Finish the sentence ... Nothing Hotter Than.....

A hot shower, his hands rubbing soap into my soft skin.. slowly workin his way from my sholders to my breast, rolling a nipple between his fingers... pulling me closer to him letting his hard cock slide between my ass cheaks.. as the hot water pours over us...
 
A hot shower, his hands rubbing soap into my soft skin.. slowly workin his way from my sholders to my breast, rolling a nipple between his fingers... pulling me closer to him letting his hard cock slide between my ass cheaks.. as the hot water pours over us...

Ditto
 
When my Dom says to me..........

You are my slut forever as I look him in the eyes and takes his big cock in my mouth as far as I can and suck long and hard!
 
nothing hotter than...

seeing her chest flushed and blotchy as she writhes from the orgasm I have helped bring her to.
 
Nothing Hotter than...

Having her kiss me passionately as she rides my length, biting my lip briefly, and pulling away to moan with her head thrown back.
 
Having a woman scream out as she orgasms from oral, her thighs clenching against your head, her body squirming away from your tongue, but your arms wrapped around her legs, not allowing her to get away.
 
Fantasizing about a weekend with another couple with everyone sharing each other sexually. The possibilities are endless!!! Yum :)
 
Nothing hotter then sharing breakfast in bed, knowing "round two" is up as soon as the energy is restored.
 
Nothing hotter than having my hair pulled during this,
Having a woman scream out as she orgasms from oral, her thighs clenching against your head, her body squirming away from your tongue, but your arms wrapped around her legs, not allowing her to get away.
 
nothing hotter than watching while my GF rides my cock reverse cowboy and I have the perfect view of her Pussy
 
Sliding my cock in deep in a woman, especially the first time, and hearing her say, "Don't pull out, cum in me."

I loved hearing my best friend tell me that when she was engaged ... So incredibly hot!

Nothing hotter than waiting on the steps wearing a sexy corset, a pair of black lace panties and lace top black thigh highs held up by a garter belt, my legs spread wide open as he walks through the door. Then getting on my knees and giving him a long, slow, wet blow job where he shoots his load all over my face for the finish.
 
Nothing hotter than having her sit on my face then sucking her clit until she squirts all over my face.
 
Nothing hotter then the feel of a hard cock, lodged deep in my mouth. How rigid it is as hei slides in and out of my mouth, lips wrapped around, sucking it in deeper as he fucks my face. His balls smacking my chin with every thrust, twisting my head from side to side feeding his rock hard cock deeper into my mouth. My eyes looking up at him, watching the pleasure on his face, as he ask me "You like being a a slutty cock sucker don't you? Open wider I want to feel it in your throat."
 
Don't you agree?

Nothing hotter then having a 3 sum where one girl rides your cock while the other sucks on your balls making you cum deep in her hot fuck hole and the other girl sucking it out then sharing it with a sloppy hot kiss to both male and female
 
Back
Top