Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES!!!!!

I just found not one but TWO band arrangements for the Transformers movie! :D I am so ordering these!

I :heart: this child! :D

She's removed the pathetic little ballerina that usually resides in her jewelery box, and replaced her with a little red devil, wearing black shades, and a leather jacket. And the devil is now twirling around to the sound of some classical waltz.

She's removed the pathetic little ballerina that usually resides in her jewelery box, and replaced her with a little red devil, wearing black shades, and a leather jacket. And the devil is now twirling around to the sound of some classical waltz.

:D

Precious. *nods*

Awwwwwwwwwwwww
remind me to send her a "mad scientist kit" for her next birthday.

I love this child:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back