New Recruit(Closed4Jezebel1669)

EllysGspot

Loves Spam
Joined
Jun 23, 2011
Posts
196
Melody was always a good girl growing up.
A bit of a bookworm and over all kind heart.
She helped her father on his ranch after her mother died when she was 15.
She got really good grades in high school and graduated with honours.
She has now even applied at some of the best well known universities in the area.
Mellody has only just turned 19 and has her career goals planned out to be a Veterinarian.
Little does Melody know that her step-mother Susan has purposely failed to send in her application letters.
Susan has been secretly jealous of Melody and her fathers relationship.
Susan has instead copied Melodys letters and written one to a military academy.
An all female military academy virtually unknown to the general public.
Its goal is to make women striving to be in the military of any sector into hardened and seasoned recruits.
Now near the end of Melody's first summer after high school she comes home to her bags all packed and waiting on the front porch.
Susan has convinced Melody's father that Melody has confided in her about wanting to go to military school.





Melody looked out the window of the car as a tear rolled down her cheek. "I can't believe you've gone so far to get rid of me." She said looking into Susans eyes in the rear view mirror. "Now my dear it was hardly any trouble at all." Susan replied with a coy smile spreading across her lips. "With the letter I wrote on your behalf to your father, he will be none the wiser until your return. Since that's a whole year away and you'll be fully indoctrinated by then, there shouldn't be a problem. Susan snickered and turned the radio on. The sound of the top 40s drowned out the quiet sobbing from the back seat.

Melody went over everything that had happened in her head. Susan had somehow managed to steal her application letters and forge one in her writing to a military academy. She then convinced her father that it was her choice. All to get Melody away for long enough to dig her manipulative claws deeper into her father. Now she wouldn't get to see him or have contact with him for a full year. Somehow she knew that even that visit one year from now Susan would find a way to ruin. How could I be so stupid? She thought. She had been far too trustful with Susan. I've always tried to see the good in people, now it's made me blind to the bad.

Three and a half hours later Melody's plane touched down well after dark. She was very tired from the long drive and the small plane was very shaky making it impossible to sleep. Melody rolled her two bags behind her through the tiny airport. Walking into a waiting room she saw a young woman in a black uniform holding a sign with her name on it. The woman had a stern look on her face, as though she had never smiled. Her blonde hair was tied back tight in a bun."You must be Melody." The woman said as Melody approached. "I'm corporal Dufraine, somebody must have pulled on the right strings in order to get me to babysit you on your way to the academy." She said with a huff. Pleased to meet you miss Dufraine." Melody said with a small smile. "That's corporal to you girl. Come with me, there's still an other hour of driving before we're at the school proper." Dufraine turned on heel and walked at a brisk pace towards the exit.

After an hour of driving with no talking Melody felt her exhaustion start to get the better of her. Finally she saw the lights of some large buildings ahead. The car pulled into a parking lot next to one of the larger of the buildings. Dufraine led her from the car to a path leading to some smaller cabins. She unlocked the door to one of a couple dozen small buildings. "You'll leave your bags in here, some of the items will be given back to you once everything has been inspected." She pointed at one of the cabins down the path. "Cabin number 8 is where you will be staying. Inside you will find beds, you are in bed 5B. Under the bed in a drawer you will find two uniforms and two sets of leisure clothes as well as your boots. If anything doesn't fit well you can get them adjusted or replaced tomorrow at that building there. She pointed down towards a tall white building. "Now I suggest you get some sleep. Your commanding officer will give you and the other new recruits a proper tour tomorrow morning. Classes start tomorrow, physical training starts on Monday." Dufraine turned a walked towards the larger buildings. "Goodnight." Melody said.

Melody let herself into the cabin and found her bed in the dark among a row of others. Apparently she was the last to arrive, all the beds except hers was occupied. She sat on the bed and took off her shoes. With a sigh she fell back on the bed still in her clothes from home. She was just about to drift off when she heard something next to her. "If I were you I would change into your leisure clothes. When the sergeant wakes us you won't want to be in street clothes. She can be quite the hard ass so I've heard." The faint voice from the bed next to her sounded sincere. "Thanks for the advice, my name's Melody." "Emily" The voice replied. Melody got changed and fell asleep wondering how she ended up here.
 
It had just turned 4 AM as Sergeant Melissa Andrews stepped out of her quarters and made her way across the parade ground towards the bunk houses where her squads were hopefully waiting for her. Outside the doors she could see Corporals Dufraine and Elliot waiting, each guarding their own squads as though expecting the young women to try and escape before the mean-spirited Sergeant could get to them.

"Good morning Sergeant," Corporal Dufraine said as she snapped off a smart salute. Responding in kind Melissa lifted her own hand to her forehead while reaching out for the clipboard Dufraine was holding out for her with the other.

"Morning Corporal, anything to report?" She asked quickly scanning down the list of names as she noted the performance markings for each of the girls from the previous day's exercises. "A new girl on the roster today?" She said, noticing the empty row at the bottom of the chart.

"Yes Sergeant, arrived last night." Dufraine responded, taking back the clipboard and tucking it under her arms as she reached for the cabin doorknob.

"Anything I should know about with this one?" Melissa asked cautiously. The squads were already a week into their basic training and it was unusual for a new girl to be assigned that late. Normally they'd be held over for the next tranche due the following month, late-comers were usually recruits who'd failed their training by such a close margin that they'd been allowed to retry the course rather than being dropped entirely.

The corporal looked slightly uneasy as she replied, her hand freezing on the knob for a moment as she considered her response. "From what I've been able to ascertain Sergeant the girl's parents were eager to have her join the course as soon as possible, the Colonel sent me down to the airport last night to escort her up here and ensure she was properly situated."

Melissa raised an eyebrow at this news. While it wasn't unheard of for particularly well-connected families to have their children pushed through the system without the rigorous medicals, examinations and background checks that most had to go through before being accepted at the Academy to have one personally escorted onto the base gave her cause for concern. If the girl didn't want to be here then she would likely cause trouble with the rest of the squad in order to get herself expelled.

Puffing up her ample chest Melissa knew that tough love would be required with the girl to ensure she fell into line before the entire squad suffered. "Very well," She said to Corporal Dufraine with steel in her voice, "Let's see what we can do with her."

As they stepped through the door Dufraine flicked the lights on and called out at the top of her voice "Atten-shun!"
 
Waking with a start as the lights came on Melody jostled in her sheets aa Dufraines loud assertive voice shook her from her dreams. She had dream't that the previous day hadn't happened and she was still at home with her father. She looked down the line of beds as all the other girls scrambled out. They all ran to stand at the foot of their beds in a uniform line. Melody noticed that all of them were naked asides from the occasional one wearing panties.

As Melody sat up and untangled her sheets from her legs she caught a smirk from the girl in the bed next to her. Emily she thought, she was naked too. Probably easier to change into uniform quickly. Great only here a few hours and already being singled out.

Melody rose and walked toward the foot of her bed mimicking what everyone else had done. She noticed that she was the last to do so and felt quite a few eyes on her. A particular pair of dark brown eyes caught her attention. A tall commanding woman in a crisp uniform tight over her large bust and her brunette hair tied in a ponytail was looking right into her eyes. Melody felt weak and small under the gaze of this powerful woman.

Taking her place in line she noticed for the first time that the beds were all marked with a name and number. Her bed said a name she didn't recognize. Must have gotten an other girls bed after she dropped out. She thought noticing how blatantly she stood out from the crowd in her leisure clothes.

The tall woman walked slowly down the line of girls her eyes gazing over each one with a supreme scrutiny. All the girls stood up a little straighter as she strolled past them. None of them even remotely ashamed of their body's being exposed as they were. This woman had such an air of authority around her. She made Dufraine look like a kitten in comparison. The woman stopped as she reached Melody. Here we go now, she thought. Eyes cast down Melody slowly raised her head to meet the piercing gaze of the woman.
 
Overall Melissa was impressed by the squad. Some of them had already dressed in uniform, probably having slept in them by the state of the clothes, and Melissa took a moment to inspect each one, pointing out the mistakes they'd made and the buttons which had been left unfastened.

Other girls stood in their underwear or completely naked. These girls Melissa just idly glanced at before moving on to examine their beds and personal areas. She tried not to show her interest in a couple of the better looking girls, whose firm, trim bodies made her consider things other than officially sanctioned exercises. It would be beneath her to abuse her rank in any way, even as one of the cute young women turned to bend over her bunk while picking up a stray sock left on the floor from the night before.

As she moved down the line her eyes came to rest on the new girl, who stood by her bunk dressed in the leisure clothes normally reserved for recruits on leave or granted R&R. Her first reaction was to dress the girl down, mark her out and use her as a warning to the others, but Melissa reminded herself that this was the girl's first day and she probably wasn't aware of the proper etiquette.

Stopping in front of her Melissa looked down at the girl's meek face, which she had to admit was more attractive than she'd been expecting. "Name, rank and serial number?" She asked in a steady, authoritative tone, crossing her hands behind her back as she awaited the recruit's reply.
 
Back
Top