Mary looking for detailed rp.

Thinlips_RP

Experienced
Hi. I'm Mary hunting for storyline detailed rp.

I'm hunting for anyone whom is cool about playing a female character. I've done many different scenarios and have some taboo interests that some people may find a bit too taboo. Please feel free to contact me on my yahoo messenger or through literotica.

My Yahoo user

Please type it correctly and remember the TL after my name else naturally I'll not receive your message

At present I do have a kinky request

I do have a keen interested in anyone playing as a frigid female.

Like a woman that's not that interested or ever bothered about sex. She's more interested in being helpful. Doesn't mind being touched or even doing things to help out.

Can casually chit chat as things happen.

I've done visiting teacher, shop assistant, traffic warden with a ticket. as well as many others sometimes even museums and transport eg trains and planes. Well I hope to find interests soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm hunting for anyone whom is cool about playing a female character. I've done many different scenarios and have some taboo interests that some people may find a bit too taboo. Please feel free to contact me on my yahoo messenger or through literotica.

Please type it correctly and remember the TL after my name else naturally I'll not receive your message

Like a woman that's not that interested or ever bothered about sex. She's more interested in being helpful. Doesn't mind being touched or even doing things to help out.

I've done visiting teacher, shop assistant, traffic warden with a ticket. as well as many others sometimes even museums and transport eg trains and planes. Well I hope to find interests soon.
Sounds very interesting. Cant wait to read it if you ever get it done.

Hunting for serious Incest Taboo and unusual rp

I've a kinky style. Very few taboos. Not interested in knowing about you. Only interested in the storyline. I'm hoping for

some fun tonight.

I'm hunting for anyone whom is cool about playing a female character. I've done many different scenarios and have some

taboo interests that some people may find a bit too taboo. Please feel free to contact me on my yahoo messenger or through

literotica.

I do play as a mother in the storyline but I never have anyone play as the male. So please don't suggest. I'm only after a

frigid female. (Don't mind what sex plays her.)

Like a woman that's not that interested or ever bothered about sex. She's more interested in being helpful. Doesn't mind

being touched or even doing things to help out.

I've done visiting teacher, shop assistant, traffic warden with a ticket. as well as many others sometimes even museums and

transport eg trains and planes. Well I hope to find interests soon.

Your violations have been reported to moderators. You really should read and respect Literotica's rules. :)

Mary hunting for detailed rp.

I'm on forum hunting for detailed storyline roleplay. My scenerio is I'm a mother with a son. I want a lady in the storyline to play a storekeeper, police woman, libarian ect. I've many storylines to play out. I don't even mind men playing out as females. Feel free to message me for details.

I'M ONLY INTO DETAILED STORYLINE ROLEPLAY. TABOO. I'M NOT INTO CAM OR ANTHING ELSE.
my messenger

marygreentl @ yahoo.co.uk YAHOO MESSENGER

Let me know if interested.

Last edited:

I'm on forum hunting for detailed storyline roleplay. My scenerio is I'm a mother with a son. I want a lady in the storyline to play a storekeeper, police woman, libarian ect. I've many storylines to play out. I don't even mind men playing out as females. Feel free to message me for details.

I'M ONLY INTO DETAILED STORYLINE ROLEPLAY. TABOO. I'M NOT INTO CAM OR ANTHING ELSE.
my messenger

BUMP BUMP

my messenger

BUMP BUMP

Back