men if my husband didn’t accept it and even with that being the case I generally steer clear of his friends.

It is exciting that you are so aware of their desire and not inclined to deny it. Do they flirt with you? Do you ever fantasize about his friends? What do you think of the fact that they would so easily set aside his friendship to get into your panties?

If they knew I approved, every available male friend of mine would be in my wife's panties in record time. I don't think many of them would cheat on their spouses to be with her though. I'm friends now with my friends spouses so they know I'd never approve of that anyway. I'm sure none of them would go for it if they thought my wife was cheating either.

My wife and I are a hotwife couple. But playing with friends from "my side" is strictly off limits. They don't even know anything about our lifestyle. Mrs. Screwher is more than welcome to fool around with all the guys from her side that she wants!

It's not being boring. Do you like the attention and does it turn you on to know they have the hots for you?

I wouldn’t say boring you at all. I wouldn’t be with other men if my husband didn’t accept it and even with that being the case I generally steer clear of his friends.

It is exciting that you are so aware of their desire and not inclined to deny it. Do they flirt with you? Do you ever fantasize about his friends? What do you think of the fact that they would so easily set aside his friendship to get into your panties?

My husband has some very horny friends too and I have been guilty of flirting mercilessly with them in front of my husband (they're often over on Sunday's during football season and since I work most Saturday nights, they're already over and on their second or third beer by the time I wake up and paddle into the kitchen for my first cup of coffee wearing what I slept in which usually isn't very much!

I have fantasized extensively about his friends taking advantage of me. Also, of him losing me in a poker game or something like that to them. He doesn't love it, but I've used it a few times in the heat of the moment to keep things going :heart:

I take it has kind of a compliment that they might betray their friendship with him for a chance to be with me.

I would never do it without his blessing and approval but it's still hot to think about nevertheless :devil:

My husband has some very horny friends too and I have been guilty of flirting mercilessly with them in front of my husband (they're often over on Sunday's during football season and since I work most Saturday nights, they're already over and on their second or third beer by the time I wake up and paddle into the kitchen for my first cup of coffee wearing what I slept in which usually isn't very much!

I have fantasized extensively about his friends taking advantage of me. Also, of him losing me in a poker game or something like that to them. He doesn't love it, but I've used it a few times in the heat of the moment to keep things going :heart:

I take it has kind of a compliment that they might betray their friendship with him for a chance to be with me.

I would never do it without his blessing and approval but it's still hot to think about nevertheless :devil:

i've got to sharpen up my poker game....

Flirt as in secretly saying or doing things, no, cheeky yes. The most obvious ones are my hubbies best friends but there's nothing they have done that they wouldn't do in front of him. We are all a bit naughty and quite open with our chats, sexual jokes and comments are very common. I dont think any of them would set aside our friendship to have sex with me, but, boys will be boys I guess and it does take two hands to clap. I have never fantasised or thought about any of them in a sexual way. To be quite honest, I don't have fantasies involving men.

...hub and i got into swinging way back when.....it was still called 'wife swapping'...lol...we had a rule, we never involved friends, single or couples, we had our social friends and our 'key club' friends and we never mixed them. of course our straight friends would have had a heart attack if they knew were we swinger's....in all the years we never had an issue. worked for us

I have read a number of stories that dealt with a married wife having sex with her husband’s coworkers or boss(es). If the original poster’s scenario and questions were modified slightly to change husband’s friends to husband’s coworkers/boss(es), how would responses change, if at all?

Thank you.

Both of my late wives used to do all my friends and co-workers. Now I have a husband and he does them and their wives

On her side we have had regular threesomes with her best friend. On my side I have a few friends who have told me regularly that my wife’s big tits are amazing and if we ever split they’d be first in line to replace me, they admire her big tits and bubble butt and I like that, she really likes hearing which friends are into her and I know one has tried it on with her at least twice, once getting as far as fingering her. I have a couple of friends who struggle to even flirt with my wife or any other married woman and wouldn’t touch a woman with an engagement or wedding ring. Most of my friends just like to look at my sexy bbw wife though. We both flirt with each other’s friends and find it hot to see how far we can go and we both have permission to step across that line if it comes to it.

All my friends wanted to fuck my ex wife but most would have been too nice or conservative to do it. However, there were two good friends, one married, who had sex with her with my permission. and a third, also married, who thought she was cheating on me. She had never been turned down by any of the men who got the offer, but she could always tell the ones that would do it so only went after them.

Back