I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigoted much.....

No rule is set in stone but what I said is generally true...

I just turned 50. Not a couch potato. Work out five to six times a week (90 min. To 2-1/2 hours per gym visit.) I don't smoke or have any eating disorder . I do drink though.

2 1/2 hours per gym visit? What do you do? That's a long time. But kudos to you! 50 is just a number when you take care of yourself. Most of us have a drink from time to time - or even a little more often than that :p - it's making a habit of it that causes problems. Then again, a glass or two of red wine every day isn't the end of the world...

I don't think age matters much if you stay in shape and look good. Just don't expect to be an older man or woman and attract younger people if you look like a lazy couch potato who drinks, smokes and has an eating disorder.

Who said ANYTHING about wanting to attract younger? This is a fetish thread, meaning the women that come in here ALREADY like older men. If you're looking to attract younger people, try the personal threads.

Who said ANYTHING about wanting to attract younger? This is a fetish thread, meaning the women that come in here ALREADY like older men. If you're looking to attract younger people, try the personal threads.

I'm not looking to attract younger women. I prefer older women. What I'm saying is, in my opinion, most people who are attracted to older people don't simply like older people because they're older. In my case, I don't like older women simply because they're older. I'm attracted to older women who take care of themselves.

I'm not looking to attract younger women. I prefer older women. What I'm saying is, in my opinion, most people who are attracted to older people don't simply like older people because they're older. In my case, I don't like older women simply because they're older. I'm attracted to older women who take care of themselves.

In this thread, FETISH, the people like older men BECAUSE they are older. That's what defines fetishism. It's the WHAT they are. You like an older woman whose taken care of herself. That's a more defined fetish.

No rule is set in stone but what I said is generally true...

2 1/2 hours per gym visit? What do you do? That's a long time. But kudos to you! 50 is just a number when you take care of yourself. Most of us have a drink from time to time - or even a little more often than that :p - it's making a habit of it that causes problems. Then again, a glass or two of red wine every day isn't the end of the world...

Between an hour and an hour-and-a-half of weights; 30 to 45 minutes of cardio. The rest is spent doing pushups, sit ups, heavy bag work, and stretching.

A bottle of Sam Adams Ale helps me unwind.

Hi, I', 51 and horny all the time can't seem to find all those women on here that like us older men. Anybody wana help out.

In this thread, FETISH, the people like older men BECAUSE they are older. That's what defines fetishism. It's the WHAT they are. You like an older woman whose taken care of herself. That's a more defined fetish.

Understood. Interesting. I know there's a fetish for just about everything but just never really thought of this one.

Between an hour and an hour-and-a-half of weights; 30 to 45 minutes of cardio. The rest is spent doing pushups, sit ups, heavy bag work, and stretching.

A bottle of Sam Adams Ale helps me unwind.

That's a heck of a lot of work. Good for you. Keep it up. It definitely keeps you young.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back