Make a Prediction about Trump

Beco

I'm Not Your Guru
I predict, he will indeed last the 4 years, he will NOT be indicted on anything concerning a Russian Collusion, AND, I'm not sure that tax thing will pass....on the fence on that one.....One day I think it will, the next, no way....we'll see.

Mainly, he won't run for Reelection in 2020 !!!

My prediction is for a VERY messy 2020 re-election, and the virtual mental breakdown of the DNC and Progressives in general, who will once again lose their shit in the streets over it.

My prediction is he'll actually win 2020 elections despite any fixes either side puts in and it will be a clean sweep of all new republicans.

I predict he’ll fire Meuller, Sessions, and Tillerson (unless he quits first.)

My prediction is for a VERY messy 2020 re-election, and the virtual mental breakdown of the DNC and Progressives in general, who will once again lose their shit in the streets over it.
Are the right-wingers going to drive vehicles into them again?

I predict that Trump and Pence will be re-nominated in 2020, possibly against token opposition, and will be elected against some wild-eyed fanatic the Dems run for president and the more reasonable candidate they run for VP. I believe the nation will be prosperous, with full employment, a balanced budget, reduced taxes for most people and reductions in the national debt.

What he said...

Hell yea!

I predict the Democrats will find and run a candidate who will be an illegal HIV positive Hispanic dwarf female paraplegic Muslim with autism and a lisp and 12 kids by different fathers, and fluent in Welfare.

Last edited:
He's going down for obstruction of justice. The only question is whether the Rs go full fascist and let him get away with it.

It's been speculated that he's already burned out, completely disillusioned and is looking for a way out. I see him having (or claiming to have) a medical event and resigning. His hopes will be that the spotlight will be taken off him and that he'll avoid further legal problems out of sympathy while holding on to most of his supporters who will claim that the Evil Left caused it all.

Mikey may or may not avoid legal problems and could face Biden in '20.

GOP Congress will pass legislation (I know, constitution) allowing Putin to run for POTUS. Trump supporters believing that Putin is the real man behind the Trump facade elect him to POTUS.

He'll suffer an unfortunate occurrence at the hands of a brave American, possibly trans-gender "lone nut" who will then suffer his/her own unfortunate occurrence at the hands of a communist sympathizer. Proving Trump was a tool of Putin anyway. Et tu, Pence'?

Last edited:
Really? What can Trump do about that?

Are you suggesting he order Sessions and the FBI to go after a private citizen? You do realize the President cannot ordain political witch hunts? He's not supposed to have any contact with the FBI.

Let's recall James Comey's testimony. He said in his whole term, he spoke to Bush "a few times," in the context of updating him on counter-terrorism. He spoke to Barack Obama exactly two, one of which was to say goodbye. The other was also about counter-terrorism.

So are you saying Trump should be calling in Christopher Wray to the Oval Office every five minutes?

If Trump even hints at ordering the DOJ to "prosecute" Hillary Clinton his ass will be impeached.

You do realize new laws and restrictions were put in place after Watergate?

Maybe he will rectify that.

Really? What can Trump do about that?

Are you suggesting he order Sessions and the FBI to go after a private citizen? You do realize the President cannot ordain political witch hunts? He's not supposed to have any contact with the FBI.

Let's recall James Comey's testimony. He said in his whole term, he spoke to Bush "a few times," in the context of updating him on counter-terrorism. He spoke to Barack Obama exactly two, one of which was to say goodbye. The other was also about counter-terrorism.

So are you saying Trump should be calling in Christopher Wray to the Oval Office every five minutes?

If Trump even hints at ordering the DOJ to "prosecute" Hillary Clinton his ass will be impeached.

You do realize new laws and restrictions were put in place after Watergate?

What can Trump do?

Obviously the Democrats would try and block anything he does... so, pardon her of treason! In that case, he doesn't have to prosecute her, or even accuse her, her guilt is 'implied'.

What good would that do, you ask? First, it carries the stigma of being guilty of treason, just 'pardoned' for it. She'd be like OJ, wandering the country with everyone knowing he really 'did it'. Yes, she 'did it'. And the Democrats couldn't do shit about it.

I see many possible scenarios, few good, most disastrous.

I expect that, unless obstructed, Mueller will show that Tromp has laundered cash for Kremlin-linked mafiyas for a decade at least and that Putin has major hooks sunk in him. I expect the treason of Team Tromp will be shown. Mueller may also show that DNC and RNC are RICOs flush with Kremlin cash and should be dismantled. But I digress.

What becomes of Tromp? Nuclear armageddon? Exile? Stroke or heart attack? Prison? Dictatorship? I'd like to say, "Nothing much," but I fear doom for USA.

Gups will not impeach, let alone try, and remove, so long as Gups find him useful. If health and tax plans pass, Gups won't need him any more. THEN he's gone.

I predict, he will indeed last the 4 years, he will NOT be indicted on anything concerning a Russian Collusion, AND, I'm not sure that tax thing will pass....on the fence on that one.....One day I think it will, the next, no way....we'll see.

Mainly, he won't run for Reelection in 2020 !!!

I predict he will drop dead on the 9th hole from a massive heart attack, then god help us we will have Pence the Preacher as the President,

Don't get you're pantys in a twist, I'm not hopeing for the mans demise, just for a overweight man of 71 in a stressfull job, he should lay off the KFC and the two scoops of ice creem.

Missing the point, obviously.

You, like the Idiot in Chief, do not understand separation of powers and checks and balances.

Trump can cry himself to sleep night after night about Hillary Clinton, he CANNOT order his DOJ to "go after" her. The Dems have nothing to do with it.

No amount of bitching and whining about Hillary is going to stop the Mueller probe.

No amount of bitching about Dems can distract from the total shitshow of this Administration.

And, thanks to your cracks about "paraplegics," for which I have a particular soft spot, you can fuck off and die*

*Rather, you should become one. Maybe crash your plane, or slip and fall in the shower.

What can Trump do?

Obviously the Democrats would try and block anything he does... so, pardon her of treason! In that case, he doesn't have to prosecute her, or even accuse her, her guilt is 'implied'.

What good would that do, you ask? First, it carries the stigma of being guilty of treason, just 'pardoned' for it. She'd be like OJ, wandering the country with everyone knowing he really 'did it'. Yes, she 'did it'. And the Democrats couldn't do shit about it.

Missing the point, obviously.

You, like the Idiot in Chief, do not understand separation of powers and checks and balances.

Unlike you, I actually believe in the Constitution, rather than thinking it's 'outdated', and believe the separation of powers and checks and balances was trashed into near oblivion under that simian the 44th. I've served my country, having pledged to preserve, protect and defend it from all enemies, foreign and domestic, and made my life available to that cause.

As for paraplegics, perhaps you still have room for a cause sticker on your Prius...

Back