Discussing kink with physicians

On the other hand... in the theme of the thread - health care professionals really have seen just about everything and if you cannot ask or tell them something regarding your sex practices or health that concerns you and have them NOT bat an eye - you need to find a different primary health care provider.

The various things I have seen, practices I have had referenced, consequences of various activities both creative and crazy is a list longer than I could possibly begin to list.

Your physician is required to keep confidence anything you tell them unless they believe you are going to hurt yourself (suicide) or others (homicide). They are well aware of a wide range of human sexual behaviors. They may not personally be very open minded, and they may or may not actually have helpful information for you. But they will try generally.

Unless you are doing something that you think might be contributing to a health condition, or you need to explain that the bruises you have were from "rough consensual sex" - generally no details are necessary.

This thread disappoints me, because I thought it was going to be a discussion of engaging in kink with physicians.

You know, when I initially began searching the topic, that was the bend of the results pages. Lots of people want to be dominated by their doctors, it seems.

You know, when I initially began searching the topic, that was the bend of the results pages. Lots of people want to be dominated by their doctors, it seems.

theres also the whole medical fetish-- speculums and what not. *shivers* you can whip my ass until it's black and blue, spank my pussy over and over, clamp my nipples, pour hot wax on me, slap and choke me, I'll get just about anything pierced, but please dear God don't put a speculum in me and pretend it's sexy... I hate speculums. I suffer from tiny girl syndrome.. they always have to use the pediatric one and it still feels awful!

Thanks. That's pretty cool. I think all health professionals here in uk would be with minors, but not sure. ( it's a pretty widely discussed topic, the social services in the UK are pretty easily contacted, but over pressured as I understand it) In Italy I know it takes 3 visits to an emergency service even with a minor: so if you live in a big city with lots of hospitals, a child can suffer a deal of trauma. ( I only know this from discussion with a doctor friend). I have to admit, it's something I know very little about in any place I have lived or spent time.

Yes they are easily, thank you Bound interesting.....

No I've never talked about them....

Last edited:
Plus my Doctor is soo HOT it's not even funny.. Really don't want to go don that road lol

Speculum so are OK for me, but the smear test is very slightly painful, not 'OUCH' just ouch and I dislike that on my first they said 'oh, don't be silly, it does NOT hurt' because it did. Not a lot, not even a medium bit, but I know how it felt. My body, my nerve endings, my tiny ouch. Which reminds me, I must be ages over due.

I have had a doctor tell me what I was feeling before.
I fired her as soon as I was in a dignified position again :p

I've been embarassed around doctors

because large insertions, anal and vaginal, have been part of my sex life. I obviously don't irritate myself leading up to an appointment, but I think a professional will notice I'm quite stretched out.

On the other hand... in the theme of the thread - health care professionals really have seen just about everything and if you cannot ask or tell them something regarding your sex practices or health that concerns you and have them NOT bat an eye - you need to find a different primary health care provider.

If possible, yeah. In practice, sometimes it's just too damn hard/expensive/time-consuming to hold out for Dr. Right, and then we have to make a considered decision about how much to withhold in order to get the help we need without the drama we don't need.

The various things I have seen, practices I have had referenced, consequences of various activities both creative and crazy is a list longer than I could possibly begin to list.

Your physician is required to keep confidence anything you tell them unless they believe you are going to hurt yourself (suicide) or others (homicide). They are well aware of a wide range of human sexual behaviors. They may not personally be very open minded, and they may or may not actually have helpful information for you. But they will try generally.
We have indeed seen many things in our medical practices. I'm in surgery, so I can't tell you how many objects (some quite unusual) that I've seen taken out of rectums that were shoved in just a little too far.

Brazilians on women used to be unusual, but that doesn't even raise an eyebrow anymore. Ok, maybe the 75 year old lady I saw the other day that had one was a surprise. Shaved/closely trimmed men are much more common than they used to be. Piercings will still catch us off guard a little, especially multiples.

I'm an older guy, but I keep my cock and balls shaved smooth. My doc has never batted an eye or commented during my annual physical.

Now we are at it: How do MR-scanner and piercings go together?

No, I do not expect it to be attracted by the magnetic field, creating a 48" nipple.

Does it screw up the imaging process?

Now we are at it: How do MR-scanner and piercings go together?

No, I do not expect it to be attracted by the magnetic field, creating a 48" nipple.

Depends on what the piercing's made of.

MRIs rely on very powerful electromagnets, switching rapidly. They will attract ferromagnetic materials (e.g. iron, steel, nickel) with considerable force, and at least one person has been killed that way. Here's a video of what happens when you push an oxygen cylinder into a MRI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plvIEf7JsKo Note - the fields inside the MRI area are much, much stronger than the fields that pulled that cylinder in.

Because the field changes rapidly, ferromagnetic materials inside the MRI will get yanked around, which you probably don't want with a piercing. (Also, it'll mess with the imaging quality.)

Other metals used for piercing are mostly not ferromagnetic, but they're still conductive. Moving a conductor through a strong magnetic field will generate current, which can cause heating, which is undesirable in a body piercing.

So it's a good idea to remove all metal objects before going anywhere near a MRI; I believe where it's not possible to do so, SOP for small piercings is to stabilise them (e.g. by taping) so they can't move around too much.

Domme takes me to the doctor She has been going to for over 15 years and she is really awesome!

She is an older woman and a Hippie. She has pictures of herself from the 60's with flowers in her hair on the wall of the examination room where she always sees me and she always has little buttons on her coat. One is a peace sign i recognized but the others she had explain, like one that looks like an American flag with green and white stripes and instead of stars its a green circley thing she says is an Ecology sign and another one that is half white on the bottom and black on top and the white part goes up into a tree with no leaves. She says it is anti-nuclear.
She has long frizzy hair and even talks like a hippie. ' Hey man, you gotta, like, take your pills, man, so you, like, get better, man'

She always makes me giggle, even tickles me when i am feeling really bad and gives me a lemon lollipop as soon as she walks in the door and always pats my head when she leaves. Sometimes i am grumpy and being a brat but she doesn't let me get away with it. When i get like that she will say 'Hmmm, I might have to give you a prescription for a good spanking three times a day for a week'

The first time i went to see her was because i had a really bad sore throat and after she looked at me she told Domme for me to use a spray she was prescribing and that for a few days try to take it easy, not to eat anything heavy, drink lots of fluids and she said there were other ways we could be intimate until my soreness went away. i was very embarrassed but she was so casual about it about and i realized that all the questions, even the personal ones were always directed at Domme and not at me so she was aware of our relationship. She's seen marks on me, will ask what they are from, Domme will tell her they are from a spanking or whatever and she doesn't bat an eye. She even gave Domme something called Tiger Balm to treat bruises.

Last edited:
Depends on what the piercing's made of.

MRIs rely on very powerful electromagnets, switching rapidly. They will attract ferromagnetic materials (e.g. iron, steel, nickel) with considerable force, and at least one person has been killed that way. Here's a video of what happens when you push an oxygen cylinder into a MRI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plvIEf7JsKo Note - the fields inside the MRI area are much, much stronger than the fields that pulled that cylinder in.

Because the field changes rapidly, ferromagnetic materials inside the MRI will get yanked around, which you probably don't want with a piercing. (Also, it'll mess with the imaging quality.)

Other metals used for piercing are mostly not ferromagnetic, but they're still conductive. Moving a conductor through a strong magnetic field will generate current, which can cause heating, which is undesirable in a body piercing.

So it's a good idea to remove all metal objects before going anywhere near a MRI; I believe where it's not possible to do so, SOP for small piercings is to stabilise them (e.g. by taping) so they can't move around too much.

Thanks.

After watching that video, and this one that it links to:
https://youtu.be/6BBx8BwLhqg I think the 48" nipple is even possible.

I remembered this accident from some years ago: http://mrimetaldetector.com/blog/2010/06/no-vacation-for-mri-safety-recent-death/

It also seems, that MRI-magnets really love to eat pallet jacks, roll carts and floor polishers.
1Nulf40.jpg

I met my Dr. At a munch. I didn’t know she was one until later When I had to find a new Dr.

Old thread that I'm just now seeing. Never brought this up with a Dr.

Back