Interracial Assistant

jharp

Really Really Experienced
Had an idea I wanted to put out there and it runs different from the norm. But an office assistant of the interracial variety.

The assistant is a young white Male, either interning or fresh to the company. His boss is a Black Female, early to mid 30s and very sexy. Very driven woman but unfortunately for her as with most people in her position tend to do, her success at work doesn't translate to success at home. She's divorced with no children and living alone and fairly unhappy.

She's at first not happy about it. Not because he's White, but because she doesn't want to essentially babysit and train the new guy. But she's pleasantly surprised when he demonstrates how competent he is. Later he becomes a friend and confidant and later her lover though this is a fact they both try to hide.

There is much more to this idea but I want to keep it confidential and share it with an author should one pick this up.

Any takers please PM me.

Actually, on second thought we can discuss it here.

Interracial is mostly based on racist-slaver black-white USA history. I prefer multiracial, with mixing of many ethnicities, exploring desires and tensions, or merely multicolored sex.

An ABC (American-Born Chinese) dentist volunteering in rural Guatemala falls for a modern Mayan woman leading the team. A studly Basque herder must submit to the sexy Navaho boss-lady on the range. Latino guys with Tonkinese gals around Fresno; Hindu guy, Haitian boss-woman in Brooklyn; any mix that isn't stereotyped monochrome.

Had an idea I wanted to put out there and it runs different from the norm. But an office assistant of the interracial variety.

The assistant is a young white Male, either interning or fresh to the company. His boss is a Black Female, early to mid 30s and very sexy. Very driven woman but unfortunately for her as with most people in her position tend to do, her success at work doesn't translate to success at home. She's divorced with no children and living alone and fairly unhappy.

She's at first not happy about it. Not because he's White, but because she doesn't want to essentially babysit and train the new guy. But she's pleasantly surprised when he demonstrates how competent he is. Later he becomes a friend and confidant and later her lover though this is a fact they both try to hide.

There is much more to this idea but I want to keep it confidential and share it with an author should one pick this up.

Any takers please PM me.

To continue this.

The idea is that the White guy is married. The twist is that the wife is in on this and knows what her Husband is doing with his Female boss. She's okay with it. Things progress with the Husband inviting his boss to diner with his wife and sparks kinda fly between all 3 of them leading to a threesome. This becomes a fairly regular thing for all involved. The Boss then loses her house in a fire or something and ends up moving in them on a temporary basis which quickly becomes more permanent.

Anything that inverts boring old tropes is welcome. Maybe make the boss Dom? Add an element of the wife setting up the fuckboy, and you might have something

On the note of interracial, a white male boss and female asian assistant, could be interesting

On the note of interracial, a white male boss and female asian assistant, could be interesting

Or the reverse. Who's heard of an Asian female boss with a white male assistant? Sort of like one of those tigers moms who bully their sons, but this one is a tiger boss who bullies the intern into fucking her.

The idea is pretty good so if you want by all means go for it.

But the basic idea I laid down is the one I want a writer to take up. But if this ide inspi other stories then thats good to.

Or the reverse. Who's heard of an Asian female boss with a white male assistant? Sort of like one of those tigers moms who bully their sons, but this one is a tiger boss who bullies the intern into fucking her.

Exactly. Stories involving white male/Asian female are too common, while the opposite Asian male/white female are underrated and underrepresented. It would be a breath of fresh air for the AMWF genre.

Back