UK readers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening you crazy bunch, how's it in your neck of the UK tonight??

And a warm welcome to anyone new to this nuthouse:D

New here & in London

i am new here... have been enjoying the stories (perhaps too much :rolleyes: ) hope to get to know some of you soon.
:kiss:

Welcome to lit Lewldy Luscious.... glad to see you have enjoyed what you have seen so far... and there is no such thing as enjoying yourself too much on here....

:D

London the Capital of HELL!!!!!!!!!

newish, Scottish, boredish, shortish, roundish....
and trapped in London....

so many men, and they all look to scared to make eye contact...

got to love the Capital City!!!

Smile at me and i promise, I'll smile back............X

Re: London the Capital of HELL!!!!!!!!!

whitehall bitch said:

(Smiles at WHB) :D

Well heck, welcome to Lit, am really happy to see lots more UK people posting on the boards.... come and visit in the Am Pic section when you have time !

Re: hiya

LorriLove said:
hiya every peeps, hay aegis that thing just spat at me:devil: :D

Aww Lorri, am sorry bout that, he does tend to misbehave at times ! But then again, he is my best friend so I have to put up with him !

I have a box of tissues if you need them !

Re: Re: hiya

aegis9591 said:
Aww Lorri, am sorry bout that, he does tend to misbehave at times ! But then again, he is my best friend so I have to put up with him !

I have a box of tissues if you need them !

s'ok hun, i just ducked in time, giggle:devil: :D should have opened up and caught it really i suppose:devil:

Re: Re: Re: hiya

LorriLove said:
s'ok hun, i just ducked in time, giggle:devil: :D should have opened up and caught it really i suppose:devil:

True, true, spoken like a lady, after all a lady doesnt spit ! But a gentleman should always be careful not to make too much of a mess..... unless of course he is willing and able to help clean it up !

:p

Re: Re: Re: Re: hiya

aegis9591 said:
True, true, spoken like a lady, after all a lady doesnt spit ! But a gentleman should always be careful not to make too much of a mess..... unless of course he is willing and able to help clean it up !

:p

i never spit honey, can't waste valuable protein:p :devil: and hay just between you and me, as we're alone like, i love it messy sometimes;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hiya

LorriLove said:
i never spit honey, can't waste valuable protein:p :devil: and hay just between you and me, as we're alone like, i love it messy sometimes;)

Well heck, I wish I had known before, not only do Mrs A & I have some "messy" type pics popping up on our thread in the next few days, but I could have had my friend aim a little more to your satisfaction !

:devil:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hiya

LorriLove said:

Oh come (or cum) now Lorri baby, you should know by now that you're rarely alone on the threads of Lit. always someone lurking if not actually posting!!!

I love a girl who doesn't spit, such a waste huh???

I do hope some of you guys on here pop over and visit us on UK personals, we have a lot of fun over there!!

Just ask for ol' Salami, I'll see you're well looked after!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hiya

big salami said:
Oh come (or cum) now Lorri baby, you should know by now that you're rarely alone on the threads of Lit. always someone lurking if not actually posting!!!

I love a girl who doesn't spit, such a waste huh???

I do hope some of you guys on here pop over and visit us on UK personals, we have a lot of fun over there!!

Just ask for ol' Salami, I'll see you're well looked after!!

hiya salami honey, going to look after me?:devil: :D must cum over and wind you all up on the personals thread sometime:kiss:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hiya

aegis9591 said:
Well heck, I wish I had known before, not only do Mrs A & I have some "messy" type pics popping up on our thread in the next few days, but I could have had my friend aim a little more to your satisfaction !

:devil:

sorry i had to rush off earlier hun, hay that sounds fun, nice messy pics:D :p gve my love to mrs a;) :rose:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hiya

LorriLove said:
hiya salami honey, going to look after me?:devil: :D must cum over and wind you all up on the personals thread sometime:kiss:

Lorri baby, you KNOW i'll look after YOU baby, just give the ol' Salami the chance and he'll give you a really good "looking after!"
:p :devil: :kiss: :nana:

looks a bit slow on here at the moment though so, cum on over to UK personals, should be some coffee over there and a couple of nice comfy sofa's that are used to a bit of "lookin' afterin'" on!

see ya there all who want to visit!

Salami.

just popped in to say hi to everyone:D still gettin my bearings round here but havin alot of fun doin it;)

Hi all UK readers, anyone wanna chat/mail/swap pics etc let me know

Nice to know there are more uk users:D

Re: London the Capital of HELL!!!!!!!!!

whitehall bitch said:

Hi to everyone!!!

Lorri!!!! Long time no see! Hope you've been misbehaving yourself! ;)

WHB - everyone seems scared in london - not just the men.

Have you ever tried to hold eye-contact on the tube?

If you're feeling sadistic, try it. People get so uncomfortable when you do that. But on the tube! Well it's another level :devil:

anonsipen said:
WHB - everyone seems scared in london - not just the men.

Have you ever tried to hold eye-contact on the tube?

If you're feeling sadistic, try it. People get so uncomfortable when you do that. But on the tube! Well it's another level :devil:

I have a son who drives one of those mothers, he'll make eye contact with ya but, don't hold him there too long, he may miss a signal and that could be painful for a lot of people!! LOL

I think I'll avoid eye contact with your son, as I'd have to be infront of the train to do it - messy! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back