"Blood and Guns" (closed)

Eyes watched Laurence, waiting for him to answer. Maxwell, though naked and losing his erection was hard to read. Jenny curled an arm around Hannah as she pulled the blanket further over them. She found the feeling of a soft womanly body enjoyable. She had not expected that.

Jenny's eyebrow raised as Laurence proclaimed a desire to join in. She had thought him rather conventional and seeking her cousin in law. She never would have suspected his interest in this sexual exploration.

Curiousity was further aroused as Laurence turned his attention to Maxwell. Jenny looked down at Hannah. She was unsure how the woman saw the situation.

It took Maxwell a moment to understand what Laurence was suggesting. He wondered briefly if Laurence's behaviour was the reason Lillian had not favoured the man's advances. Did she know? Would she be shocked to learn he was here offering to service her cousin?

Maxwell stood still and was still showing nothing of his thoughts in his face. He usually let Jenny lead things, after all it was about her pleasure first and the connection they got from it but...

His cock grew a little harder as he thought of Laurence sucking him as he watched the women kiss and fondle each other. How would it feel compared to Jenny's mouth? Or a man's hand?

His cock twitched.

Maxwell looked to the bed, to his wife and the blonde she held close. Jenny cocked her head a little, her eyes asking the silent question. Do you want him?

Maxwell nodded. "Alright. Show me a little of what you can offer and then I will decide if you get to enjoy more time with us."

Lillian

He moved, his weight shifting. Lillian had thought he was going to adjust before moving inside of her and when she felt his fingers touching her she gasped in slight surprise. Bruce had been a kind lover but it took little to get him aroused and little to complete the act. He was sure to go slow to allow Lillian her bits of pleasure but hands were reserved for hair, face, breast and hips. Sometimes his strayed lower to lightly tease and touch but never lingering or insistent.

Her thighs trembled as Vance touched her. Her back arched a little and immediately Lillian felt a growing tension in her body. So soon, so quick. She wanted to beg him to stop. Once she climaxed it would be done and then what?

His mouth took hers and her body molded into his. The finger now moved inside of her and with it came her orgasm. She cried out very softly into his mouth.

Vance didn't stop though. He kept touching her and to Lillian's surprise her body actually felt more aroused and not less despite the orgasm. His mouth claimed her neck and then it moved lower.

She was panting, chest pushing up as Vance kissed down her stomach. She expected him to come back up kissing her to find her mouth but he didn't, he kept going lower. On instinct her hips moved, legs parting to let his body fit. She was too caught up in his touch to really think on Vance's actions. Perhaps he meant to kiss her thighs. She didn't care as long as he did not stop touching her.

It was like he had lit a fire in her and each caress and kiss fanned the flames.

Lillian gasped in surprise as she felt his mouth in hair of her pubic mound. She reached down to run a hand through his hair. She wanted to say something but the feeling of his hot breath so close to her folds was sending shivers through her body. Lillian bit her lower lip. She trusted him. She wanted him to touch her everywhere. Whatever he wanted, her body was his.

With Lillian’s body still trembling from her amazingly quick yet incredibly beautiful orgasm, Vance’s mouth found the sensitive folds of flesh his fingers had been pleasuring. Again, he treated her with gentleness, patience, and care. And again, after a shorter time than he would have expected, Vance was feeling his lover’s body explode at his skilled touch.

He’d always love the look, feel, and sound of a woman erupting in orgasm. Ironically, though, there had only been two whose euphoria had been Vance’s first concern … and nearly 500 years separated his time with the two.

Vance could have returned to his previous position and began the quest for his own satisfaction, but he instead slowed his pleasuring of Lillian’s pussy until he knew she had fully ridden out her orgasm … then continued until he’d pushed her back to that peak of ecstasy.

Again, he would pause, this time asking her in whisper, “Should I continue?”

Vance could do this all night and enjoy every second of it. Only when she wanted him back up in her arms did he finally move upwards and skillfully with a no-hands-necessary maneuver did he press his eager cock at Lillian’s now very well lubed hole. She still presented resistance, but with the same gentleness he’d been showing, Vance’s full nine inches of above average girth was fully inside her.

“I want to watch you,” Vance told Lillian. He grasped her body and rolled them until he was on his back with Lillian atop him. He kissed her passionately, then told her, “Sit atop me. I want to see you.”

Lillian

His tongue touched her, probing into her depths. Lillian grasped the sheet under her. Her panting soon changed, increasing in pace and she moaned softly but wantonly. She could feel him licking, sucking...tasting her and it did not take long for him to send her to another climax.

She should have been horrified by where he put his face or what he was doing but Lillian couldn't think, couldn't focus on anything except what Vance was doing to her body. She had never experienced any sexual act like this.

It was as if she were an instrument under his touch and he played her body until it made the noises he wanted. Each time she thought it would be impossible to continue and yet her body seemed to crave more.

The question caused Lillian to lift her head, look down towards him. Her hair was wild, eyes full of desire for him. "Come...come to me...I want to feel you inside of me."

She had never spoken like that allowed, never vocalized her desires but Vance had tapped into some deeply sexual part of her. Again he pulled her past what enjoyment she had known to something more...

Vance was above her, her legs parted for him. Lillian clung to him as he eased his manhood into her. He was definitely bigger than Bruce. She was unsure what most men were like, Bruce had been the only naked male she had ever seen or was physical with. What she did know that as Vance's cock nestled deep into her, filling her sex completely, that it was right. She held herself there, against him as he sunk into her completely. Her eyes were closed and she focused on the feeling of their bodies joined to one another.

Vance moved. Lillian was not expecting it and she found herself on top of him. after the passionate kiss Lillian looked at him for a moment. Bruce liked to make love two ways - with her on her back or with her bent over a pile of pillows so he could easily take her from behind.

Her hand stroked his cheek and slowly, Lillian sat up. As she did her eyes widened. Her body, though thin weighed enough to press her against him causing his cock to go deeper. Lillian moaned, eyes closed and head back. She remained there, astride her lover for a moment. She could not believe how full she felt yet there was no pain, no discomfort.

Despite her inexperience her body seemed to know what it needed. Slowly she began to move against him. Each motion brought surprise to her eyes and a moan to her lips.

Laurence had taken quite a chance letting the trio before him know he was that type of man: a man with interests in other men was even more unacceptable and abhorred in their social circles than was a woman with interests in her own gender. Laurence didn't understand that, of course: it was just sex, pleasure, and satisfaction, so why and how did it matter from whom a person received them?

As Laurence waited, Maxwell looked to his wife, seemingly for her opinion -- or was it outright approval? -- on his suggestion. As he waited, Laurence's eyes peeked downward to the other man's groin, and he smiled as the drooping cock there began to harden and rise.

Maxwell looked back to Laurence, nodded, and said...
"Alright. Show me a little of what you can offer and then I will decide if you get to enjoy more time with us."

"Thank you," Laurence said with a polite nod of his own. As his eyes shifted between the three, he began undressing, not hurried but not slowly either. He had planned on simply urging Maxwell to the bed's edge and going down on him, but Maxwell's response gave Laurence the impression that the man wanted to see him naked: Show me a little of what you can offer...

Hannah wasn't entirely sure of how she felt about this new twist at first, but -- looking between the married folk -- she could sense that their excitement was rising with the contemplation of the foursome. She leaned in and whispered to Jenny, "Have you ever done this ... two men, two women?"

She waited for the redhead's answer, then twisted in such a way that -- before pressing her mouth to Jenny's in an erotic, open mouthed kiss -- she could tell Maxwell's wife, "Watch him ... keep your eyes on him ... ignore me..."

As a hand slipped under the bedding to find a play land between Jenny's thighs, and her mouth began making its way down Jenny's body -- neck, bosom, nipples -- Hannah giggled like a school girl at the thought of Jenny being able to ignore her at all. People didn't ignore Hannah, particularly when she was trying to make them explode in orgasm.

Behind her, Laurence's attention had been shifting between the effect he was having on Maxwell and the effect the blonde woman was having on Jenny. He'd shed his tie, jacket, and shirt by now and was just sitting on a chair to discard his shoes and sox when Hannah disappeared under the bedding in her continued movement down between Jenny's raised knees. Laurence stood again and pushed the remainder of his clothes from his body, stepping out of them to stand before Maxwell, similarly naked.

Hannah pulled the bedding from atop her head and peeked up at her female lover, catching Jenny's reaction to what was happening across the room. The expression in the redhead's face caused Hannah to turn and look toward the now-nude visitor. Her eyes widened and she murmured, "Holy ... Mother ... Mary..."

She sat up beside Jenny, the bedding falling away from her firm breasts as she slipped an arm around the back of her female lover to pull her close. Without taking her eyes from Laurence's thick, 11 inch cock, she whispered, "My God, Jenny ... have you ever?"

Maxwell was impressed as well, not just with the man's rapidly hardening penis but with the rest of the body to which it was attached. Laurence had grown up in an upper class family of privilege and luxury, yet he had the firm, toned muscular body of a man who'd spent his entire life performing hard labor in plantation fields and barely surviving on the edge of starvation. Maxwell suddenly recalled an art exhibition he'd attended in Philadelphia with his parents when he was a young teen, at which Benjamin had chastised him for his typical male responses to the nudity shown in some of the paintings or on the floor in the form of explicit statuary. Laurence reminded Maxwell of the perfect men he'd seen in some of that art.

(Maxwell probably would have found it ironic to learn that that same art exhibition had been the starting point of Laurence's interest in the bodies of other men. It had started with Laurence not-so-inconspicuously ogling the gifts of a nude male-in-marble, and -- after another art aficionado took notice of the expansion in Laurence's own groin -- ended with the two of them in the older man's nearby apartment. The experience had opened the previously conservative young man to new possibilities, one of which was currently unfolding before him in the Stewart household.)

Stepping closer to Maxwell at an angle that allowed all to continue ogling his sculpted figure and generous endowment, Laurence said suggestively to Maxwell, "If what I have to offer suits you and the ladies..."

Seeing other men, being in the room with other naked men never bothered Maxwell. He knew some men were hung up on such things but to him the human form, male and female were to be enjoyed. Then there was the aspect of watching other men make his wife moan, scream and beg for more.

Maxwell waited as Laurence undressed. He did not leer but he did watch. The man proved to be a surprise. Maxwell had always thought Laurence weak and riding on his father's coat tails, like most men of their generation. He had no idea that under the tailored clothes laid a man build like a statue.

Maxwell looked Laurence over before giving him an appreciative nod.

On the bed Jenny looked at Hannah. "Never with a woman, never with four...just two men and myself...this should be interesting..."

She did as the blonde urged though as the soft mouth moved over her nipple Jenny knew it might be impossible to ignore her. Jenny kept her eyes moving between Maxwell and Laurence.

She gasped at the sight of Laurence, naked. His hardening cock, already large was filling out more. She felt Hannah move to look. "Never."

Maxwell looked to the women. Jenny smiled. "I think we should ensure things are warmed up properly. Let's start with us, my dove..." She leaned in to kiss Hannah, pulling the blonde so their breasts were flush against each other. Jenny let her hand roam over Hannah's stomach to tease at her folds. She wanted to touch her and she wanted Hannah to do the same.

"Such a sight...it would be impolite to not be fully hard." Maxwell looked down at his cock, not quite fully erect.

"If what I have to offer suits you and the ladies..."

Maxwell peeked down to what Laurence had to offer. He and Jenny had been with many a male during their unorthodox marriage, but they'd never been with a man as fit and well endowed as this. Maxwell was envious of the man's body, but he wasn't jealous of Laurence. Their unusual sex life had always been about Jenny's adventure and satisfaction, and Maxwell couldn't wait to see his wife's reaction to having that monster cock rammed inside her.

Behind him, his wife spoke to the men...
"I think we should ensure things are warmed up properly. Let's start with us, my dove..."

Both men turned to watch as Jenny moved tighter against the other woman to kiss and caress her. It was so erotic to Maxwell, and yet as he glanced down to his own cock, he found it not quite fully stiffened. He told the others in a soft voice...
"Such a sight...it would be impolite to not be fully hard."

"Let me help with that," Laurence said quickly. He moved closer to Maxwell, glancing down to the other man's groin before looking him in the eyes and asking politely, "May I?"

Maxwell hesitated, studying Laurence. This was all new to him. This entire night was new to him: a third who was a female ... and now a fourth who was a male ... a male who wanted to pleasure he himself! He felt one of Laurence's hands rest upon the small of his back. His cock twitched, and he felt it coming to live. In a few moments, Maxwell would need no help with erecting his erection ... yet he nodded permission to Laurence anyway.

The other man reached his second hand to Maxwell's rapidly solidifying penis, touching it with gentle fingers, caressing it from base upwards, circling the now engorged purple end, clutching it for a careful kneading, then caressing it once again with just his finger tips. Maxwell hadn't expected this kind of treatment: he hadn't known what he expected, but ... it certainly hadn't been a touch that seemed so ... loving in nature.

Laurence, of course, didn't know the nature of the Stewarts' arrangement -- the please Jenny basis of it -- so as he continued to caress and gently stroke the other man's cock, he suggested, "Sit on the edge of the bed, Maxwell ... and I'll show you what I have to offer ... beyond only my humble self."

Maxwell smiled, then chuckled softly. Humble self my ass, he thought. Laurence had the body of a fucking Greek God. The man more recently from Boston urged Maxwell toward the bed, and without hesitation the latter moved to it and sat. He looked over his shoulder to his wife and Hannah, finding their attention shifting occasionally from one another to the other lovers in the room. He reached a hand out to his wife's leg, caressing it, slipping it higher up to the inside of her thigh.

"I love you like this," he said softly of Jenny's current state of excitement. Her body was writhing, her chest rising and falling with great excitement at the things Hannah was doing to her with her mouth and fingers. Suddenly Maxwell drew a deep breath of his own, looking to his own groin to find Laurence's head there ... easily taking in his full eight inches. At the unexpected sensation, he murmured, "My God!"

Vance caressed his hands upon Lillian's thighs as he watched her above him. He couldn't help but be thrilled, not simply because he was finally inside her but because of her reaction to it: the look on her face was that of a woman who was only just now experienced intercourse for the first time. She moved carefully, testing the waters, with shifts in her position and movements that were both obvious and less so. He couldn't help but wonder whether or not she had ever been atop a man's groin like this before.

"You're so beautiful," Vance whispered to her as he caressed a hand up Lillian's belly to cup a firm breast. It wasn't insincere flattery: the young widow's body was as perfect, soft where a man would want it soft, firm where he would want it firm, and dressed in smooth, flawless skin from head to toe. He sat up from the mattress, grasping Lillian at her back to bring one of her breasts to his mouth, suckling one pert nipple, then the other before again laying down to look up at her. Eager to see her again exploding in ecstasy, Vance told her firmly, "Find your pleasure, Lilly. Use me ... use me to the fullest. I want to see you engulfed in euphoria."

He would do anything and everything she asked in the minutes to come -- in the hours to come, if that was what it took -- to leave her sated as she never had before. When this night ended, Nicholas Girard wanted Lillian Stewart to yearn to be his lover -- his love -- from now to the end of time.

Of course, the nearly immortal Vance Hamilton's end of time was something a great deal different than his new lover's. But ... as the pleasure and joy was building within the vampire, that was the last thing on his mind at the moment...

Jenny

She liked the way Hannah tasted. There was something almost sweet about the taste of her lips. Jenny really enjoyed Hannah's fingers though. It was as if the woman knew exactly where to touch her, how to touch her, when to speed up or slow down. She tried to touch Hannah, to reciprocate. There was so much sensuousness of two female forms writhing and moving together.

Her eyes drifted at one point to see Laurence move to touch Maxwell. Jenny's eyes widened as she watched the man put his hand around her husband's cock. She moaned and turned Hannah's face to watch as Laurence stroked the hardening member gently.

Jenny ground her sex into Hannah's hand as she watched, enraptured with the sight of the strong male hand on her husband's cock. It had always been about her pleasure. This too brought her enjoyment, arousing her more. Her eyes lifted to Maxwell's face.

She could not take it any more and she kissed Hannah, slipping her tongue into her mouth as she came on the woman's hand.

The bed moved and Maxwell touched her thigh.

Jenny reached out to touch his arm as she moaned. Hannah's fingers were stroking her clit. Jenny used her other hand to tweak Hannah's nipple.

All eyes moved to Maxwell as he let out his soft exclamation. Laurence had his mouth open and Maxwell's cock between the parted lips.

Jenny felt a surge of desire. She pulled Hannah against her. "I have never witnessed a man take another man's cock..."

Lillian

Slowly Lillian moved in Vance's lap. She could feel him deep and hard inside of her. Her head went back and her breath came in deep. panting breaths. Lillian had no idea sex was supposed to be so - intense.

A hand moved to her breast and Lillian felt her sex clench as her hips undulated. She did not think about it, all she wanted was to drive him into her body deeper.

When Vance sat up, his mouth on one nipple and then the other Lillian opened her eyes to watch him. She almost came from the sensation of his suckling.

He wanted her to use him. Use him for her pleasure...

Lillian's body tensed as her climax peaked. She did not stop though. Something opened in her, a piece of her she had not known existed. Her slow movements continued. Her dark waves of hair draped down like a curtain over her shoulders. Lillian turned her dark brown eyes to lock onto him.

He had started a fire in her.

Lillian licked her lips. Fingertips traced along his chest as she rode his wonderful cock slowly. "You are very deep inside of me. Filling places I did not know existed..." Her nipples were hard and she took his hand, placing it on her breast. "Touch me....touch all of me..."

Her skin felt extra sensitive, as if every nerve was alight.

She rode him slowly, her body experiencing a few small climaxes until she could take no more. Her head went back, back arched, breasts pushed out. She was riding him slow but with absolute abandon now. A sheen of sweat glistened on her pale skin. Lillian was close to the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. She wanted him to finish with her, to feel him pulse within her but didn't have the words.

"I have never witnessed a man take another man's cock..."

"They are the best at this ... swallowing another's cock," Hannah said, her confident tone indicating that while Jenny had never seen this, she obviously had. She kissed Jenny passionately again, still able to feel the woman's body trembling from her recent orgasm, then continued, "Just as a woman is the best as pleasing another women."

She turned Jenny's head, telling her, "Watch your husband ... watch his face ... see that I am right."

At the edge of the bed, the pleasure Laurence was causing Maxwell was all too obvious. His chest was rising and falling, his body writhing at the skill of the other man's mouth. Laurence's head moved in and out of Maxwell's groin, taking in nearly all of the latter's shaft with a consistent speed. At the same time, Laurence's fingers were gingerly fondling the other man's balls, rolling them gently.

Despite having cum just a few minutes earlier to his wife's gyrations atop his groin, Maxwell was ready to come in short order. The pleasure Laurence was causing him was just so incredible. He pressed his hands to the mattress behind and to the sides, arched his back to look to the ceiling, and released a deep grunt as his cock leaped in the other man's mouth.

Laurence had known Maxwell's orgasm was imminent by the man's body language. Just before the first shot of cum shot forth, he pulled his head back until only Maxwell's bulbous head was between his lips. At the same time, he grasped the man's shaft tightly and jerked it with great speed. Maxwell's cock fired again and again and again, causing the man to groan for the longest time, his upper body finally falling back onto the bed as the euphoria overwhelmed him.

Laurence rose from his knees, moving onto the bed toward the women. He used one hand to support himself over them, using the other to turn Jenny's face up to him. Smiling, he pressed his lips to hers, parted them, and pushed his tongue forward ... sharing Maxwell's ejaculate with her.

Jenny

Jenny's interest was peaked as Hannah stated that men were best at using their mouth on each other just as women were to women. She realized that despite their expansive interests there were many things she and Maxwell had not done yet.

She watched Maxwell's face as Laurence's moved in his lap. Jenny grabbed Hannah's hand, guiding it to her sex as the sight was arousing her more and she needed release.

Jenny watched as Maxwell came with such long intensity that she had not witnessed before. It caused Jenny to cum on Hannah's fingers.

Laurence came to her and kissed her. She could taste Maxwell's fluids on his lips and tongue. She eagerly took what was shared, dancing her tongue with his.

Jenny broke the kiss and moved, shifting so her ass and cunt were open to Laurence. Her hands urge Hannah to lay back and open her legs. "Let me taste you again..."

She buried her face between Hannah's legs and began licking up all that had dripped from the soft warm depths of Hannah's womanhood. Jenny kept her knees parted giving Laurence a full view of her open lips and ass. He would be able to see how Hannah had made her cum, leaving her glistening.

Jenny concentrated on the soft folds and musky smell in front of her. Her nose brushed Hannah's clit as her tongue lapped her dripping hole. She wanted to make Hannah feel good, in the way she had said only women could.

"You are very deep inside of me. Filling places I did not know existed..."

Lillian lured Vance's hands to her body.

"Touch me....touch all of me..."

He so very willingly caressed her skin, groped her breasts, and pinched her nipples. Since his first lover half a millennia ago, Vance had not enjoyed the feel of a woman's body as much as he now was Lillian's. He was entranced with Lillian's obvious delight in being his lover. She did as he requested, moving her body in a way to find with him and claim from him the greatest pleasure possible. Every few minutes, her body would tense, then tremble in ecstasy, then relax as the euphoria enveloped her.

Vance himself had been holding back his own explosion, despite Lillian's tight, wet, warm hole having caused him enough pleasure to have already exploded long ago. But he could now see that while her mind and soul might want to remain in this state of eternal bliss for ever, Lillian's body simply couldn't maintain it. She was covered in a sheen of sweat and beginning to waiver above him as her energy was spent.

He released the hold he'd had on his own ecstasy -- a talent vampires evolved to lure hesitant lovers toward a yearning to be turned -- and let the pleasure Lillian had been causing him to swell. Vance knew the instant he did so that his orgasm was only seconds away. He tightened his hold on his lover's hips and pushed her away at the same time that he lifted his groin higher. His cock sunk to its fullest, once, twice, thrice ... and then, with a loud, long grunt, he began emptying into her with powerful leaps of his shaft. The euphoria that flooded Vance was overwhelming ... and as his trembles and moans joined Lillian's own, he relaxed back into the mattress ... spent ... and happier than he'd been in centuries.

Lillian

His hands were all over her body. Lillian closed her eyes and let the pleasure of his touch and the sensations of her body overwhelm her.

She felt Vance grab her hips and something about the hold he had on her aroused her. This surprised Lillian. Vance moved with her and she felt his cock push hard and deep. The first pump of warmth inside of her caused a grasp. The second sent her over the edge. Lillian cried out as the waves of pleasure washed over her. Her eyes were closed. Her sex was sent into spasms around the large invading member.

Lillian slumped down onto Vance's chest. Her breaths came in deep, hard pants. Between her legs she could feel him softening inside of her and their mingled enjoyment was slowly seeping out. She laid there until she was able to calm her breathing to a more normal pace. Only then did Lillian slip from Vance's body to lay next to him.

"I feel as though I should thank you..."

As Jenny repositioned herself on her elbows and knees, face burying between Hannah's thighs, Laurence got an up close and personal look at Jenny's pussy. It glistened and dripped with her own juices and her husband's discharge. He heard Jenny tell the other woman...
"Let me taste you again..."

As she began pleasuring Hannah, Laurence couldn't resist pushing his face up to between her ass cheeks and to lick long and full at the swollen lips. He paused to glance behind himself to the other man, asking politely, "May I fuck your wife?"

Still drawing and exhaling deep breaths, Maxwell nodded quickly, adding, "Please do."

Laurence moved to his knees behind Jenny, pressing the bulb of his massive cock at her hole. Then, ever the gentleman, he asked Jenny as well, "May I fuck you, Missus Stewart?"

It was a question to which Laurence already knew the answer, but he'd wanted to hear it from Jenny as well. Grasping her hips, he pressed his cock forward, toying it at her hole for a moment, wetting his cock, which of course was the only sex organ as of yet to see action thus far. (Well, there were four back doors as of yet used, but Laurence couldn't know whether the others entertained themselves with that type of sex.)

Jenny was resistant to him, despite having already been fucked earlier by her husband. Laurence didn't find that unusual, of course: he was bigger than most men, and bigger than Maxwell in particular. He took care not to hurt her, and even after her muscles parted to let his cock begin sinking into her, Laurence took his time ... a bit more ... more ... out and back in to wet himself ... more yet...

Jenny

She was really beginning to enjoy the feel of a woman's sex against her lips and tongue. Women tasted so differently than men. Jenny sucked on the nub of Hannah's clit making it plump up a little. She then teased it with the tip of her tongue.

Jenny slid two fingers into Hannah's wet, warm depths. She moaned at the feel.

It was then that she heard Laurence's question and Maxwell's response. She felt a thrill ripple through her as Maxwell told Laurence he could fuck her. So polite.

He asked her as well but didn't wait for a response. Jenny felt the thick head of his cock move against her. Jenny pushed her hips back allowing him to see her sex open. She wanted to feel that cock in her.

Jenny let her fingers tease Hannah as she panted. He was slowly moving, stretching her and getting her used to him. She moaned, panted and trembled as he kept easing in more and more.

"Oh god...so thick...so big...yes....oh yes..."

Jenny buried her face into Hannah's folds. She licked and fingered Hannah as Laurence kept moving slowly into her. Jenny lifted her eyes to look at Hannah. "He is so big...I am going to cum all over it..."

As Lillian slumped down upon his chest, Vance wrapped his arms around her torso, pulling her tight against him. Their chests rose and fell together after their synchronized orgasms; the trembling he felt was difficult to discern as being his, hers, or theirs together.

It was only after several minutes that Lillian slipped from atop him to lay near and tell him...
"I feel as though I should thank you..."

Vance chuckled, kissed Lillian on the forehead, then slipped out of the bed as he asked her with humor, "Should I also be expecting you to leave some coin on my lamp table before you depart?"

Walking about the little cabin naked, Vance added a couple of logs to the fire before retrieving Lillian's gowns and returning to sit on the edge of the bed with her. He asked with a serious tone, "Not that I want you to ... but ... do you need to return to the house? Will there be people concerned if they find you not in your bed there?"

The answer he got made Vance smile with delight. He stood again to turn the oil lamp down, work the bedding out from under his lover's body, then slip in beside her and under the warm covers. He pulled Lillian tight against him. The feel of her body -- still trembling ever so slightly in the after glow of her orgasm -- was a joy to him. He held her so close to him that it was hard to tell where he stopped and she began.

************************************​

As Laurence began stroking his full length slowly in and out of her, Jenny began moving her body to match his movements. She moaned and trembled at the until-now-unexperienced size invading her; Laurence listened closely to her audible responses, careful to draw from her sounds of pleasure and not pain from the extra inches of length and girth.

"Oh god...so thick...so big...yes....oh yes..."

Laurence smiled at the Stewart woman's compliments. He would have liked to think that his generous endowment was somehow a personal accomplishment of his own, but he knew that it was God blessing that he be given such a tool for delivering other's pleasure.

On her back beneath Jenny, Hannah was watching the other woman's expression and listening to her delighted sounds as well. She had had a massive cock like Laurence's inside her before, though, far too long ago; and she understood what it was doing to Jenny ... which made her smile with joy as Jenny told her...
"He is so big...I am going to cum all over it..."

"Cum all over it," Hannah said, taking Jenny's head into her hands and lifting it from her pussy. "I want to watch you ... I want to see you ... cum for me, Jenny. Show me."

Hannah looked beyond the two bodies above her to Maxwell. He'd ridden out the euphoria Laurence had caused him with his mouth and was now standing and looking down upon his wife and the man fucking her with slowly increasing speed and depth. Hannah reached a hand up to waggle it at Maxwell, urging him to her. He curled around the end of the bed to sit near the blonde, who immediately dropped her waggling hand to his saliva-coated cock to knead it, keeping it company.

"Look at her," Hannah told him, turning her eyes back to Jenny as the pleasure welled within her. "Just look at her. Isn't it beautiful?"

Maxwell's gaze shifted back and forth from his wife's rapture-filled face to her back end, where Laurence was now driving his full length in and out of her pussy. He murmured in fully agreement, "Yes ... beautiful."

Maxwell's cock was again stiff and tall, both from Hannah's manipulation and the from the view before him. He was sure his wife was about to explode when Hannah demanded of Laurence, "Slow down!"

Laurence looked from the ass of the redhead to the face of the brunette, donning a confused expression.

"Slow down," Hannah repeated. "Don't make her cum yet."

She saw Jenny's reaction, too, and smiled before saying, "I want to watch you more. So does your husband."

"Yes," Maxwell said without even thinking. "I want to watch."

Seeing his wife in such obvious pleasurable build up ... well, it was why there sex life was what it was, wasn't it? The sights, the sounds, the body language: it was almost too much for Maxwell sometimes. A great part of that joy he got from watching his wife with other men -- and for the first time tonight, with another woman -- was that each time it was somehow different. Maxwell could see and hear in his wife the differences that Laurence monster cock was causing. He didn't want it to end.

Laurence did as he was told, slowing his strokes and reducing their depth. Oh, it wasn't so much as to displease Jenny: all three of them could see from and hear in her the continuing pleasure as the two continued to fuck. He took his combined cues from all three of them, stretching out Jenny's pleasure for several more minutes before it became obvious that it was time to drive the woman to her climax. Laurence rammed his full length into the Stewart wife again and again, sending her into ecstasy and not stopping until he himself gave out a loud grunt and filled her pussy with the fruit of his own orgasm. He pulled Jenny's ass back hard against his groin, sinking into her deeper than any man had ever been until finally his cock was depleted.

Hannah sat up, kissed Maxwell -- a quick, yet erotic gesture -- then pressed her mouth to his ear and asked in whisper, "Do you want to fuck him?"

Maxwell pulled his face back to look into the blonde's eyes. His expression was partially confusion, partially shock: he knew that Hannah meant anal sex, something in which he'd seen a man and woman engaged at that house of ill repute while on the Ranch's final cattle drive years earlier. And yet, it hadn't occurred to him yet that either -- or both of -- he or Laurence might do that to one another here tonight.

"Do you want to fuck him in the ass?" she repeated again in whisper, adding the last three words as if she'd feared Maxwell didn't fully comprehend where she was going with her suggestion.

She glanced to Laurence, who was still deep inside Jenny and lowering her to her belly next to Hannah. She gave Laurence a knowing look, then glanced down to Maxwell's cock, which she was continuing to slowly stroke to keep stiff with anticipation. Laurence had obviously either heard Hannah or simply knew what she was concocting: he glanced to the other man's stiff shaft and nodded to Hannah.

"C'mon, I'll help," she said urging Maxwell off the bed.

He returned to his feet again, still unsure of how he felt about Hannah and Laurence were proposing. Maxwell and Jenny had had a lot of what others would have considered taboo sex, but -- to be honest -- with the exception of that sex involving a third party, it was all pretty normal for married folk. They engaged in vaginal intercourse and oral sex, but, well, that was about it.

Okay, sure, it often involved a second man. But that was about it for taboo. Well, then there was the oral sex. Maxwell didn't know a single married man who'd ever put his cock inside his wife's mouth. It just wasn't done with your wife! Once while they'd been drunk, Maxwell had asked Johnathan if Anna had ever done that to him. His brother's reaction had been one of shock, telling him not only had he not but that he never would!

"That's something whores do for cow hands, not wives for husbands!" Johnathan had declared. He'd then asked Maxwell the same question and -- though a lie, obviously -- got a similar negative response.

Even as Hannah was walking him around to the end of the bed -- to Laurence's backside -- Maxwell was still uncertain of whether or not he would or could do this. But Hannah was handling him gently, urging him onto his knees behind the other man ... continuing to stroke his length ... whispering to him about how Jenny would want to see him do this.

Maxwell glance to his wife, still laying flat on her belly, her back rising and falling as her chest drew in and expelled deep breaths. Did she really want to see her husband's cock deep in the ass of another man?

Lillian

"That is not what I meant. I meant for trusting me with your secret. I meant for the experience. I have never- well that was unlike anything I have experienced before. I have never been on top as it were..." A blush stained her cheeks.

She watched him add fuel to the fire and come back to the bed.

"You are expected in my bed. I am expected...well, likely asleep in the parlour with a book in my lap. I am in no hurry to return. I do not wish this moment to end."

Lillian wrapped her body around him as Vance climbed back into the bed with her. She felt as if she might be dreaming but the relaxed euphoric feeling of her body told her it was all real.

She was not sure what pulled her from her sleep but Lillian opened her eyes to look at the sleeping man beside her. It was a new feeling for her. Not the man in her bed, though it had been months since that had occurred but this feeling of security, contentment and something deeper that she would not name.
Jenny

He filled her. Jenny felt his testicles brush against her thigh and she knew he had buried his cock into her depths. She hadn't been sure he would fit but somehow her body had taken him in.

Hannah moved away. She wanted to see Jenny cum and the red head was so close to granting that desire.

Laurence was thrusting into her. Jenny pushed back wanting more, wanting all and unable to contain herself. She was lost in the sensations and it took her a moment to register that Hannah had told Laurence to slow down.

Jenny whimpered into the sheets.

Laurence slowed and Jenny gave herself over to it. She moaned and moved with the large manhood that impaled her. She loved knowing that Maxwell and Hannah were watching Laurence fill her sex and pleasuring her.

Laurence grabbed her hips and impaled her so deeply it felt as if he might split her in two. Jenny bit down on her tongue to suppress the scream her orgasm was causing. "Hot...so much...oh god!" She was panting as Laurence was filling her with his cum. The muscles of her sex were squeezing him and coating him with her own juices.

Jenny laid on the bed, Laurence letting her down gently. He remained inside of her and she could
feel the drips of their mingled enjoyment moving out of her.

She heard Hannah's question and lifted her head to look at Maxwell. Their eyes met. She could see the apprehension in his eyes. Jenny was curious and licked her lips lightly. She barely moved her head but it was enough for Maxwell to know that if he wanted it she wanted to see it.

"Yes-" Maxwell whispered. "Yes, I want to fuck his ass." There was a tremble there, a show of his worry. "Help me."

Jenny reached a hand between her legs, under her stomach. She stroked her clit feeling how wet and slick it was. She was dripping wet from the deep fuck Laurence had given her. She stretched a little further to touch the shaft of Laurence's cock where he was still inside of her. Lower still she gently let her fingertips stroked his balls.

Jenny looked over her shoulder at Laurence. "Does it excite you? To know that he will slide his cock into you?" She wanted to know. This was so new for her, for Maxwell. Tonight was a wealth of firsts and they excited her.

Vance was hovering in the gray area between consciousness and sleep when he sensed Lillian awake and look to him. He pulled her tighter to him and -- feeling the same contentment she was -- drifted almost immediately back to sleep. It had been centuries since he felt such happiness with a woman, as well as so at ease laying next to one in bed.

Yet, still a couple of hours short of dawn, a feeling of alarm caused Vance's eyes to suddenly open wide. Lillian was sound asleep still, against his left side with his arm wrapping around her neck and shoulder. Ever since those first days sleeping next to Gabrielle, Vance had slept on the right when accompanied in bed, so that his right hand could, if needed, locate and employ the weapon he kept near that side of him. Those weapons had evolved, of course, from a knife to a sword to as small crossbow to this era's weapon, the Colt peacemaker ... which was now already in his hand as he looked beyond the blanket raised by his toes toward the door.

After a long moment, Vance realized that it hadn't been sound or movement that had gotten his attention but had been one of his beyond human senses. Careful not to wake Lillian, he slipped out from under her and across the room to the door. He hesitated before opening the door, then -- knowing there was no imminent danger -- stepped outside to stand on the porch and survey his world.

It didn't take long for Vance to understand what had awoken him. It hadn't been rustlers. It hadn't been Gregor and his Iron Club men. It hadn't been any of a number of potential dangers the ranch and its residents faces on occasion. No, this danger was far worse than any of those could ever be.

Vance looked back to the sleeping beauty in his bed and wondered how he was going to explain to her that the only other woman for whom he had felt love was near...

Laurence practically purred as he felt Jenny's fingers begin toying with his ball sack as it dangled against her wetness. She asked him about the very imminent ass fucking he was about to get from her husband...
"Does it excite you? To know that he will slide his cock into you?"

He answered her by flexing the muscles of his groin, causing his monster cock to jump within her pussy. He smiled at her reaction, then for the fun of it repeated the action. Just as Jenny was glancing over her shoulder at him, Laurence glanced over his at Maxwell and Hannah. The latter swiped a hand over her own pussy, then reached out to coat the former's stiff cock with the juices -- hers and Maxwell's both -- that were dripping from her.

Laurence reached a hand under Jenny's belly and lifted her with him as he moved upwards to his knees again, maintaining his presence in her hole as he was simultaneously presenting his own to her husband. What was about to come was to be the most taboo and involved and exciting thing of which the Stewart couple was to ever have partaken.

And then came the hard knock at the door.

"Maxwell!"

It was undeniably Benjamin's voice. And he was undeniably angry.

Maxwell had practically leaped off the bed to stand facing the door ... clamping his hands over his erection to hide it as if fearful that his father was about to open the door.

Beyond that barrier, Benjamin went on with a calmer yet still firm tone, "It's time I think for you and your wife's guests to make their departure ... don't you?"

Maxwell looked to his wife with an expression of panic. It was no secret that he and Jenny fucked like rabbits in the house, and he had been very quietly chastised by his father on occasion about making so much noise. And once, Benjamin had even made inquiries about a gentleman friend visiting from Tucson who had stayed the night ... inquiries about whether or not the man had in fact slept in the guest room and not elsewhere. Maxwell had glibly asked Well, where do you THINK he spent the night? and Benjamin had simply gone quiet and let the issue go.

Any question about whether or not his father knew about his and his wife's interesting sex life was now answered. Maxwell looked to Jenny again for some sign of what to do. He finally reacted, clearing his throat and responding, "Yes, father."

A short moment passed before Benjamin said before heading away, "There is a coachman waiting at the back stairs."

As the conversation between the two Stewart men had been taking place, Laurence had moved to the chair upon which his clothes lay and -- without haste -- began donning them. He was a guest of the house, so ... it wasn't as if he had a coach to catch.

Hannah, however, had been hurrying to find her own garments. She moved back to the bed, begging Jenny in a soft whisper, "Will you help me into these?"

Jenny

Jenny let out a little noise of surprise followed by a soft moan. She enjoyed knowing Laurence was excited by what was about to occur. It was new for her, for Maxwell but clearly the other two had different experiences. She enjoyed knowing they were about to benefit from them.

She helped the move to their knees when the spell was broken. Jenny's stomach jumped into her throat at the sound of her father in law's voice outside her door. Her eyes were on Maxwell. Everyone in the room was moving. Jenny shifted to sit on the bed, now devoid of Laurence's presence in her body.

Hannah came to the bed with her clothes and Jenny moved to help her into them. "Our you staying in town? I wish to see you again if you are agreeable." She placed a few soft kisses on Hannah's skin as she helped her into her garments.

Once the two others in the room were dressed Jenny donned a robe and took Hannah's hand to lead her out of the room and to the back. Maxwell stayed behind. For a moment he looked at Laurence as if contemplating the situation.

"If you do not wish to come back later tonight I understand but know the intrusion would be welcomed. Or another night? I think I may look to stay in a hotel for a couple of days...." Maxwell's eyes drifted to the door where his wife and Hannah had exited. "To give better privacy."

He had not dressed but still stood naked in the room. "I am glad you peaked in tonight. I am pleased to know that we share some similar interests." Maxwell wanted to thank him for the way he had sucked his cock but thought it would be too far, too personal.

Jenny kissed Hannah's cheek though she wanted to kiss her fully but the coachman was watching.

Back