What kink of cock do you like to suck?

How do you like your cock

• Total voters
I'm sucking and getting fucked by a 6" white cut cock regularly. But next weekend the wife and I will be enjoying a nice BBC together.

A fat, hard, cut cock would be fine.

Plus a juicy pussy and a gaping anus.

I'll suck almost any cock but my favorite is long but not too thick. I have a small throat and the really thick ones won't go down there. I love taking guys all the way to their balls and hearing them moan in pleasure!

Cut ...

... because it has that "high speed, low drag" look, and for me, the visual is a very important component to any sex, mostly, unless I'm feeling exceptionally slutty, um, wait a minute, can I get back to you on this? I think I need to do more research ! ;) :heart:

What kind of cock do I like to suck?

A hard one.

Im not picky by any means, Ive had big, small, thick and thin. As long as it . ts hard and will give me a nice hot load, I like it.

A nice, thick, long, cut, hard cock with a big juicy load of cum.

Please!

i love them all , long, short,thick, thin, cut,uncut, black ,white ,as long as they are hard for me.

cocks to suck

long thin ones, uncut ones, cut ones, fat ones, just those that ooze precum!

Have to agree...

Beggars can't be choosers so I'm grateful for whatever cums my way...

Just playing a few minutes waiting for my honey to show up for a few hours of suck and fuck.

But, on topic, I have to agree with phillips, but add, soft, hard, wet, spent, limp and wet, short, tiny, huge, long, thin, wide, gushing, oozing precum, cut, natural, uncut, sweaty, perfumed, pantied, slipped, in an open fly, peeking out of boxers, pantyhose, a shower curtain, seated, lying down, standing,

oops, there went my phone, which means he's almost here...

Rags

Haven't broken the ice yet, so any of the above would be just fine. I would love to experiment with all kinds of cocks before I settled in with any particular shape, size or color.

Love Big and Black Best

I love all cock, but Big Black Cock is my favorite for sucking and getting fucked by.

My favorite is the one pushing against my lips. Long and slender is my favorite because they go down my throat very easily.

Cock

I have sucked many types and sizes, I enjoy giving pleasure to a man. I do enjoy a thick cock about 7 inches, I like the thickness in my mouth.

How about balls? I love bull size that slap against my chin.

Back