Why are there not more conservative women here?

I get laid a surprising number of times to some surprisingly hot bitches. Confidence is all that matters. They'll suck Hitlers dick if he has enough confidence.

To be fair, Hitler did have money.

I suppose I became politically conservative in my 20’s (marrying a soldier tends to give you a different perspective). That wasn’t a switch, so much as a progression from apathy.

But sexually- well I deny ever having been “uptight”! When young, I wasn’t notably discrete either, although I didn’t go out of my way to advertise (didn’t need to, haha).

One reason we might not be much in evidence here is we don’t care for the tone of many of the conversations. Utterly banal and tendentious, laced with crudity at its ripest, would be a fair description of some of the people here.

Most, if not all Eastern and SouthEastern European immigrants who posted on the GB were harassed and mocked - subtly or less so - by several American, British and Canadian " liberals". And generally treated as second class - something that never happens in Western offline circles.
Women more so than men - perhaps because we are seen as 'dirtying' the GB pool of women.

Never by GB conservative posters.

Is there any wonder that many of them ended up harboring -perhaps unfairly- such disdain for the Leftist brand of Western politics?

Most, if not all Eastern and SouthEastern European immigrants who posted on the GB were harassed and mocked - subtly or less so - by several American, British and Canadian " liberals". And generally treated as second class - something that never happens in Western offline circles.
Women more so than men - perhaps because we are seen as 'dirtying' the GB pool of women.

Is there any wonder that many of them ended up harboring -perhaps unfairly- such disdain for the Leftist brand of Western politics?

stay-paranoid-and-trust-no-one.png

You told me that you've been discriminated against for being an immigrant more than once, and you think that immigrants from Mexico are favored over you. Is this just online now? Because you made it seem like this was discrimination that you faced in your real life.

You told me that you've been discriminated against for being an immigrant more than once, and you think that immigrants from Mexico are favored over you. Is this just online now? Because you made it seem like this was discrimination that you faced in your real life.

You misunderstood what I meant.

Re current illegals:
First of all, not all US Illegal immigrants are Mexican. Some of them are Chinese and Russian too.

The Legals versus Illegals debate is about fairness and other considerations, not race.
Imo, advocates of Illegal immigration automatically discriminate against Legal immigrants - those who abode by the law. One green card for an Illegal means one less for a Legal, so to speak.

Re proponents of open borders with the South
Their country, not mine so fair enough, whatever their motivation (be it economic, historical - the South part Was part of Mexico, or kinship with their neighbors).
But one also needs to acknowledge that the measure would put those from Overseas at disadvantage.

You misunderstood what I meant.

Re current illegals:
First of all, not all US Illegal immigrants are Mexican. Some of them are Chinese and Russian too.

The Legals versus Illegals debate is about fairness and other considerations, not race.
Imo, advocates of Illegal immigration automatically discriminate against Legal immigrants - those who abode by the law. One green card for an Illegal means one less for a Legal, so to speak.

Re proponents of open borders with the South
Their country, not mine so fair enough, whatever their motivation (be it economic, historical - the South part Was part of Mexico, or kinship with their neighbors).
But one also needs to acknowledge that the measure would put those from Overseas at disadvantage.

So is this something that happens to you in real life or just on the internet? Have you actually been discriminated against or not?

It only happened to me with several folks on the GB.
I have no idea what's happening on the internet otherwise, I don't frequent other platforms.

So is this something that happens to you in real life or just on the internet? Have you actually been discriminated against or not?

Yes, of course I was discriminated against irl, mostly in the beginning - by both White and nonWhite locals- in real life. Tell me what immigrant hasn't.

But those incidents were rare: the exception to the rule.
Yes, I came across plenty of assholes who picked on me or other foreigners.
But I saw them mistreat local folks too, so it wasn't about racism or xenophobia.
Most people and the laws didn't discriminate, and I'm greatful to be here.

I get why you highlighted that part. I didn't phrase it well, because I hated to be perceived as playing the "xenophobia" card. That shit was an extremely minor part of my and my friends' real life, and never defined us.

It only happened to me with several folks on the GB.
I have no idea what's happening on the internet otherwise, I don't frequent other platforms.

Yes, of course I was discriminated against irl, mostly in the beginning - by both White and nonWhite locals- in real life. Tell me what immigrant hasn't.

But those incidents were rare: the exception to the rule.
Yes, I came across plenty of assholes who picked on me or other foreigners.
But I saw them mistreat local folks too, so it wasn't about racism or xenophobia.
Most people and the laws didn't discriminate, and I'm greatful to be here.

I get why you highlighted that part. I didn't phrase it well, because I hated to be perceived as playing the "xenophobia" card. That shit was an extremely minor part of my and my friends' real life, and never defined us.

Still weird to me that you break shit down into "white" and "nonwhite" apropos of nothing all the time.

But I mean, I'm glad you're doing OK, I guess.

Still weird to me that you break shit down into "white" and "nonwhite" apropos of nothing all the time.

But I mean, I'm glad you're doing OK, I guess.

You DO realize that this is the GB, don't you?

Half of the posts are about whether or not other minority groups are being generally discriminated against by Whites. And who's a racist and who isn't.

And I saw you show such interests too.

You DO realize that this is the GB, don't you?

Half of the posts are about whether or not other minority groups are being generally discriminated against by Whites. And who's a racist and who isn't.

And I saw you show such interests too.

Yeah when it's relivent. It's weird to say, "both whites and nonwhites" because like... you could say "everybody" and not sound like a dumbass.

But you do you, boo.

Yeah when it's relivent. It's weird to say, "both whites and nonwhites" because like... you could say "everybody" and not sound like a dumbass.

But you do you, boo.

You tried to bait me but you failed.:rolleyes:
Frame it any way you like.

Have a nice day.

Most, if not all Eastern and SouthEastern European immigrants who posted on the GB were harassed and mocked - subtly or less so - by several American, British and Canadian " liberals".

[snip]

I think you mentioned this before, of Eastern Europe’s GBers flocking to GB “conservative side” thanks to mistreatment by “liberals.”

I’ll ask you the same question I did last time: what in the hell are you talking about?

I mean, I was gone for a decade and don’t know what happened during that time, but the scenario you paint sounds utterly ludicrous.

I think you mentioned this before, of Eastern Europe’s GBers flocking to GB “conservative side” thanks to mistreatment by “liberals.”

I’ll ask you the same question I did last time: what in the hell are you talking about?

I mean, I was gone for a decade and don’t know what happened during that time, but the scenario you paint sounds utterly ludicrous.

Shadup Paki. :)

You shouldn't take it personally, because nothing of what I said was in reference to posters such as yourself.
One might disagree with some of your guys' political ideas, but you're decent human beings.

I was referring to something else:

Most male posters who ended up treating women like shit, were self pro-claimed liberals who used to accuse others of misogyny or racism over nonsense.
Most of the GB trolls who harassed individual posters, or those who treated others as second class, called themselves liberals.
Most of those who made xenophobic comments or mocked and baited foreign posters (ever wondered why few stayed?) were self-proclaimed liberals and racist hunters.

Plus the never ending virtue signaling, holy moly ....

It's because of them that some posters ended up harboring such disdain for the Left.
It's probably an emotional or unfair generalization, especially since the Right make bigoted comments too. But we're all subjective.

You shouldn't take it personally, because nothing of what I said was in reference to posters such as yourself.
One might disagree with some of your guys' political ideas, but you're decent human beings.

I was referring to something else:

Most male posters who ended up treating women like shit, were self pro-claimed liberals who used to accuse others of misogyny or racism over nonsense.
Most of the GB trolls who harassed individual posters, or those who treated others as second class, called themselves liberals.
Most of those who made xenophobic comments or mocked and baited foreign posters (ever wondered why few stayed?) were self-proclaimed liberals and racist hunters.

Plus the never ending virtue signaling, holy moly ....

It's because of them that some posters ended up harboring such disdain for the Left.
It's probably an emotional or unfair generalization, especially since the Right make bigoted comments too. But we're all subjective.

We can't police our own unless you tell us who they are. If you want it to change you have to actually answer the question.

You're referring, of course, to the dozens of hashtag alts. :rolleyes:

Back