Runt of the pack (Open for 1 F)

UC_Gav

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Posts
1,212
Runt of the Pack (Open for 1 F)

So, ive been gone for a LOOOONG time. (7 years i think) Coming back to give this writing lark another go.

Just a little idea i would like to work on with someone. Loosely based around a webcomic named 'Peter is the Wolf' this is a Werewolf story with a twist. Be warned i like to get my teeth into a story so although sexual stuff can/will happen its more about exploring the plot with a sexual slant than an outright fuckfest. The opening post will explain the rest.

May open up for more later but for now i wanna keep this small but if its already running and you have an idea to join please, PM me.


Ezra Purcell
--------------

"Thanks Mr Collins" Ezra called, leaving the small convenience store with a bag of groceries. The portly old man behind the counter waved with a cheery smile as the door closed. The sun had just about cleared the treeline of the forest surrounding this sleepy little town, the tall trees casting long shadows along the main street but luckily Old Mr. Collins had always believed in early starts and so even at 6am he was open for business.

A young couple emerged from the woods down at the end of the road and Ezra waved, recognising the pair. In such a small town everyone knew everyone anyway but when they saw him they both turned, froze for a moment and as more people began to emerge from the woods they seemed to make a deliberate effort to go the other way. It wasn't anything that Ezra hadn't expected, honestly he would have been more surprised if those two had come over to say hello. It was like this once a month. A little festival of sorts the townsfolk observed and everyone attended, even Mr Collins who had come back early to open up. Everyone was welcome, everyone except Ezra.

The issue wasn't him, as such. It was more about everyone else, which in a roundabout way brought it right back around to being about him. This town held a secret. Not a nasty one, or a dark one, just a secret that could easily be misunderstood and the kind of thing that would only be trouble if it got out. The fact that everyone here, from the youngest newborn to the oldest resident was a Werewolf. Everyone that is, except Ezra. Few know why he is the only human in town but it had always been that way. The only thing he was ever told is that he was found in the woods, a literal babe in swaddling cloths and brought in by one of the older residents of the town, the Alpha at the time, and she had decided to keep him, raising him with the rest of the cubs. Some didn't like it, others were more open but as Alpha her word was law.

Lycan, is the term they preferred here to describe their species, as he had been explained that not all Were's were Wolves and they found the connotations associated with Werewolf distasteful. Unlike the creations from Hollywood these weren't mindless beasts. Trueborn Lycans had full control over their transformation. It was more accurate to call them Lupus-Sapiens with the ability to disguise themselves as Humans, rather than Humans that transformed into a beast. They even organised as a Pack. The Mayor of the town was the current pack Alpha who had taken over from his adopted mother. What she said was law, the human title more to keep up appearances for surprise visitors than anything and her mate acted as the town Sheriff.

The one thing that the movies did get right was that they were still effected by the moon, and just like last night, during a full moon they find it harder to hold their human forms so once a month they all head into the forest for a gathering. They used it as an excuse to return to nature for a while. A little hunting, some partying and, as his friends liked to taunt him, a fair bit of sex. The Lycans, by the admissions of those his age were a very sexual species, indeed the females his age were often very flirtatious with him and until a female decided to claim a permanent mate there was no such concept of monogamy or exclusive relationships. Truth be told even then an Alpha could override this. The Mayor could quite literally fuck anyone she so chose and no-one would mind. During a gathering among the young it was a free for all.

And once again as he watched more people exit the woods, some just pulling their clothes back on, Ezra wasn't invited.

It wasn't to single him out, he had been told it was for his safety and the safety of the pack and had been brought to see the Mayor right as he and his friends were coming of age. Though he had never witnessed it, a human could indeed be turned into a Werewolf, and though it didn't always happen, there was a real risk that such a creature would become feral, much like those depicted in movies. They were larger, more aggressive and barely register as intelligent. If one were to get loose, the town could be discovered and much to Ezra's frustration the method was simple, fluid transfer. Bites were a sure method and any other form of bodily fluid transfer. When he was very young he had been denied any physical activity with the other clubs for fear that even sweat may be enough though that was disproven and as he grew it became obvious that he may become isolated once the other clubs worked out what their genitals were for. He did his best to shrug it off and just be part of the town but it was difficult.

Many in the town knew Ezra's situation, some with indifference, some with pity, others simply mocked the 'Ape living with Wolves'. Others wondered why he hadn't simply packed up and left to be with his own kind. There was never an issue of trust with him, they knew the town was safe even if he left but he had never known another life, this was his home and despite the situation he knew he wouldn't fit in out there.

As he was going over all this in his head for what felt like the millionth time he heard footsteps coming up behind him.

"Hey Runt, I'm ready for some hot, thick, meaty sausage!" giggled a friendly female voice from behind him. He didn't always like that nickname but there were a few close friends that he knew would never use it with anything but affection so were allowed to get away with it. This was one of them.

Without saying a word he fished in his bag and pulled out a small bag of fresh cooked pork sausages he had just bought and handed them to the new arrival.

"I should've known you could smell them!" he smiled. "Though I figured you would have gotten enough last night!"


------------------------------------------------

Ok, so that was a bit of an exposition dump. I do look forward to working on this with someone. Feel free to PM with questions :)
 
Last edited:
Posted this in the middle of the night, probably not the best time. I'll give It a bump and hope this gets off the ground :)

Also gave it a little rear. Some of the wording was clunky.
 
Last edited:
If you don't find anyone I'd love to explore this with you Gav. Aware we have another thread on the go, but just let me know if i'd be of any use!
 
If you don't find anyone I'd love to explore this with you Gav. Aware we have another thread on the go, but just let me know if i'd be of any use!

Feel free, I hate to think how many pages deep this has fallen with no interest.

Will be nice to play different sides ;)
 
OOC. Sorry I've been away Gaz, nightmares at home!

"Hey Runt, I'm ready for some hot, thick, meaty sausage!" I giggled sneaking up on Ezra.


"I should've known you could smell them!" he smiled. "Though I figured you would have gotten enough last night!"

I snorted "Not quite what I'd say 'got enough'." I smiled, "Maybe you could rectify that?!"

Ezra grinned at me..."Now now Lissy, you know the rules."

I sighed. No matter how much I flirted with him he never took the bait. I flicked my mahogany waist length curls over my naked shoulder and sighed.
 
Ezra shook his head with a smile on his lips. They had this exchange after almost every gathering. She would never confirm what she got up to during the night though she would tease and suggest though the conversation always turned into an offer to him, one she knew he couldn't accept regardless of how much he wanted to.

"It's not that i wouldn't..." he added throwing an arm over her shoulder and giving her a playful squeeze. Really, it wasn't that he wouldn't, WHO wouldn't? he thought checking out his friend as she at her sausage. "...but you know what happens."

"We don't KNOW what happens" she added leaning into him a little. "We know its a risk, there's a difference."

"Well if you want to go over that with Anna again feel free. I'm sure the pack alpha would be cool with her adopted baby brother being turned into a giant bestial rage- monster for the sake of a little fun"

She finished eating and let her hand drop not so innocently brush against the front of his pants "Hopefully more than a 'little' fun" she smiled with a wink.

He had a suspicion she had seen him naked, maybe while he showered or something though he couldn't be sure. The Lycans and their heightened senses had him beat when it came to stealth and although she swore she had never peeked on him she always did so with a mischievous look on her face. It made little difference though he had to appreciate the self control she showed around him.
 
Back
Top