Subspace Experiences

DollyzDaddy

Experienced
Joined
Sep 14, 2017
Posts
39
So there was another thread asking about subspace and for any helpful advice on it. Some people listed off their own subspace experiences and I thought I’d start a thread focusing on that. A place everyone could share or talk about their experiences. I actually have three different stories to share, but will break them up so as to not have one long massive post.

My first time seeing subspace, I’m a Dom, was with my ex wife. As another member said in the mentioned post, I thought I was ready for subspace until it happened. I had come to believe it was an out of body experience. The sub would grow quiet and almost unresponsive. I’ve learned that there are different variations of subspace and it affects each sub differently. When my ex wife hit subspace it was like she was drunk. She slurred her words and was almost mumbling incoherently. She lost fine motor skills and couldn’t even touch her own face. It actually terrified me! Lmao. I stopped the scene and spent a long time holding her and bringing her back. The whole time terrified I had broken her mind or something lol.

What about you other members? What was your first experience like? Or do you hav any stories about it?
 
I noticed my dick doesn’t work at all. It just leaks precum constantly. It’s like a mental high for me and time doesn’t exist. I’m still new to this and have limited experience, but I am curious to see other responses.
 
Back
Top