Old 04-16-2018, 07:20 PM   #1
Saint_Ann
Literotica Guru

Who are the GB's biggest homophobes?

And by biggest, I don't mean largest.

Old 04-16-2018, 07:24 PM   #2
ThatsTheGuy
Loves Spam

And heeeeerrrrrrrre comes that durhanran dude w/the bad back from the weight of his cock.

Old 04-16-2018, 07:48 PM   #3
Que
aʒɑ̃ prɔvɔkatr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint_Ann View Post
While historically accurate, that is both not nice and out-of-date. Bobs has had a tummy-tuck and is saving up for a double mastectomy.

I wouldn't go so far as to say he's an absolute homophobe. He's just very concerned about being "baited" by "teh queers" Danny Bonaduce style.

Have you noticed that he kind of looks like Danny Bonaduce post tummy tuck?

Old 04-16-2018, 07:58 PM   #4
ThatsTheGuy
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Que View Post
While historically accurate, that is both not nice and out-of-date. Bobs has had a tummy-tuck and is saving up for a double mastectomy.

I wouldn't go so far as to say he's an absolute homophobe. He's just very concerned about being "baited" by "teh queers" Danny Bonaduce style.

Ewww. You really know how to hurt a guy.

Old 04-16-2018, 08:09 PM   #5
Saint_Ann
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatsTheGuy View Post
And heeeeerrrrrrrre comes that durhanran dude w/the bad back from the weight of his cock.
He's a performance alt along the lines of a Dice Clay.

Old 04-16-2018, 08:54 PM   #6
Saint_Ann
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Que View Post

He does tend to shed his alts faster than a gecko with a goiter once they begin to display any sort of swish, which they all eventually do...and why is that?

Old 04-16-2018, 10:27 PM   #7
Boxlicker101
Licker of Boxes

Quote:
I doubt that there would be any actual homophobes here. Such people would be too tight-assed to even come to this site.

The Rest of My Smut

Dirty old man.

Old 04-16-2018, 11:16 PM   #8
Saint_Ann
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101 View Post
I doubt that there would be any actual homophobes here. Such people would be too tight-assed to even come to this site.
One would think, beings this is the biggest progressive infestation east of California.

Old 04-16-2018, 11:26 PM   #9
Taint_mAnn
Loves Spam

So far all the replies and the op, prior to myself, have been from the GB gay community.
Bunch of faggots.

Old 04-16-2018, 11:33 PM   #10
todski28
Literotica Guru

https://youtu.be/tODdMKd0YkQ

As a favour to Tsotha

Old 04-16-2018, 11:52 PM   #11
rae121452
Literotica Guru

i don't know about the biggest but the funniest is saint peter. he's STILL in a tizzy because i wouldn't take down my cumface avatar when he demanded. he always ends his posts about it with "it's not my thing". homophobia=homosexual panic and miss thing doth protest too much.

I used to be disgusted, now I'm just amused.

When crimes pile up, they become invisible. -Bertolt Brecht

"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill

Every time a Republican dies a gay angel gets their wings.

The political and commercial morals of the United States are not merely food for laughter, they are an entire banquet.-Mark Twain 1907

one monkey don't stop no show.

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.-H. L. Mencken

Old 04-17-2018, 12:02 AM   #12
Saint_Ann
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rae121452 View Post
i don't know about the biggest but the funniest is saint peter. he's STILL in a tizzy because i wouldn't take down my cumface avatar when he demanded. he always ends his posts about it with "it's not my thing". homophobia=homosexual panic and miss thing doth protest too much.
Don't worry. You'll never be able to surpass his total obsession with AJ, or anything in a skirt.

Old 04-17-2018, 03:51 AM   #13
beew
Literotica Guru

I, too, was among those who openly stated that they were grossed out by rae's av.

But honestly, rae.
It was just the av that grossed me out - I'm quite swueamish and I don't like seeing bodily secretions-.
Otherwise, I like you as a poster, you took the Av that grossed me out down, so why are -Rae or attackers- still talking about it?

Old 04-17-2018, 01:07 PM   #14
rae121452
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by beew View Post
I, too, was among those who openly stated that they were grossed out by rae's av.

But honestly, rae.
It was just the av that grossed me out - I'm quite swueamish and I don't like seeing bodily secretions-.
Otherwise, I like you as a poster, you took the Av that grossed me out down, so why are -Rae or attackers- still talking about it?

why was it ever an issue? i have as much right to post what i want as you do, as long as the owners of the site don't object. and they don't, i've checked. did you complain about the av of the guy's face between a woman's legs? how about the black guy with the 14 dick?

i could say that your screen name, beew, stands for "big woman" and i don't like fat people so i want you to get a new name. would you think that's was reasonable? would you even consider it?

"i don't like it" is not a legitimate excuse.

the cumface image was meant to be transgressive and it played out that way. the fact that the cumload was on a beard was what made it so transgressive and why men who are insecure in their own masculinity had a heart attack over it. if everyone had just shut up and minded their own business, i would have changed it long ago. since they (and you) have started bitching about it all over again, look for it to reappear soon.

I used to be disgusted, now I'm just amused.

When crimes pile up, they become invisible. -Bertolt Brecht

"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill

Every time a Republican dies a gay angel gets their wings.

The political and commercial morals of the United States are not merely food for laughter, they are an entire banquet.-Mark Twain 1907

one monkey don't stop no show.

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.-H. L. Mencken

Old 04-17-2018, 04:28 PM   #15
Que
aʒɑ̃ prɔvɔkatr

Nice of Bob to drop in and to so clearly identify as the self-loathing homophobe. He must've been "baited" by "teh queers" this weekend. Again.

Old 04-17-2018, 05:03 PM   #16
EternalFantasies
EqualOportunity"Offender"

Quote:
No poll?

What's happened to you?

Oh right

Old 04-17-2018, 05:33 PM   #17
AlotLikePsyche
Literotica Guru

Saint Peter is no homophobe. I thought he was gay for like five years. He loves the gays.

Old 04-17-2018, 09:24 PM   #18
Que
aʒɑ̃ prɔvɔkatr

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlotLikePsyche View Post
Saint Peter is no homophobe. I thought he was gay for like five years. He loves the gays.
I think he might have taken a year or two hiatus, but I'm pretty sure he was gay for like 7 years total, just not contiguously .

. . .not that there is anything wrong with that. . .

Old 04-17-2018, 10:07 PM   #19
beew
Literotica Guru

Quote:
why was it ever an issue? i have as much right to post what i want as you do, as long as the owners of the site don't object. and they don't, i've checked. did you complain about the av of the guy's face between a woman's legs? how about the black guy with the 14 dick?

i could say that your screen name, beew, stands for "big woman" and i don't like fat people so i want you to get a new name. would you think that's was reasonable? would you even consider it?

the cumface image was meant to be transgressive and it played out that way. the fact that the cumload was on a beard was what made it so transgressive and why men who are insecure in their own masculinity had a heart attack over it. if everyone had just shut up and minded their own business, i would have changed it long ago.

since they (and you) have started bitching about it all over again, look for it to reappear soon.
You're one feisty guy, aren't you?
I'm starting to like you even more.

Old 04-17-2018, 11:10 PM   #20
Boxlicker101
Licker of Boxes

Quote:

the cumface image was meant to be transgressive and it played out that way. the fact that the cumload was on a beard was what made it so transgressive and why men who are insecure in their own masculinity had a heart attack over it. if everyone had just shut up and minded their own business, i would have changed it long ago. since they (and you) have started bitching about it all over again, look for it to reappear soon.
I've never been grossed out by an AV, especially one of a man's face between a woman's legs. The only person I ever put on iggy for grossness was somebody, I think her name was Binnie, who used to post pics of herself eating shit. I thought that was too much.

The Rest of My Smut

Dirty old man.

Old 04-17-2018, 11:26 PM   #21
schism666
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101 View Post
I've never been grossed out by an AV, especially one of a man's face between a woman's legs. The only person I ever put on iggy for grossness was somebody, I think her name was Binnie, who used to post pics of herself eating shit. I thought that was too much.
your picture is of some man with his nose buried in a woman's asshole. where do you draw the line?

Old 04-17-2018, 11:27 PM   #22
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing

Quote:

My friend, you are only getting a wee glimpse here.

Look up username hsnh, beews 7th or 8th username, 30 some odd bannings ago, if you really want to see what a judgemental thundercunt behaves like.

Old 04-17-2018, 11:28 PM   #23
RoryN
You're screwed.

Rae121452 just won. It came onto him = trolling has begun.

Warning to everyone else: if he chooses to ignore hash, we'll get a meltdown. Get iggy ready.

Old 04-17-2018, 11:35 PM   #24
Boxlicker101
Licker of Boxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by schism666 View Post
your picture is of some man with his nose buried in a woman's asshole. where do you draw the line?
I often write about a man, including myself, licking a woman's asshole, or of a woman doing the same thing for a man. I have a long way to go before I reach the point where I draw the line.

The Rest of My Smut

Dirty old man.

Old 04-17-2018, 11:37 PM   #25
HisArpy
Loose canon extraordinair

Quote:
One would think, beings this is the biggest progressive infestation east of California.
Well, an infestation anyway. Not saying of what, but I think we should call in a professional exterminator.

My Literotica stories