What are you CRAVING?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that all goes well tonight during a get together...

I am worried almost sick I am going to upset the boat somehow...

Stegral said:
that all goes well tonight during a get together...

I am worried almost sick I am going to upset the boat somehow...

Hugs and hope you feel better

that in about 2 hours all will be good & He will be drawing lines on my back with His pinwheels & sending me on the rush I had on saturday with Him...

Caress40 said:
a hot fudge sundae loaded with whipped creme

Well....... until I read the above, I was craving giving bj to hubby, but a hot fudge sundae loaded with whipped creme sounds positively delightful now.

OH>>> just a nice quite evening cuddle up close to my LittleLady and tasting she tender sweet kisses.

LustfulOne50 said:
OH>>> just a nice quite evening cuddle up close to my LittleLady and tasting she tender sweet kisses.

MMMM cuddling closer to my LustfulOne feeling his hard boy next to mine as he kisses me tenderly.

LittleLady815 said:
MMMM cuddling closer to my LustfulOne feeling his hard boy next to mine as he kisses me tenderly.

MMM How I am craving to be so deep inside you my sweet and hot LaittleLady...and tasting you yummy pussy to.

LustfulOne50 said:
MMM How I am craving to be so deep inside you my sweet and hot LaittleLady...and tasting you yummy pussy to.

OOOH baby... turn about is fair play, 'cause I want to taste your cock to.

LittleLady815 said:
OOOH baby... turn about is fair play, 'cause I want to taste your cock to.

MMM now you have me craving a good old 69 poisition..nice way to start a evening of sexual pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back