Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Discussion Circle

Old 02-27-2018, 02:49 PM   #126
RelentlessOnanism
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by NebraskaFetish View Post
How about...none of them?
Ok...well, thanks for your input, I suppose...

Old 03-04-2018, 07:01 PM   #127
readinghypnosis
Experienced

http://www.literotica.com/s/mannequin-mommy

This is one of my favorites. It was actually written based on a suggestion of mine that the author took up. It incorporated one of my other favorite themes, which is freeze play.

http://www.literotica.com/s/pieces-of-mom

The son comes off a lot more manipulative and the mom rather gullible in this one, but I still really like it.

Old 04-07-2018, 04:57 AM   #128
hindiincest
Virgin

Smile Hindi Incest story

I f some oneready to edit or read and review Hindi incest stories, please contact me
Also if some female wants role play partner feel free to contact me

Old 04-07-2018, 05:47 AM   #129
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Quote:
Originally Posted by NebraskaFetish View Post
How about...none of them?
You don't have to like-em. I don't especially. I don't read-em; I only wrote-em. (There may be more in the future but both reading and writing are hard now so we'll see.) But pick any category, ask what's best, and many will say, none. Which translates to: I don't know. I don't care. Not my thing. Where are the furries?

I may have mentioned already that the 'best' of any tales are those that zap a select reader. Punch their buttons -- different buttons on each, of course, so punch as many buttons as possible. Someone, somewhere, will like it.

Old 04-09-2018, 07:37 AM   #130
ratimom
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by hindiincest View Post
I f some oneready to edit or read and review Hindi incest stories, please contact me
Also if some female wants role play partner feel free to contact me
I would like to read hindi incest stories.

Old 04-09-2018, 01:11 PM   #131
readinghypnosis
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
You don't have to like-em. I don't especially. I don't read-em; I only wrote-em. (There may be more in the future but both reading and writing are hard now so we'll see.) But pick any category, ask what's best, and many will say, none. Which translates to: I don't know. I don't care. Not my thing. Where are the furries?

I may have mentioned already that the 'best' of any tales are those that zap a select reader. Punch their buttons -- different buttons on each, of course, so punch as many buttons as possible. Someone, somewhere, will like it.
Yeah, everyone's got their own stuff. I'm partial to mind control/hypnosis (as you can guess from my username) as well. It's extraordinarily rare to find a story where that and mother/son stuff overlap (like going years without finding something new).

Old 04-16-2018, 11:13 AM   #132
Oblimo
Literotica Guru

We’ve talked about the best...

What’s your opinion on what’s the weirdest?

I’d just like to know for...reasons.

Old 04-16-2018, 01:54 PM   #133
RelentlessOnanism
Really Experienced

I would heartily recommend 'You Couldn't Handle Me' by TheTalkMan. He's done a few incest stories but also does a lot of cuckolding and betrayal stories. His work is really filthy. It's not subtle, but it's hot, hot, hot. All the women have ginormous tits and are complete sluts. All the men are hung like horses.

To be fair, some of his stories are a bit formulaic but there's such a vivid, exuberant intensity to his writing, it doesn't matter that much. If you want inventive, romantic work...look elsewhere. But if you want pure, unadulterated filth with hard, nasty sucking and fucking...he's your man.

https://www.literotica.com/s/you-cou...andle-me-ch-01

Old 04-16-2018, 04:32 PM   #134
Oblimo
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessOnanism View Post
I would heartily recommend 'You Couldn't Handle Me' by TheTalkMan.
TTM also has a story where the two main characters (young man and older dynamo domme, TTM’s specialty — they’re related by marriage) perform a sexual act of such extreme physicality and social depravity that the domme achieves gnosis and transcends time and space through sheer cosmic Nastiness.

It’s insane. And that’s coming from me.

Old 04-16-2018, 05:22 PM   #135
RelentlessOnanism
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblimo View Post
TTM also has a story where the two main characters (young man and older dynamo domme, TTM’s specialty — they’re related by marriage) perform a sexual act of such extreme physicality and social depravity that the domme achieves gnosis and transcends time and space through sheer cosmic Nastiness.

It’s insane. And that’s coming from me.
Yes, he does pursue some real flights of fancy on occasion, but his down and dirty, nasty fucking is second to none, when he keeps it simple.

Old Today, 08:31 AM   #136
sissyfluff
Virgin

Mother sleeping while son "plays"

I believe the story you are referring to was written by alwayswantedto. It's in his "The Mom Memories" collection; as part of a novella. Alwayswantedto is no longer available on Literotica, but is accessible via the wayback machine. I have been re-reading the works of alwayswantedto recently so it is somewhat fresh in my mind. The Mom Memories is a rather long narrative of mother-son stories and the individual stories are also available. I believe the one you are looking for is The Mom Memories: Calvin's Story. Enjoy.

Last edited by sissyfluff : Today at 08:33 AM. Reason: too vague

Old Today, 01:15 PM   #137
Lindsay_O
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyfluff View Post
I believe the story you are referring to was written by alwayswantedto. Alwayswantedto is no longer available on Literotica, but is accessible via the wayback machine.
So, you don't think his wishes should be respected since he took his stories down?
~I am a forty year old gramma to an adorable 'lil man and a mother to three. I enjoy reading and writing erotica and horror. Since profiles are down, expect this signature to change from time to time!

"Her freedom was worse than chains."
~Pauline Réage

~*~*~Going back to my roots.~*~*