I love wearing Panties

I was going to wear some to work today but got cold feet at the last minute.

I know it sounds stupid but during the day I saw one of the women in her late 40's bending forward and I saw she had a mesh thong on and it drove me wild. She wasn't particularly attractive but I never thought of her as a thong wearer. Would have sent me over the edge if i'd seen that if I had had something similar on as well.

I was going to wear some to work today but got cold feet at the last minute.

I know it sounds stupid but during the day I saw one of the women in her late 40's bending forward and I saw she had a mesh thong on and it drove me wild. She wasn't particularly attractive but I never thought of her as a thong wearer. Would have sent me over the edge if i'd seen that if I had had something similar on as well.

Who will ever know what you wear as undies? - Only you.

i love it and i'm wearing panties now (wife's) as i play with myself:rose:

About to go out for lunch with a group of friends. Not even my wife knows that beneath my male outer clothing I an wearing my pink lacy panties as they are more comfortable than male underwear.

Ive gotten into it recently, and I have already figured out two things: I am a huge fan of lacy thongs, and I will never again wear a g-string all day. That was SUPER uncomfortable walking around wal mart trying to dig that string out of my ass as it starts to chafe.

My favorite is to wear them while masturbating, I will run my fingers over my crotch, enjoying the feeling of the lace over my smooth sack and hardening shaft. Finally I will pull the front to the side and stroke myself, causing the thong to wedge up against my hole. Ive only came into them one time, that was so hot.

Never had a problem with the thong back string chaffing - I love the feeling of it in my crack. The problem I have is not being able to get my tackle comfortable.

Ive gotten into it recently, and I have already figured out two things: I am a huge fan...

My favorite is to wear them while masturbating, I will run my fingers over my crotch, enjoying the feeling of the lace over my smooth sack and hardening shaft. ...

Yes! So sensual!

Last night after putting the kids to bed after a long day my wife asked me when I was going to do the laundry. There was a mountain of clean laundry that needed to be folded and neither of us wanted to do it. Somehow she seemed to think it was my job. Rather than fight, and hoping to get laid, I just went upstairs. However, I had an idea. I texted her from the bedroom that I was going to assume that when she told me to do the laundry she left out the part about me going upstairs, showering and putting on some panties and doing the laundry as her bitch. Sometimes my wife is ok with this, sometimes she isn't, so I was taking a chance. I watched as the icon showed her reading my text and then I watched as she began to type. Luckily, she wrote that I was right, that's what she meant. I quickly showered and dressed in a white tank top and white silk and lace thong. I sat down and for an hour folded laundry. After I was done she came and inspected my work. I was rewarded with a night of tying her up and eating her ass and fingering her pussy until she couldn't take it any more. I pulled my panties to the side and fucked her from behind. It didn't last as long as I would have liked, but it was intense for both of us.

I'm going to go and buy some panties today to take away on my next trip
Very excited

Yes you do
Bought a little dress and 4 pairs of panties
Cute blue cotton, silky french knickers, pretty floral pair with lace back and a pink silky thong

Ive gotten into it recently, and I have already figured out two things: I am a huge fan of lacy thongs, and I will never again wear a g-string all day. That was SUPER uncomfortable walking around wal mart trying to dig that string out of my ass as it starts to chafe.

My favorite is to wear them while masturbating, I will run my fingers over my crotch, enjoying the feeling of the lace over my smooth sack and hardening shaft. Finally I will pull the front to the side and stroke myself, causing the thong to wedge up against my hole. Ive only came into them one time, that was so hot.

The price of beauty may include some discomfort but well worth it for the right man.

Got the house to myself for a little while at the weekend and took advantage of the chance to look through the pantie drawer and try on a few of the more sexier ones. :devil:

today

Wore a nice lace thong all day today. Loved chatting to the women in the office wondering if there's were as skimpy as mine

When I'm out wearing panties and see a hot woman I always wonder who has on cuter panties, me or her.

Back