Working The Starways (Closed for Iscaa)

Murdock froze, he still wasn't feeling like him self, he stood there with only a towel covering his modesty looking and the beautiful woman, who was now in the room. Murdock shook his head what was wrong with him... suddenly it hit him. "You! Your stupid pheromones! you did this to me!"

He stared at Sive, suddenly free of his feelings of lust. "You infected me on the bridge, then in the bridge... and when we kissed oh how did I not see this sooner, these feelings I've been feeling. Darlla sleeping with Gus and then me. I never would have slept with her just now if my head wasn't full of thoughts of you. Even the mutiny was probably your fault. If I didn't need you for this job I was planning, id call the bounty hunter myself, just to get you off my ship."

Murdock started to calm down, he knew he hadn't been right since he had first met her, he had to ignore his feelings and get this woman away from him.

"You do one more thing and I will lock you up and keep you there until the 100,000 credits are in my account, do you understand me?"

Last edited:
Sive stood silently while Murdock ranted at her, ending with the threat of handing her over to the bounty hunters. Once he was done she took a deep breath, locking eyes with the man. As she started talking she calmly walked over to his desk and leaned on it, "Look Murdock, let's get some things straight," she started counting on her fingers,

1. You kidnapped me, not the other way around, I am the victim here not you!
2. If your scum of the galaxy men are unhappy that is all on you, me and my pheromones have nothing to do with them.
3. You have kidnapped me, thrown me in the brig, blackmailed me into doing things I have never in my life done, which by the way brought me down to your rock bottom level. And you have the nerve to blame me for your troubles?
4. And on top of all that, your blaming me? For being a sex maniac? OMG!

As Sive continued her voice and temper started to get out of control she looked at his desk and grabbed the first thing within reach, " AND HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME THIS WAY! THREATEN ME LIKE I WAS SOME PIECE OF MEAT UP FOR SALE!" She threw the object at his head and grabbed another one as she yelled, "YOU NO GOOD THIEVING, LOW LIFE SCUM OF A MAN....I HATE YOU!

In her fury she kept on throwing any object she could lay her hands on heaving them at his head.

Murdock used the towel to block the cup and the lamp, once Sive had run out of things to throw. He wrapped the towel around himself, and glared at the woman who had the tantrum. He had shouted first, but right now he couldn't trust his own emotions. This Sive could still be manipulating him.

"Going over what you just said.
1 you have a bounty on your head worth more than this ship, if I hadn't captured you someone else would have.
2 I'm a pirate, It's the only life I have known, and you cant deny you hit me with your pheromones and tried to manipulate me. I don't believe all that has happened since you came on board is down to bad luck. You are effecting people.
3 Blackmail is not a nice word, a mutual collaboration. You helped me and I helped you and I said I wouldn't sell you... that promise I might brake if you don't start showing me a little more respect.
and as for 4, if I want fuck someone I will, if its consensual. All I can think about is you, so I have to assume your pheromones have messed with my head but don't worry I have no extension of sleeping with a manipulating bitch like you. Now get back in your room before I have you dragged to the brig."

Murdock turned away and started to get dress, he knew he had been cruel. He wanted her to go away, but his mind still went back to her.

He turned and looked at the angry red haired woman... "She didn't have red hair a moment ago." She looked sad, and was blushing slightly.

He knew he wasn't strong enough, his body ached for her, before he knew what he was doing he was kissing her again.

Last edited:
Sive

Sive stood by the desk breathing heavily once she had run out of things to throw. She blinked as he spoke, his anger barely contained. Scarcely hearing his words she tried desperately to get control of her emotions. The nanites seemed to have take control over her body in order to finish evolving. They had become sentient with a agenda of their own now. Somehow Sive's hair turned back to her original color before she could stop it. She was losing control and she knew it. They needed Murdock...needed his compatible DNA to complete the final stage of their development. He wouldn't be able to resist her now, her pheromones filled the room.

Murdock took the few steps to Sive taking her in his arms, he kissed her soundly. Sive tried to resist, but was no match for both the nanites and her body. He picked her up and took her to the rumpled bed. Before she knew what was happening he had torn her clothes off, along with his, and was sinking his hard member deep inside her. She cried out as she pulled him in deeper...knowing she was lost now.

They made love again and again, and every time they climaxed their bodies shimmered as the nanites went back and forth between their bodies. Murdock groaned each time he would come, rest for a few minutes then somehow he started on her again. Sive couldn't get enough either, as soon as they rested she would get the compulsion again and then get on top and ride him hard. This went on and on for the next six hours until they were completely sated and exhausted. Bodies glistening with sweat and cum.

Finally Sive became aware enough to realize what was happening. She also knew if she didn't get away from Murdock they were going to fuck each other to death. He lay half on her half off, wearily she slid her sweat soaked body out from under him. Breathing heavily she crawled off the bed, just as he reached out for her again. She was lucky, he couldn't get a good hold on her slippery body. On shaky legs she tried walking towards the door, but half way there she fell down and had to catch her breath before stumbling up to continue the rest of the way. Breathing deeply she finally grasped the frame of the door. Sive looked back to see that Murdock wasn't moving, he looked like he was totally drained.

With trembling fingers she pushed the open button and staggered out. Once the day slid shut she leaned against it and gathered what was left of her strength to get back to her quarters. Every muscle in her body hurt, especially her very chafed pussy. Once inside her quarters she again fell to the floor, that is when she noticed the food card that Murdock hadn't had the chance to give her on his earlier visit. She grabbed it and staggered to the food dispenser.

Her body needed nourishment...badly, the nanites had been feeding off of their energy every time they had climaxed, which was electrical which was in turn fueled by food. Sive now realized that was the boost they needed to jump to the sentient level. She pushed the card into the slot and ordered macaroni and cheese, figuring she needed high protein and fat in a big hurry. As she sat beside the dispenser with her bowl of food shoving it in she now analized what had happened and why.

The nanites had finished evolving and needed the last component, and that was a male hormone. With Jason, they hadn't the time to do what they had done this day. But Murdock was the perfect substitution. Sive knew her nanites were complete now, which which in a way she couldn't help but be proud of. After all she was their inventor. On the down side she also knew, she and Murdock were now forever mated. She put the bowl of half finished macaroni and cheese on the floor and made her way to the bed. Too tired to even take a shower. Once under covers she couldn't help but weep. She was stuck with a pirate as a mate for .....ever? The nanites would make sure they lived on and on. As she lay there, the food started to give her some energy and in turn gave the nanites enough to start the repairs on her poor muscles and pussy. Even though she didn't like that man Sive hoped that Murdock would eat something, giving his nanties a chance to repair his body as well.

Suddenly Sive heard Murdock moan, she fearfully looked at the door. She was alone, then she heard it again.....his voice. Her eyes widened thinking, (His voice is in my head! We have telekinesis our minds were linked now, that must be it! This is amazing...only I better control my end so he dosen't read mine mind just yet! I don't know when or if I should tell him .... that he is now a changling. To think I...Allyna McLeod stuck with a low down thieving pirate for who knows how long? I need time to think about this, the implications are staggering!...He is a pirate for gods sake.....OMG what a mess!)

Last edited:
Murdock lay there asleep, he had watched Sive stagger out of the room unable to move. "oh my god my body hurts." the thought. He had never done that for that long and his cock had never felt so sore.

Sudenly he was awoken by the intercom. "Captian? are you there,"

Murdock pulled himself out of bed and activated the coms, "I'm here, what is wrong Cain?"

"Well, sir, your late, and Darlla hasn't shown up, are you together?"

Murdock shook his head, did everyone know he had slept with Darlla? "No she isn't here. I... I lost track of time, give me 10 minutes I will be there."

Murdock staggered into the shower, he was knackered. the hot water helped, and a large mug of super strong coffee got him going. He headed up to the bridge eating a sandwich suddenly feeling extremely hungry. He arrived on the bridge a few moments later. "I'm here sorry to cut into your down time, I was... er sorting the new bridge shifts out. Have Murphy, Charlotte, Yourself and the piolets here in 6 hours, there are going to be some changes. have you set a course for Mars 9?"

"Yes captain we will arrive there in 8 hours."

"Good, good. Yes well if you see Darlla tell her she isn't needed until change over, and have one of the trainee piolets come up for a shift. That will be all for now Cain."

Cain looked a little confused but nodded to Murdock turned and left the bridge.

Murdock smiled as he collapsed into his chair. He could dump any disloyal members of his crew on Mars 9 and explain Sive had come abord as a new member of the crew. Then they would head to Pluto 3, for the greatest heist in the know universe.

For now he had to sort out the new rota with half of the bridge crew being removed from the ship

Darlla

Darlla woke up with a smile on her pretty face. Looking at the wall clock she wondered how the Captain was doing without her. She stretched her arms above her head when her thoughts went to the woman Sive. The smile quickly disappeared replaced with a snarl. She slammed her fist on the bed before getting up. She just knew it had to be that pole dancer they had taken two days ago. She smiled once again as she thought about how she was going to have it arranged that the woman would have a fatal accident. (Yes, there were a few crewmen that owed me a favor or two. I'll have to give this some thought as to how it's to go down. Lucky that I know where Murdock has stowed his little bird.)

She quickly got dressed and patched into the com unit to the bridge, "Darlla here, Sorry I seemed to have over slept. I will be on the bridge as soon as possible.... Darlla out."

Pike was nervously piloting the ship, and scanning the area ahead. His captain and entered the meeting room 30 minutes ago and hadn't returned. "Darlla here, Sorry I seemed to have over slept. I will be on the bridge as soon as possible.... Darlla out." sounded over the intercom.

Pike swallowed hard, Darlla had always made him feel nervous. Plus she slept with the captain. As far as all the piolets were concerned she was second only to the captain.

Murdock was asleep in the meeting room, his head on the desk. He had nearly finished the rota but he was exhausted from the last six hours.

His mind wondered back to Sive and a smile spread over his face. He suddenly opened his eyes to see Darlla walking in looking angrily at him.

He sat up but a piece of paper was stuck to his face. He ripped it off before asking her what she was doing.

"Watching you sleep, I didn't realise I knackered you out that much," she said with a smile.

"Wasn't you." Murdock said quietly but Darlla realised what he said and meant.

"Oh you fucking dirty PIG!" Darlla shouted, loosing control of her anger. "You just lost the best woman you ever had, I doubt any other woman on this ship will suck you cock!"

Darlla stormed out of the room. Pike didn't dare look. She walked of the bridge and entered the lift. "Pasanger quarters," she said to the computer.

Sive and Darlla

Sive paced around her small quarters wondering how she was going to keep from going mad before she was allowed access to the rest of the ship. Her nanites had repaired and restored her body back to her normal healthy state. She was thankful for that then wondered about Murdock, (He wouldn't have a clue on how to guide his nanites, so they are probably doing the best they could on their own. I would say it's going to take him awhile to get back to normal. Ha...serves the beast right if he hurts all over!)

Suddenly the com came on; "It's Darlla...Open this damn door or I'll blast it open!" Surprised Sive's eyes widened momentarily before she realized who it was. She snarled to herself, (The slut has come to visit me...ha!) But then realized that the woman could be a danger to her...could tell the crew any kind of story including she was worth many credits. Straightening up she replied, "Open"

In walked Darlla with murder on her mind. She sauntered around Sive looking her up and down. Finally she stopped in front of Sive and sneered, "I really don't understand what Murdock sees in the likes of you...BITCH! Too skinny and that red hair...yewww!" She paused in disgust for a moment before continuing, "Well whatever....OK...what are you doing here and why is he keeping you hidden? Talk Bitch or I will let the entire ship know ...let's see ... that your maybe ...from a very very rich royal family and worth hundreds of credits. You'd be off this ship before you could blink!" With a nasty smile she raised her eyebrow waited.

Sive stood her ground letting the boorish woman have her say while thinking, (I have to defuse her, she could bring me down even though she doesn't realize it. What to do....I can't bribe her or even threaten her....say...what about my ...)

Sive waited til Darlla was finished then smile enchantingly at her while letting out a blast of pheromones into the room. Within seconds Darlla's face smoothed out from the frowns of anger. She started to smile at Sive with a look of sexual hunger in her eyes that Sive hadn't anticipated. Too late Sive realized she overdid it......what on earth was she to do now.

Darlla was suddenly feeling very heated....sexually and the small red headed woman was looking rather attractive. She licked her lips as she said, " Please forgive what I just said, I was angry but can't even think why now. Let me...ahhh make it up to you OK?" Darlla moved to Sive put her arms around her and hugged her tightly.

Sive quickly produced some Melatonin a hormone that makes you sleepy. (Not that that was normal, but when you had nanites, well you could do many things!) Darlla let go of Sive and yawned hugely. She went over to the bed and sat on it saying. "Wow I am so tired, I can hardly keep my eyes open." Sive grinned and replied, "Darlla why don't you have a little nap then? To her delight Darlla nodded her head as she lay down and instantly fell asleep.

Last edited:
Murdock was rushing down the corridor. He had checked the internal cameras to check no one was bothering Sive, only to See Darlla carrying a gun walking along the passenger decks corridor, heading for Sive's cabin.

He had made a quick excuse to Pike, telling him to contact him if anything appeared on the scanner.

He knew Darlla was dangerous, although no one could prove it. Murdock beloved she had killed her ex husband off and his lover. You didn't cross this woman. He had also heard other romantic rivals had diapered or had had accidents, before she had become part of his crew. He cursed the day they had met. She had her claws in Murdock from that moment, looking for power. A young woman had requested a transfer after Murdock had had drinks with her one night, he had thought Darlla was responsible but had no proof.

Now he was worried, Sive had no idea how dangerous or cunning this woman was.

Murdock used his code to open the door to Sive's cabin, his gun raised. He suddenly froze at what he saw. Darlla was fast asleep, Sive standing over her. He breathed in deeply as he realised Sive was fine, why had he worried.

Murdock smiled at Sive took a step backwards and started to sway, "I'm glad your ok" he said as he fell to his knees, then onto his face and started to snore.

Sive looked up as Murdock quickly strode into her cabin. Seconds later she frowned as she watch him fold up like a rag doll. She sighed to herself,( I do need to fine tune the way I control my nanites, damn it they never used to be as powerful as they are now.) She went over to Murdock touching his hand, neutralizing the Melatonin, she smiled as he started to come around. She stood up watching him stand before she said, "Listen Captain, this woman was going to do some kind of damage to me I had no option but to put her to sleep. Which let me tell you was a lot less then what she was planning to do to me. I don't know what your going to do with her, but you must keep her away from me."

She started to pace before glancing at him once more, "Look I can't stay in this cabin forever, I need to get out and start to act like I am one of the crew. When do you get the mutineers off the ship." She glared at him and added, " And what are you going to do with that bitch?"

Murdock cleared his throat as he got up. He knew he was tired but that was ridiculous. He listened to Sive apologise, his mind fading in and out until he heard her say, " And what are you going to do with that bitch?"

"That bitch is one of the best pilots I have under my command," he said and then shook his head, "and a lot of the crew, like her, though I'm sure it's only because she is attractive and ruthless. For now keeping you and her apart is the only option. if it gets any worse one of you will have to leave the ship."

"Since Darlla has seen this look of yours, I think we will have to pretend your the pole dancer, we can say the black hair was an illusion and you wish to join the crew. Now, why don't we leave her to sleep, so we can go the bridge."

Sive frowned in disappointment as she listened to how that ...woman was the best pilot he had. As for the crew liking her cause of her looks and ruthlessness.....PUHLEEEZ!....MEN!...she sighed to herself. She had been hoping he was going to throw her off the ship with the others. Resigned she sighed, "OK....but the black hair wasn't an illusion, it was just a temporary dye which washed out in the shower. By the way, I can pilot the ship just as good as her....probably better." she glanced at the sleeping form on the bed before sarcastically adding, " Just for your information."

She perked up considerably when she heard him say, "Now, why don't we leave her to sleep, so we can go the bridge." As the two of them made their way to the bridge, Sive wondered when it would be a good time to tell the Captain about the nanites. Unlike Jason she didn't think he would take it anywhere as well. Shivering at that thought she thought, (I'll just tell him all about it later on, after all there isn't any real rush is there?)

Just then they approached the lift, they stepped inside the door shut and she felt it move upwards. Every once in a while she felt Murdock glance at her. But she studiously ignored him until the lift stopped and they once again stepped out. A few minutes later they arrived at the bridge.

Attachments

• Pirate Sive.jpg
    Pirate Sive.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
As they entered the bridge Murdock knew something was wrong, Pike look flustered and was rushing from the tactical display, them back to the piolet seat.

"Pike what is wrong?"

"I don't know captain, we might be being followed there's a blip that keeps appearing on the raider, but then it vanishes. I was about to call you."

"Pike slow us down slightly change heading by 5 degrees." Murdock ordered then went to the tactical display and brought the weapons online. He watched the raider intently, a blip appeared for a seconded and then was gone. "Cloaking technology. that's a fancy ship you got there." he said.

Sive looked nervous. Murdock noticed, "Friends of yours?" he asked.

Sive was startled by Murdock's question, she blinked a few times trying to look calmer. (she was always worried about bounty hunters.) Licking her lips she replied, "Captain Murdock, why would you ask me such a question? I don't know anyone that owns a fancy ship with a cloaking devise." She glanced at Pike, then at Murdock once again, "I can pilot the ship for you, looks like your man there isn't very comfortable with the job." She lifted her eyebrow and waited for his answer.

Meanwhile Darlla slowly woke up to find herself in Sive's cabin. She shook her head to clear her brain wondering, ( What the hell happened? One minute I am going to kick that little bitch's ass and the next I am giving her a hug and then...I wake up here? There is something very strange about that woman...and I am going to find out just what that is. If it's the last thing I do!)

She got up and started to search the cabin, for any kind of clue as to what Sive was up to. After a few minutes it was plain that Darlla wouldn't find anything of value in the cabin. There wasn't much in the cabin but she managed to never the less make a mess. Looking around one last time smiled to herself and left the cabin to head to the bridge.

Murdock was getting worried, the blip not only was still right behind the ship but was now gaining. "Pike increase speed to maximum change course by 20 degrees, then man the tactical station. Sive take the helm, if we can't shake them at full speed I want you to wait till there close then cut the engines, when they go past us we will hit them with the forward cannon. Then you can try and lose them in the asteroid field. I will be managing the weapon system."

"Computer level gamma alert. Message crew." An alarm sounded. "All hands we have an unknown ship following us, prepare a boarding party, and brace for weapons exchange. Engineering, give us all you got."

Murdock slowly sat down watching the radar, the blip was still gaining on them, this quick stop and fire technique he had used before and it had never failed. if they disabled the ship they would board it, if not a quick escape into the asteroid field, lose them or hide.

Darlla suddenly entered the bridge, Murdock looked at her, then Sive. "Oh this isn't good," he thought.

As the alarm sounded "All hands we have an unknown ship following us, prepare a boarding party, and brace for weapons exchange. Engineering, give us all you got." Darlla was walking into the bridge when she heard the announcement over the com system. Seeing Sive at the helm she muttered, "What the fuck is she doing at my helm?" But her training came into play, she glanced at the Captain and demanded, "Where do you need me to be Captain?"

Sive glanced over her shoulder to see the surprise on Darlla's face. She also heard the woman's comment as well as her demand for orders. She chuckled to herself as she went back to her duties thinking, ( I wonder how ol Murdock is going to handle this one!)

Suddenly the alien ship was just about level with them, it was time for everyone focused on their duties. Sive got ready to cut the engines at Murdock's word.

Murdock breathed out slowly he was very glad Darlla was being professional. "I need you at weapons control, we are going to do an emergency stop and fire procedure. you will have to target the plasma cannons manually, and fire the main cannon as soon as the ship is in range. It's clocked so you may only get a moment to act."

Darlla smiled at Sive before manning the weapons station.

"Sive if the ship doesn't pass us you will have to rotate the whole ship using the thruster control. the main cannon only shoots forward so you have to get us a shot. else we will be a sitting duck."

"Darlla, can you see it?"

"No captain I... yes there's a small distortion it's approaching fast."

Fire the countermeasures, on my mark, it will blind their sensors for a few seconds. Sive as soon as Darlla fires drop us down and full stop. then get that distortion in front of us.

Murdock watched the raider closely. Everyone was tense, Cain arrived on the deck watching all that was happening. He Kept quiet, trying not to disturb their concentration. "Now fire countermeasures!" Darlla obeyed, "All stop!" Murdock ordered and Sive stopped the ship.

Darlla waited, but something was wrong the ship hadn't passed them. Sive realised this too and used the thrusters to quickly spin the ship, everyone held on, as the ship's gravity field distorted to allow such a quick turn, but the ship had vanished from the raider. Suddenly the ship shook violently as the ship took fire.

Darla swung the port plasma cannon and returned fire, but the ship had vanished again.

Murdock took control, "Sive rotate the ship, Darlla fire all vectors, lock on to any impacts, get us a shot with the main cannon.

Sive rotated the ship, everyone holding on Darlla firing in every direction but suddenly the ship lurched to the left as a torpedo hit one of the plasma cannons.

"Weapons offline!" Darlla shouted.

"Sive get us out of here!" Murdock shouted. "Evasive manoeuvres,"

Sive did her best but the ship was slower and sluggish with a hole in the hull.

Another torpedo hit the ship, and suddenly they were adrift, Sive activated the thrusters to keep them moving, but they were no match for the main engines, and a third torpedo struck the ship.

"Sive get us in a spin, make us look like we are helpless," Murdock ordered and Sive obeyed.

After a few moments of spinning a ship decloaked. This is the pirate ship destruction 5 your ship crew and cargo and crew belong to me now.

Cain responded, "this is the captain, of the Pirate vessel Moroder. If you think this outlandish attack will go unavenged...

"Where is captain Murdock?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," Cain thought with a smile.

"The Murdock was injured I'm in command now."

Murdock entered the shuttle bay as ordered one of the shuttles was ready to go and the shuttle bay door was open. 50 torpedos were aboard the shuttle. Murdock sat at the helm waiting, his finger over the launch button.

Suddenly the enemy ship appeared in view the rotating ship gave him a target, he wasn't going to miss. He launched the shuttle at maximum speed it flew quickly straight at the pirate ship, they didn't have time. Murdock activated the emergency transporter and the shuttle crashed into the ship exploding on contact.

Murdock activated the com, Get the engines and the weapons back online Sive use the thrusters get us to the asteroid field, all hands prepare for enemy intruders.

As if on cue pirates suddenly appeared on the bridge and in engineering.

Cain stunned two before one shot him, Darlla screamed as Cains blood boiled and he screamed in agony before dissolving into a pool of hot bubbling goo.

Sive didn't move another Pirate had her in his sites. Darlla froze and the pirate who had killed Cain now was pointing his gun at her. "Captain we have the bridge," he said into his communicator. "And some hot sexy women."

Last edited:
Darlla was glad to take over the weapons control, she was good at it, and just hoped that that woman could pilot the ship. Murdock started giving orders in rapid sequence, as the enemy drew closer. Sive automatically reacted to Murdock's orders, punching at the control panel. She could feel the ship move as they tried to out maneuver the enemy ship. She glanced around and saw that Darlla was doing her best to hit the ship with her cannon, but they were just not fast enough.

Murdock ordered, "All Stop" Sive hit the control and looked around. Everyone was tense, waiting for the next set of orders from the Captain. When they came everyone continued to try and fight their way out of a bad situation until Sive felt the ship rock from a direct hit to the torpedo cannon.

"Weapons offline!" Darlla shouted. Followed by, "Sive get us out of here!" Murdock shouted. "Evasive manoeuvres,"

Sive did the best she could, but there was too much damage. The ship lurched again as it was hit again... and once more. Then she heard Murdock shout, "Sive get us in a spin, make us look like we are helpless," Sive obeyed. Everyone waited, Murdock quickly exited the bridge.

After a few moments of spinning a ship de-cloaked, a voice came over the com. system, "This is the pirate ship destruction 5 your ship crew and cargo and crew belong to me now." Cain responded, "This is the captain of the Pirate vessel Moroder. If you think this outlandish attack will go unavenged..."

"Where is captain Murdock?"

Everyone was silent, when suddenly the bridge was invaded by pirates. They were beamed aboard in twos and threes. Cain was able to stun two of them before dying a horrible death. Darlla screamed but didn't move a muscle.

Sive sat still since another Pirate had her in his sites. Darlla froze and the pirate who had killed Cain now was pointing his gun at her. "Captain we have the bridge," he said into his communicator. "And some hot sexy women."

With the guns on them, Sive and Darlla were shoved together against the wall next to the ready room. Sive watched as she sent out a powerful amount of Testosterone.(*-yes women do produce a small amount of testosterone) The men looked at the women and at each other. That is when they started to fight....over the women. Sive grabbed Darlla by the wrist and pulled her into the ready room. As soon as the door slid shut Darlla took a hidden gun from a side panel and shot the door control panel to smithereens, with a nod of her head she said, "That should hold them back for a few minutes!....Come on we gotta get out of here now!"

Sive totally agreed with that thought and pointed to the panel where she had seen Murdock and his men come though during the mutiny. "Over there quick, get the panel off and we can crawl through it...you go first since you know the ship better then me!" Minutes later the women were in the tunnel after having replaced the panel. They hoped this would give them enough time to put some distance between them and the invaders.

Last edited:
Murdock could tell the ship wasn't moving. He had hoped using the shuttle would have caused more damage, even destroying the pirate ship, but although badly damaged, it was still in a better condition to his own. The intruder alerts had sounded. He looked at the ship's cameras, but they were offline. The sensors showed at least sixty intruders, ten on the bridge, ten in the engine room, and the rest scattered through the ship in sets of four. He hoped Sive was alright.

This was not good, between the mutiny, and half of the crew still feeling ill from Sive's cooking, he knew the ship was no longer his. He would have to get it back.

"Suttle bay is over here," voices sounded. Murdock quickly hid behind some storage barrels and saw eight pirates walk in. They looked a motley bunch, all wielding some sort of blaster.

Two stayed by the entrance, two went over to the control panned and the other four started searching the room. Murdock was in trouble. He looked at the shuttle door. It was still open, the energy field keeping the atmosphere in the bay. He took his blaster and shot one of the power cables, alerting the men.

"You better come out, or we will turn you into a pile of goo," one of the men said.

Murdoch didn't reply, he shot the second power cable. "That leaves only one, I shoot it the shuttle bay depressurized and we all die."

Most of the men froze but one just laughed, "You honestly expect me to believe you will kill yourself," he shouted in reply. Murdock looked at his emergency transporter, it was out of power. He looked over at the tethers on the wall, not five steps away. If he could grab one he would be safe, as long as he could close the door before blacking out.

Murdock activated the self-destruct on his gun, breathed heavily and shouted: "I'm coming out."

Slide your weapon... Murdock didn't wait for the command he threw it and it landed by the shield power box, "That will work" he thought. Murdock stood up both hands up, taking a step back. All eight of the men were pointing their guns at him. He took another step back then another, slowly trying to look scared.

"Captin Murdock so nice to see you, our captain wants a word with you."

"You have me at a disadvantage. Tell me who is this captain who is brazen to try and take my ship," he said, taking another step back. He was against the wall.

Suddenly Murdock's weapon exploded taking out the power box, all the men looked over and Murdock grabbed a tether as the energy field shut down. Everything was sucked out of the door, the eight men flying out of the room cursing and screaming. Murdock was holding on tightly and exhaled.

With on moments the air was gone, Murdock knew he only had ten seconds of useful consciousness then ten more of server disorientation before space claimed him as well he pulled himself quickly along and hit the door mechanism... nothing happened.

He hit the button again and again but the door didn't move. He pushed off the wall with his feet, he was blacking out, there was an emergency switch on the far wall. He held his hand out but was losing consciousness.

Suddenly his hanged started glowing, Murdock looked at it, he had seen that before. "Sive?" he asked himself as suddenly he realised the button was in reach. He hit it and the door began to close. Murdock closes his eyes as the cold of space and lack of air made him black out.

Sive and Darlla

The two women crawled on hands and knees for what felt like hours, all seemed so quiet in the bowels of the ship. As Sive and Darlla crawled along Darlla got to thinking, (Better make a truce with this woman, we need to keep alive.) She stopped moving and sat up moving so she could face Sive, "Look...Sive is it? I think we better come to some kind of understanding. Things are not looking good right now, we need to cover each other's backs. You saw what they did to Cain, these guys mean business."

Sive nodded in agreement, "What do you think they are after?" In answer to that question, Darlla shrugged, "I doubt they want the ship, it's full of holes now." Sive again nodded slowly wondering if it was her fault that they were in this position. She got an idea, if they could get to the sick bay they would have a chance to maybe come out of this in one piece. "Darlla do you know the way to the Sick Bay? I have an idea that with some luck we might just come out of this alive!"

Darlla didn't have a plan but sure didn't like the little chit to best her she asked, "Sure I know the way but what on earth do you think you can do from there?" Sive grinned, "You'll see, and there is no time to lose." Darlla thought for a few seconds before saying, "Right, follow me, we're not too far from there now."

Twenty minutes later they could hear voices, Darlla stopped and put her finger to her mouth indicating total silence. She pulled out the gun she'd gotten from the ready room and motioned Sive to stay put. Moving silently Darlla made her way to the air vent, she could now hear two men and Zark talking. It looked like Zark wanted to go help any men that were wounded while the other two laughed and pointed their guns at him, "Look alien, one more word out of your mouth and it will be your last!"

Darlla looked at her gun making sure it was on stun, she didn't want to alert anyone in the corridors, aimed and shot one then before the other could make a move to shoot the doctor she stunned him too. They both fell to the floor with a thud, Darlla called out to Zark, "Hey Zark, up here help us get the panel off will ya?" By this time Sive had crawled up to sit beside her, patting her shoulder, "Good work Darlla" she whispered.

In no time Zark had them out of the air vent and had lifted them down to the floor. Sive glanced at the prone men, "Zark you better make sure they are out for the rest of the day." He gave each a shot in the neck and said, "OK, does anyone have a plan?"

That is when Sive glanced at Darlla, Zark already had a idea of what she was, but she still needed to keep her secret. Looking at Zark meaningfully, she then laid out her plan. "Besides the bridge this is the only place where the air control can be accessed. Zark here will make up a massive ship wide dose of full strength Melatonin. I want it strong enough to keep all the men ours and the intruders asleep for at least twelve hours. Can you do it? At his nod she smiled, "OK, make it now and I will make sure it is dispersed into the air vent. At Darlla's look of horror she added, "Oh and make up enough anitdotes for our men."

The women relaxed while Zark pretended to make up the hormone. Fifteen minutes later he handed her a devise that would disperse a chemical into the air vents. Sive took it and went to the vent, she indicated to Zark to order the computer to turn the ship wide air exchange system on. As she stood at the vent, Sive concentrated on making enough Melatonin to knock out the entire ship.

Moments later Sive heard a thump as a body hit the floor. Zark not being human wasn't affected. But hadn't been close enough to Darlla to catch her before she hit the floor. Bending down he gave her a dose of the anitdote, she groaned putting her hand up to her head grumbling, "Now that is fast acting stuff!"

Once Darlla was standing Zark handed a syringe of antidote to each woman, keeping the third for himself. Sive said, "OK....I believe we are ready....we have twelve hours to find the Captain! Grab the extra guns from those sleeping beauties and let's go!"

Capitan Rattack was waiting it had been 5 minutes since one of his men had contacted him, could all of his men be incapacitated or dead?

Now he was in an even worse mood. He knew Murdock had something of great value on that ship. he locked on the the life support unit and fired.

Darlla, and Sive had been busy they had rescued several of the crew, giving them the antidote, and had collected ten of the other pirates guns and had tied up their former owners

The whole ship shook and alarms flashed, Zark sniffed the air... "those evil bastards, they killed the air supply, we have to fix it on in 30 minutes everyone will be dead.

Suddenly a group of ten Pirates beamed on to the ship in hazmat suits all with guns pointing at Sive and the others.

Zark put his hands up "we surrender." he shouted putting his hands up, but the Pirates just laughed and fired. Zark managed to doge the shot and ran panicking Sive and Darlla took cover but the others weren't so lucky some managed to fire back before they died, Pike had managed to kill two of the Pirates before he was also turned into a bubbling goo.

"We got to get out of here," Darlla whispered to Sive and she nodded. They took off running "The life support control is just down this way,"

As Sive and Darlla ran, Sive's lip curled she couldn't help thinking, (What kind of people are these pirates? They'll even kill their own kind.....geezzz! Bunch of lily livered back stabbing low life blood sucking leaches!) She turned to look back in time to see two pirates getting ready to shoot them. She lifted up her gun and in quick secession shot the both of them. To her shock they weren't stunned they were disintegrated on the spot. She looked down at her gun, the stun was off. She decided to put it back to stun. (The day I lower myself to their level somebody please shoot me!)

Darlla nodded her head when she saw Sive kill the two pirate, whispering, "Good job girl, I don't know how were going to get out of this one, but we don't give up til were dead!" They continued down the corridor until Darlla said, "The life support system is housed in this room, quick get in before someone sees us." They slipped in and Sive let Darlla look over the equipment while she held two guns in her hand, ready to shoot whoever opened the door.

A few seconds later she heard Darlla moan, "This isn't good, I don't know if I can get it online again, I wish we had Murdock here now. He would know how to get this thing going."

Suddenly the door started to open, Sive lifted both guns ready to pull the triggers. Just as she started to squeeze the triggers Darlla pushed her to the side, the shots went into the wall. There stood Murdock with murder in his eyes.

"Thank you for not shooting me, but who ever these pirates are they are killing everyone." Murdock looked back before sealing the door. "I estimate we have twenty minutes of air left. The ox machine is damaged beyond repair, and even if we get the back up on the ship is defenceless."

Darlla looked down for a second, before looking at Murdock "Orders captain?"

"We get to engineering set the ship on self destruct. Use the transporter to beam anyone still alive on the their ship and all of them on to our ship."

Darlla nodded, but Sive looked nervous, she felt out of her depth. She kept thinking about the men she had killed, this was not her world.

The three of them made there way to the engine room. They kept an eye out for anyone, but they didn't see anyone. There were a few pools of goo but none of them said a word about it.

Once they got to engineering Darlla went to check on the transported while Murdock activated the ships Auto destruct, bypassing all alarms. "Ten minutes... Mark"

Darlla re-entered the room, "There is only enough power for on transport, how do we not teleport the other pirates back on to their ship?"

Murdock threw her a smile, she knew that look, he could do it. "I can lock on to there life signs, avoiding groups of four or more who are changing location. Our shields are down, their shields are down. At the same time I can beam all life signs from there ship on to ours. You two cover the door, while I execute the transport, this is going to take exact timing and there wont be a lot of air left."

Sive was quiet while Murdock told them what he had planned. She was way out of her league with these two pirates. They didn't seem to have much respect for the lives that were being snuffed out so readily.(I don't know if we will get out of this alive, but if I do I am getting away from these people. I don't care if my nanites have joined me to Murdock or not!)

She followed them to engineering, all the while watching for anyone that wanted to turn them into goo. The Captain's plan of switching crews on the ships seemed to her wild, and well impossible as well. She decided to do as they told her.

Meanwhile Darlla was in her element, working with Murdock had always been her dream. Earlier she couldn't help but wonder how come Murdock hadn't been affected by the sleeping chemicals that Zark had made. There was some pretty funny things going on since Sive had come aboard, she would have to keep her eyes wide open from now on.

As for her and Murdock, Darlla stole a quick glance at Sive, (Now if only she could somehow get rid of the redhead, there would be a very good chance of the two of them becoming a partners!)

Last edited:
Back