High Speed Handling (closed to spankmegirl23)

She moan feeling him pull out putting his tongue there." Yes i do need a nice cock " Moaning as he slaped each cheek "ooo yes Ive been naughty speeding teach me a lesson" Smile as feel his cum on me ass .

Knowing this was going have end soon someone may see a cop car on highway and call in,But she'd have her red ass and mark on his neck to remember him by and she knewl where he sat she smiled.
 
I wanted to go on forever but another truck went by blaring his horn and it jerked my attention for just a moment. Damn, I had to wrap this up. Seeing the entire length plunge inside with those red cheeks I was reaching my orgasm, "On your knees," ordering herand pulling out my length. I was going to glaze her chest and face and that would conclude the matter, but that hadn't happen just yet. Taking up my length and gingerly stroking, waiting as Marie turned and fell to her knees outside, on the ground as a breeze picked up.
 
She heared fast cars and horns and he said to get her knees she did it taking him in her mouth knowing he was going to cum soon she rubed his balls fast.

Feeling the cold go up her skirt as she was kneeing on the floor.Sucking his cock fast knowing this had to end he was on the clock and cars would wonder not seeing a person in the front seat.
 
She was taking my rod down the gulet, "Good girl" thrusting it in with the hips very slowly as another car flashed his high beams at us. She was fondlin me and looking down the shirt at her perky chest it would be a great site to see the spunk all over her, "This will teach you to speed," smiling as she fondled my balls. It was aching from being full and deprived. She was going to get it.
 
Taking all his cock in her mouth sucking him faster wanting to taste his cum,Rubed his balls faster.

Feeling the cold air she knewl her ass was red she felt it,hearing the cars slow down,blowing thier horns.
 
She sucked me off and pulling back a bit with the tip touching her lips my whole body quivered as my climax shot out. Being deprieved it came out in a thick, white, rope that splattered over hr face ad rolleddown the cheeks and landed on her tongue and then the rest fell on her exposed flesh of the chest and yet still she kept jering me off to coach out every last drop out of the rod. "That's a good girl" sighing in relief as she looked like a juicy glazed donut with Marie on her knees.
 
She feels him start to cum and she gets some in her mouth,some rubing down her chain to her uncovered skin .she gets all he has to cum,after he was done she licked up the cum she droped on her boobs then stands fixining herself,Looking at him.
 
"Are you going to keep speeding through my sector?" I asked Marie as she straightened hersef out and there was still spunk evident on her skin in places that she had missed. Shoving my cock back inside an zipping up ad grabbing my belt I looked at the camera and saw that it was still recording as another car honked at us. Taking up the metal clipboard and tucking it under the arm, "are you?"
 
She looked at him looking down as he fixed his self she missed some his cum she took a finger and licked it. Looking at camera he was watching then back at him.

She smiled " You teached me a lesson Ill remember for days " She smiled " Ill try not to speed"
As she felt her ass now standing,rubbing it.She asked " We done here Officer?"
 
"Yes, we're done here, Ms. Marie. Have yourself a good evening." It was easier for me to send this woman on her way. Once she was gone then I could take the video off and show it to Officer Elissa and perhaps have some fun with it. giving her another spank on her sweet ass I gt inside my cruiser, pulled the video and took off to put as much distance between me and her.
 
She smiled walking back to her car knowing camera got some what they doing but it was hot she didnt care.She fixed herself seeing he didn make a hickey on her neck then drove her on her way home. Her thoughts went to what he do with that video.but she knewl she want the same again soon.
 
The rest of the night was mundane with no other tickets being issued but that allowed me to go over th video and see what was captured though not in frame our audio was recorded, hot and heavy which was very nice. Elissa would have loved it. Near the end of the shift I text messaged my partner as she was on hersick bed, "You won't believe what I did" as I got a good shot of Marie in her dress stepping out of the car as well as her backside, such a hottie.
 
She went home,Showered adn layed in bed,Thinking of her night She just hope he watched who he showed it too,she had fun she loved it.but other people seeing maked her worry.
 
After signing out I went to Elissa's place. She was dogged tired and lathered in sweat but when I popped in the video to dvd and showed her what I did and her hot body she laughed and wanted to know more and I exlained how I pounded her pussy and came all over her face as we watched the video again and again. "God she was hot" I said looking at Marie's face and then her hot ass in that fine figure under that business suit. "I hope to give her another ticket."
 
The next Friday she got off work god all her co workers buged her all week seeing her hickey she just said it was a good laid it took a week for it to go away,
She got on the highway going on the limit for awhil but forgetting this was this his highway she speed on other highway alittle bit.
 
A whole week and I was actually looking for Marie, looking for her car but not be able to see. Though having her license and information I could run a scan of everything and find her address but I thought in the end that was not wise, best to just lay in wait, like a shark. The next time I saw her wasaroun the same time as our first encounter, dark, on the side of the road.
 
As she was driving trying to slow down just remember of this day a week ago but Damn she seen him again and she was 5 pass speed limit but this time she had a plan he didnt have a camera typing them she speed up abit,

She smiled as she seen him come behind her only a little way she be in
a parking lot of a motel she had a key too she wanted closer to work she stay it was nice,She knewl she'd have to work to get out his one but her ass was better she laught thinking bout it,He wanted fun she was giving him his shift worth.
 
I was off my shift when he saw the car flash by and clocked her speed and she was technically over and I gave case. Quickly she pulled over into the parking lot of a hotel. I should get my cruiser back to the department however when Marie went by I had to make this one. Flashing the lights and having her come to a stop I made a stiff appearance to keep up my cover.
 
She smiled as she seen him follow herand come by her she un did a few button on her jacket.
She knewl he give in to working it out in steed giving her a ticket.
 
Stopping behind her vehicle and running her numbers on the plate once again to go through the proper procedures I got out of the cruiser and approached the car and went to the driver side window and tapped on the window to have her roll down the glass and saw that she was a bit more revealing than before. "Oh, you again," scoffing lightly in a act, "You know why I pulled you over this time?"
 
" Yes and Im sorry i had to go" She smiled at him knowing he was looking at my tits theat was more out then before.
 
Last edited:
She knewl she had to work to get this one,she was speeding and he had to chase her bout a 2miles. So she undid a few more buttons.
 
Looking at her as she undid a few more buttons, showing off that impressive cleavage and that solid black bra underneth holding it in, "what brings you around here?" Asking with a slight smile on the lips as the. Memories of shagging her on the side of the road came pouring back and the memoriesof Elissa and I had afterwards watching the video were as good. Loking out the cornerof my eye there were no people gathered about which was good as the lights of my cruiser were off otherwise we would have dozens of jawjackers gathered round taking videos and pictures that would crimp the mood.
 
" Just getting off work Im sorry i speed" She said to him seeing he was cheacking out her boobs,She wanted all he did to her again spanking,fucking her good,biting.she was so wet thinking about it.

" I have that room ill take whatever you want to give to get out of that ticket" she smiled up at him.
 
"Really? How interesting. Show me what you got, Chicka," opening the door, "Take whatever you need and let's go." It seems a bit unusual but if you saw what I was seein then you would jump at the first chance to tap this backside hard. turning off the cruiser I folloed Marie insidethe hotel. Inside the stairwell I gave her several hard spanks to that plush ass that sent stinging sensations up her spine as well as a grab to feel that familiar, toned, body in my hand once again. This time it was going to be rough and longer with no interuptions.
 
Back
Top