Newb on the board!

Interesting how only RobDownSouth, perpetually optimistic Debbie, and RobDownSouth as William_James are concerned that this self-proclaimed newbie be accepted as an actual newbie. There wasn't enough of an effort to point this one out as specifically Rob, but now we have the board Puppet Master explaining to us how you can tell that this one's totally not a puppet.

My critique of the poster was simply that there's not much point in announcing your arrival if you haven't arrived to do or say anything.

Rob was the one who chimed in that "next Que will call him an alt."

Rob devolved into Skiddles-mode with Fagman and now William_James and is on ignore by most people so he's looking to shed that skin anyway. I just didn't necessarily think this was his new puppet.

...until the Fagman doth protest too loudly.

Poor little Connie the tranny. Everyone is rob.
 
Read your first sentence. I believe that is exactly what I did. I started with one post.....on one thread.

You may now be quite until you have something interesting to say, Que ball.

Are you quiet sure? Maybe you, Rob and Luke should hang out; none of you are good at homonyms. Query is closer to wary than weary. Que does not sound like queue, okay?
 
Are you quiet sure? Maybe you, Rob and Luke should hang out; none of you are good at homonyms. Query is closer to wary than weary. Que does not sound like queue, okay?


You really have no sense of humor....as in you have a stick up your ass.
 

rubbing-hands-together-gif-6.gif
 
You may need contacts or glasses if you wanted to try and... manage on the GB as you said.



Hey, thanks for the advice....but....I have managed quite well on the GB so far.

In less than 24 hours, I started a thread that has received over 900 views, hit 5 pages with over 100 posts, had two pages high jacked with a completely irrelevant conversation, multiple welcomes and attracted a troll.

Not bad for my first day on the GB.
 
Hey, thanks for the advice....but....I have managed quite well on the GB so far.

In less than 24 hours, I started a thread that has received over 900 views, hit 5 pages with over 100 posts, had two pages high jacked with a completely irrelevant conversation, multiple welcomes and attracted a troll.

Not bad for my first day on the GB.

Yet you saw my gif above as 'applause'.
 
Having your threads hijacked by irrelevance and attracting trolls is merely another way of saying 'I posted on the GB'.

But very well done on your page-count and views. I am sure you win.


You are correct, Sir. I have been properly welcomed.

In the meantime I haven't been bored and I have had a chance to peruse several of the other threads in the GB trying to find something of interest. It's changed since I was last here. It's littered with political drivel.
 
Back
Top