Cece being naughty

Which picture from today is your favorite?

• Pic 1

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Pic 2

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Pic 3

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael woke up a bit horny this morning and got handsy.. But who can blame him

attachment.php

attachment.php
:kiss:

Michael woke up a bit horny this morning and got handsy.. But who can blame him

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yes indeed, you would be very hard to resist in the morning, and getting handsy with you would certainly be the perfect way to begin any day :rose: xx

Hey, are you new around here? I would think I could remember an absolute babe like yourself. Welcome back darlin, you've been missed terribly. :)

Hey, are you new around here? I would think I could remember an absolute babe like yourself. Welcome back darlin, you've been missed terribly. :)

This thread is worth going through from front to back, much like the sexy lady in the pics. :D

so naughty Cece. thats what you get for wearing such naughty night.clothes, handsy hubby with a hard.morning dick for ya

That's exactly why I wear nighties ;) :devil:
Gotta keep the magic alive

This thread is worth going through from front to back, much like the sexy lady in the pics. :D

Oh you flatter me so :)

Hey, are you new around here? I would think I could remember an absolute babe like yourself. Welcome back darlin, you've been missed terribly.

Hey there Saxon :kiss:
I'm glad to be back and missed all of you :heart:
Please enjoy yourself on my new thread

Yes indeed, you would be very hard to resist in the morning, and getting handsy with you would certainly be the perfect way to begin any day xx

I think every one should start their day off getting fondled... I'm a big fan of being touched in such a way

Oh my indeed ;)

:D

I think we have all had a thought or two about getting handsy with those beautiful breasts of yours....they are beautiful when fully exposed.

Phenomenal start to the new thread! :rose: You look absolutely incredible and sexy as hell! :devil:

Good morning everyone! Quick pick before getting out of bed

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2016-03-13 09.35.22.jpg
    2016-03-13 09.35.22.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 35
I think I came back at just the right time.

Welcome back :kiss:
Please enjoy urself

I think we have all had a thought or two about getting handsy with those beautiful breasts of yours....they are beautiful when fully exposed.

Awe thank you :kiss:
You can fondle me anytime ;)

Glad to see your sexy ass back. It keeps me warm in the winter.

I must be super hot if I can keep u warm in cold Russian winters ;)

I would like to tug your nipples with my teeth (does tug work in that context? I am german) :kiss:

Florida Newbie

You're gorgeous! I love the couples threads. Would you share some stories along with your amazing erotic pics please.

Hey everyone!
I'm officially back ampic and starting a new thread. For those who aren't aquainted with me please feel free to check out my old thread. I have some very steamy pics! Hope you like this thread as much as the old one!

Awesome thread Cece! So glad you are back. Hope you are staying warm and dry today...unless Michael is keeping you wet, my dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back