Leash play help

manwalking666

Virgin
Joined
Nov 2, 2010
Posts
24
Hi.

Im new to all this but my girlfriend said yesterday that she really wants to try being collared and leashed on all fours. Im really up to try it but i dont really know what to do. I dont just want to walk her round on all fours.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
 
You should probably ask her what she has in mind. She probably has some image or fantasy that she is keying into.
She may even have an idea about what kind of collar, what kind of leash would really do it for her.

This thread has quite a bit more than just collar and leash play - but may give you a bunch of visual ideas to stimulate both of you.
There are also lots of collar/ leash images on the control thread in the cafe if you scroll back through the pages.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=825551

in my opinion. collar/ leash play is not so much about being treated as a "pet" as it is about control. So leading her around on all fours may or may not be what she wants. Just having the collar and leash on while engaging in sexy fun time may be what she has in mind.

She may have read a story that features this idea (have her read it out loud to you) or she may have seen an image that got her imagination going. (have her show it to you and have her tell you what she thinks is going on in the image and what it is making her think about.

Good luck and have fun.
:heart:
 
If you want to take a punt on things slip on her new collar - big dog collars fit people but better if you can add a little bell - have her strip naked for you, get down on all fours, clip her new leash to her new collar, e.g. (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/3515...rlsatarget=pla-181484327586&adtype=pla&crdt=0) , then give her a little surprise. I'd try adding kitty ears

http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/prod...gclid=CIy88cmD7M0CFfAy0wod2coOUA&gclsrc=aw.ds

order her chin up and hold still then add kitty face paints, which don't have to be clever or difficult, just nose and whiskers in black make-up stick will do fine
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7LOvy4yl5oA/hqdefault.jpg

After that parade her around whilst you tell her just what you plan to do next with and two your sleek little pussy.

Nothing there too expensive, cost of a couple of drinks I recon and even if it's not what she's thinking of you can still have a fun evening, big Tom.

Oh yes, and dress up for her: suit, collar, tie and black shiny shoes (absolutely not trainers), with the pink leash draped over your sleeve, collar dangling in hand as you approach her would be good!
 
Good suggestions - I agree about it being a control thing and love the suggestion about the suit, pink leash and bell. Once she is wearing the collar, take full command. Don't ask her at that point what she would like to do. Give her commands. Praise her when she does well and give her the correct level of punishment when she does it wrong. Look for subtle clues as to what turns her on.
Inspect her on command - see if she gets wet at particular points. Be the ball, Danny
 
We've not done this but it is appealing.

There are butt plugs that have tails on them too. I really really want one :eek:.

But yeah, talk to her and see what she's looking for. All of the above are great suggestions. We don't do pet play, or at least haven't tried it, but I LOVE being at His feet. Either in scene, on leash, or when just sitting and watching tv. It just feels right. Maybe that's something she craves as well.

Good luck to you.
 
Just a few tips

If she's going to be crawling on her knees for any extended period of time (30 or more minutes) get her some kneepads. Seriously. She may not feel it immediately but I assure you the next morning she will and it will be anything but pleasant. Also use shoes she does not care about. Remember while on her hand and knees the shoe top is what will be dragging on the floor. That part of most shoes is very thin and gets scratched up easily. Pretty much destroys the shoes

There are thin leather leashes that are quite strong. I would recommend buying and using one of those. The problem with standard dog leashes is that they tend to be heavy duty nylon or cordex and when you're walking around the leash swings a lot. It hits her face and after a while can get really irritating. I also recommend keeping the leash short. It helps with the swinging issue but, mostly, you'll lovvvve the sense of control.

It may be tempting to yank her leash. DON'T! That's her neck and you can seriously mess her up.

If she's into it, carry a light flogger or paddle (I would say use something with a little length to it but light. Bending down a lot gets uncomfortable. Odd to say given what is going on but it doesn't add anything to the play and is simply annoying if done a lot) with you as you lead her around. A nice swat occasionally or playing up compliance is practically in neon lights with her in that position.
 
Back
Top