Votes: 2,465 27.5%
  • light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the hottest pairs of nipples that I've seen belonged to Apollonia Kotero, who appeared in Purple Rain. Her areolas were very large and were of a most unusual shade... kind of a light violet. I've never seen any others quite like them.

This chick?

Apollonia_Kotero-Nude-07.jpg

this is one of the most beautifully erotic pics I have EVER seen!!!! Thank you!!!!! FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP (lol, I just COULDN"T stop... oh my wow!!!) BEFORE AND AFTER!!!!! SO VERY, VERY, HOT!!!

I prefer real pics of willing participants. Not shopped High School Prom Pictures of some poor girl who is probably being tormented by this pic.

Yes, Shopped, you can mostly tell by her hand that is supposed to be on the table, her "Shadow" and the ground, but it's a good job.

first, her shadow crosses the chair parts rather correctly... it was about three hours later and a different angle on the deck... the boards run at different angles... my opinion, photoshop (or some other program) was used to blend two separate pictures into one jpeg for posting....:rolleyes:

my nipples

Tell me what you think.

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 280
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 221
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 226