Photo Tributes

(Jumping up and down) Yes! Yes! Yes!

Ok, Bimommy is in! Would all the lurkers enjoy seeing me giving a lovely tribute to Bimommy? Just curious to know who would enjoy seeing our little kinky endeavor. It must be my voyeuristic side that's so curious. :);)

Ok, Bimommy is in! Would all the lurkers enjoy seeing me giving a lovely tribute to Bimommy? Just curious to know who would enjoy seeing our little kinky endeavor. It must be my voyeuristic side that's so curious. :);)

Yes, I would like to see you make a mess all over bimommy :)

I've been asked to post a picture of a tribute I did on this thread. Won't name names but I'll post it up later :)

a new tribute?

This sounds so amazingly erotic! But I wanna see the process before the tribute is made! I love to see a man masturbate and even better to my pic!!

Wouldn't it be better on cam so we could tell you what we are thinking as we got off to your picture, or you could give directions a/o encouragement. That way you could get the whole experience.

here you go guys, sorry if it's a little warped, i had to resize it to fit on lit :) haha.
A very beautiful subject, I'm sure you'll all agree!

Jack x

IMG_0293.jpg

Here's one I did a while ago. It was such a turn on for both of us! Her knowing that I came from looking at her pics, and me knowing she'd see the results! Very fun!

Oh wow!!! Very sexy!!!

That does look like you both must have enjoyed that...such a pretty woman and a very sexy cock! What's not to like?!?! Very yummy!

I would love to see hot little Bimommy get a mega tribute!

I would love to see hot little Bimommy get a mega tribute!

I'm so excited to see so many wanting to view this bimommy tribute!

Tomorrow is my day off do maybe we can do it then....I'll have to in touch with bimommy to see if she has a particular pic she'd like to see me enjoy myself to. :)

I'm so excited to see so many wanting to view this bimommy tribute!

Tomorrow is my day off do maybe we can do it then....I'll have to in touch with bimommy to see if she has a particular pic she'd like to see me enjoy myself to. :)

Looking forward to seeing the results of this....

Happy Valentines Day

:heart::heart::heart:
Not to interupt but, Happy Valentines Day!
May all your tributes be quite a load ...

Back