24 M Aussie Gamer

LonelyGeek

Out of Practice
Joined
Nov 6, 2010
Posts
21
Thought I'd try my luck again.

Had a relationship but it ended over a year ago and I'm starting to feel a little lonely. That said i am by no means clingy...I just like affection occasionally and am too socially awkward for one-night-stands.

Games are a big part of who I am. Some have tried to change that. I showed them the door. Others tried to join in. I showed them the second controller.

I have no wish to have children for a number of reasons. Perhaps I'll tell you after I get to know you.

I am, as mentioned, socially awkward and suffer social anxiety as well as depression. I do not like having any of it and do not talk about my issues very much.

I am bang on 6 feet tall, shoulders that can pass as shelves and one hell of a rib cage...but I am very thin. I have my hair very long and like it that way.

I love most variations on Rock/Metal \m/ >_< \m/ including folk metal, death metal, alt rock, classic rock to name a few.

My aesthetic tastes in women are pale skin, red hair (that fiery orange), large breasts and perhaps them being shorter than I. I know it may sound like Build-a-Babe but it's simply my ideal aesthetic. I like to be open about these things. I will not think any less of you if you don't have any of the above.

My mind is usually in the gutter, and more often than not I have at least 1 tab in my browser of porn.

Basically I am looking for a best friend that I can fuck too.
 
Very honest, I wish you luck and as a fellow gamer, I'll bump your thread for you. :)

You remind me of a lot of my friends, many of them are horny yet introverted and I love it. They all would love a gamer girlfriend. All I can say is that if you're truly a gamer don't settle for less! Unfortunately I am not who you're looking for, I'm not rocking the red hair, but I often choose that color hair as my characters in games, lol.
 
Thanks for your words of encouragement. Also the things I mentioned are more for..."bonus points" if you will.
 
As a recommendation, maybe try being more active on the forums? It seems like these are the only posts you ever post. I think if you went to other boards and just talked you'd meet some people.
 
You're not wrong :p I've been absent for quite a while. I'm going to try to be a more active member (no pun intended)
 
Yes I was going to suggest the same thing. I'm slowly contributing myself.

What games do you play?
 
Favourite? That's not fair ._.

My top 5 would be (in no particular order)
Crysis
Dawn of War 1+2
Halo
Doom 3
Morrowind

I am also a huuuuge fan of warhammer 40k on the tabletop (I have 5 armies)
 
Back
Top