Big Breasts Lovers

Shut up, you stupid cunt.

John,
1) Please do not make any further comments like this, it accomplishes nothing except showing your ignorance and banality.
2) I never said that they needed to be real, I wanted a thread for big breast lovers no matter their origin.
3) If you prefer real/natural breasts, please begin your own thread and make that a condition.

As for everyone else, thank you so much for sharing.

John,
1) Please do not make any further comments like this, it accomplishes nothing except showing your ignorance and banality.
2) I never said that they needed to be real, I wanted a thread for big breast lovers no matter their origin.
3) If you prefer real/natural breasts, please begin your own thread and make that a condition.

As for everyone else, thank you so much for sharing.

and what are you going to do, ban me?:rolleyes:

kelly_madison_gallery.jpg

and what are you going to do, ban me?:rolleyes:

No, I do not have the ability to ban you. As for what I am going to do, since you have ignored my attempts at keeping our contacts private, I believe you are demonstrating to everyone your ignorance better than I could.

No, I do not have the ability to ban you. As for what I am going to do, since you have ignored my attempts at keeping our contacts private, I believe you are demonstrating to everyone your ignorance better than I could.

You shouldn't use words you don't understand.

Will these do?

efmetartnud55.jpg

I'm more of a 'butt' man myself, but I can see the appeal of natural, round, soft breasts. Big or small, you gotta love 'em all.

There's something really charming about the way a natural breast flattens out on the top when the girl lays down. It's sweet and cute.

Back