Cocks that would get you to take the plunge :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me, too, Doc! I've breathlessly begged many, MANY men, "Don't waste it! Squeeze it out on my tongue!" Thank goodness, they usually do! And they enjoy it immensely!!! 💞😋

When he's "ready", I like to pull back slightly so there's plenty of room for his cum and keep it in my mouth and my mouth on him, ever so gently... Then start too swallow it, but keep his softening cock in my mouth, no pressure, just a warm, wet pocket until he's ready to slip out. And then a little vacuum as I finally pull off.
 
Last edited:
When he's "ready", I like to pull back slightly so there's plenty of room for his cum and keep it in my mouth and my mouth on him, ever so gently... Then start too swallow it, but keep his softening cock in my mouth, no pressure, just a warm, wet pocket until he's ready to slip out. And then a little vacuum as I finally pull off.

I'm with you, it's so tasty, fill me up
 
Wow Mr. Biggs... I mean Briggs! You've been a busy boy this morning. I'm going to imagine this activity was inspired by our recent PM exchange.

I do particularly love these beautiful girls with equally beautiful clocks. I like to picture myself sitting on the edge of the bed sucking the nipples of one breast while fondling the other one with my left hand. My right hand is stroking my own pulsing erection while hers swells as I stimulate her.
At first her cock is dangling, so large even when it's mostly flaccid that our tips nearly touch even though I'm sitting and she is standing (to be fair my hardness is doing a fine job of meeting her halfway). As her arousal builds her hardening cock starts to swell and rise, first pressing lightly on my stomach, then pushing harder against my chest, finally jamming itself into my chin, forcing my head back away from her chest. Momentary sadness at having to let loose her nipple is quickly supplanted by overwhelming joy at what is about to take its place in my mouth!.

Oh my yes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top