Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hot pants

HotBlack Desato

A character in The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy based on a London Estate Agents:

"Hot Black Desiato meet all the worst stereotypes of an estate agents. We viewed a flat with them this summer and they were very keen for us to view it as soon as possible. The estate agent turned up late, not hugely but just enough to make you doubt you'd got the right time. It turned out he hadn't phoned the landlord ahead and that people were actually in the building doing repairs. An awkward time was had by all as we tried to view the flat without disturbing the builders' progress."

Last edited:
HotBlack Desato

A character in The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy based on a London Estate Agents:

"Hot Black Desiato meet all the worst stereotypes of an estate agents. We viewed a flat with them this summer and they were very keen for us to view it as soon as possible. The estate agent turned up late, not hugely but just enough to make you doubt you'd got the right time. It turned out he hadn't phoned the landlord ahead and that people were actually in the building doing repairs. An awkward time was had by all as we tried to view the flat without disturbing the builders' progress."

Flat White - Coffee

I hope they are at least 18!!! :eek:

Love Story

Well, she was just 17,
You know what I mean,
And the way she looked was way beyond compare.
So how could I dance with her mother (ooh)
When I saw her standin' there.

Morning, Honey :)

Well, she was just 17,
You know what I mean,
And the way she looked was way beyond compare.
So how could I dance with her mother (ooh)
When I saw her standin' there.

Morning, Honey :)

Sam, darling, hullo!

She was only sixteen, only sixteen I loved her so
But she was too young to fall in love
And I was too young to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back