The succubus's Treat(closed)

Orgasmicallyfun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Posts
15,813
Character info: Matthew Parker, Age 21, 6'2, brown hair, blue eyes, tone athletic body

The time had finally come, I have been waiting months to finally be able to go on vacation with my girlfriend Taylor. We booked a week long trip to a resort in the Caribbean. Five star beach front resort, several pools and hot tubs, it was an all inclusive trip too so drinks and food were included. After a long five hour flight we had to take a boat to the island.

It was during this trip Taylor found out she gets sea sick. We were escorted to her room and it was obvious that she was not feeling good at all. "Honey why don't you go explore and get the lay of the land then tomorrow you can show me all the cool stuff." Taylor suggested to me.

"Okay honey feel better." I gave her a kiss before changing. I put on a pair of tan shorts and a button down light blue shirt. I walked around the resort and ended up at one of the bars by the pool that had a great view of the beach. 'This place is amazing.' I thought to myself.

I went to the bar and ordered a landshark and sat at the bar. I listened to the waves rolling onto the beach and the birds chirping in the distance. A light cool breeze blowing through the air and Caribbean music playing quietly at the bar. "I don't think I'm ever gonna want to leave." I said softly to myself before sipping the beer.
 
MiralanaFuego Age :1,002 Appearance :23 5'8 Mocha complextion ,Brown eyes, Curvy Body

It had Been months of being trapped by a priest she needed to feed desperately and tonight was the night. She wore a sexy two piece having a drink at the end of the bar alone. Her friend the bartender was a demon she'd had relations with a decades back was her lookout and he would spike drinks of those she had interest in.

She felt a shift in aura when she noticed a hot man sit at the bar. Something about him drew her in and immediately she knew she had to have a taste. She could tell from where she sat she could get a full feed off of him and it would not faze her a bit.

She walked over with her drink and sat next to him with a smile "Landsharks are pretty good.."she said flirtingly "I myself prefer orgasms or screwdrivers"she said sexily touching his arm and letting off some of her essence onto him. "Im Miralana...but you can call me Mira"she smiled
 
All of the sudden Matt heard a voice and turned to see an ebony beauty standing in front of him wearing a two piece that showed off her body. He grinned at what she said feeling her touch his arm. He felt something surge through his body when she ran her hand over his arm. "I enjoy giving orgasms better than receiving them." He flirted back. Moving the sunglasses off of his face to the top of his head. "Miralana, that is a very beautiful name to go with a beautiful woman." He flirted again.

'What is happening with me?' He thought as he never flirted with another girl the whole time he has been with Taylor. He had been loyal to her but something about Mira was different than all other girls. "Nice to meet you Mira. My name is Matt." He held his hand out to shake hers.
 
Mira grinned at his compliment and admired the muscles she saw ripple beneath the shirt of the handsome Matt. She heard whisphers around him and she moved in closer to sense his aura. She looked at his hand as he held it out to shake her hand and she smirked taking a hold of it and saying sexily knowing her words would hyptnotize him " Come and Dance Matt"she grinned noting most of the guys dissapointed looks because she had put charm in their drinks but she had a feeling she wouldnt need to supernaturally roofie him.

She managaed to get him to the dance floor dancing sexily with him and also suggested more with her powers hoping he'd take to her magic. "I love this song.."she said grinding against him
 
"Sorry I have a girlfriend." Matt said when Mira asked him to dance. Although his words protested his body went with her. He wondered what was happening, if Taylor knew about this he would be dead. Matt was both confused and very attracted to Mira. They were on the dance floor shortly and Mira was grinding up on him. She did a spin and her silk robe blew up in the wind and he saw her big butt. Her full ass cheeks spilling out the bottom of her bottoms. He started growing hard as she grinded her amazing ass against him.

'I need to stop this.' He thought but his hands were in her hips and he was moving to the beat with her. "It's a great song." He replied.
 
Mira giggled knowing Matt was probably wondering what was going onnas his body betrayed his mind. She sighed feeling his cock against her ass as he grinded back into her and she grinned shooting off a mental suggestion "Come with me.."she said softly in the back of his mind

She turned looking into his blue eyes "I think we should have our own private party Matt...what do you say?"Mira whisphered sexily
 
Matt was finding himself more turned on then he has ever been before his cock was rock solid and straining the fabric of his shorts. His nearly eleven inches of flesh sandwiched between Mira's lovely ass. His hands under her robe on her bare flesh which was so soft and silky smooth. Matt always considered himself to be the most loyal boyfriend, never even thinking about fucking another girl. He heard a voice in the back of his head calling out to him.

Matt was beginning to think this was some sort of erotic dream. He knew it was reality though it was like he was hypnotized by the ebony beauty. "I should get back to my girlfriend. She isn't feeling good." But the more he protested the more his body disobeyed him. The fingertips of his hands in the front of her bottoms as they swayed their hips together.
 
Mira sighed feeling his hands on her and sent another suggestion in his mind of her performing oral on him. She felt the size of him and where his fingers were and grinned. She knew that noone was paying them any mind because the power of a Succubus her age (even though she was considered young) radiated towards humans. She slipped a finger into her bikini and sucked her juices then turned kissing him deeply knowing once he had a taste of succubus nectar hed want her right then it was made to have the target crave more.

"Ohhh poor thing...maybe you should give her space so she can rest?"she said leaned up kissing him deeply as she transported them to outside of her cabin.
 
Before Matt could stop her Mira was pressing her lips against his and slipped her tongue into his mouth. Instantly he got a taste of her saliva and sweet nectar. Once he got the taste of her insanely delicious juices he was under her spell. Their tongues dancing together in his mouth and his hands ran down to her bubble butt that he grabbed with his big hands.

"Yes maybe I should give her some space." He said in an obeying tone. They kissed once more and when Mira broke the kiss Matt looked around they were outside of a secluded cabin. It seemed to be on the outskirts of the resort because he saw it in the distance. He still heard the waves crashing into the beach behind him. "Where are we?" He asked.
 
Mira smiled and as he asked where they were taking his hand and pulling him into the cabin with her. Inside there was sensual lighting and relaxing aromas. She had her spell cabinet locked up and let him into the living room.

"We are at my cabin Matt" she said sexily pouring him some special wine laced with memory wiped so he could forget at the end of the night. She moved right in kissing him again "How about we start this party"
 
Matt was confused on how they arrived at the cabin and by all the events that were unfolding. It was almost like he was under some sort of spell. His mind was telling him to do one thing but his body did something different. Matt looked around the dimly lit cabin and took in the delightful aroma. When he turned around the ebony beauty was right in front of him and locked lips in another kiss. Her kisses were so addictive, her tongue was so smooth and soft and she traded generous amounts of saliva with him which Matt happily swallowed.

Once the kiss broke Matt grabbed the wine glass that Mira was handing to him. Holding the glass of red wine to his nose he smelled the delicious scent before starting to sip it. "Do you live here?" He asked curiously. He went over to the leather couch and sat down in it and sunk right in to the comfortable cushions.
 
Mira nodded at his quesiton "I actually move here a few weeks ago...ive been away for quite some time and i decide i should stay somewhere beautiful and relaxing.. i can see why many visit this place"she said and watched him drink small amounts of the wine. She knew he would forget so she continued talking " The mermaids actually frequent the shore below along with selkies their close cousins.. i try not to land on their turf although theynare beautiful mermaids are vicious and plotting and they think were evil because we come frommthe underworld.

She sat down on the couch with him and placed her hand on his lap. "Your different Matt i can feel it.."she said moving her hand toward his cock. "Im sure once i taste you i can know for sure why your aura is calling me"
 
Matt was in mid sip when Mira started talking about mermaids. He set the glass down on the coffee table with a 'clink' as the glass met the table. Looking into Mira's eyes while she talked and moved to sit next to him. "Mermaids?" Was all he could muster up to ask. Then he looked down feeling her hand land in his lap and quickly finding his monster cock that was hiding beneath the fabric of his shorts.

"What are you talking about taste me? And what is an aura?" He asked feeling her hand running up and down the length of his manhood.
 
Mira smirked as she felt his manhood through his pants. She had never had a human be able to ask questions because they were too hyptnotized by her powers and the wine but neither seemed to be effecting him. She needed to feed quickly so he would'nt ask too many questions.

She pulled his cock out and leaned down licking it. " I mean i want to taste your cock...your cum and your aura is your spirits energy.. yours is different..you have wiccan in your bloodline but not much is in you Matt.."she said as she tasted his precum "I can tell alot from a person just by their juices"
 
Matt's mind was telling him to make this stop now, but as Mira pulled his cock out and ran her warm moist tongue along his shaft his body was overcome with a pleasure unlike anything he every felt before. "Oh fuck..." he groaned out watching the sexy ebony woman licking his manhood.

His long thick rigid cock was slowly becoming coated with Mira's saliva as her tongue traveled all over his cock. Pre cum oozing from his cock which she quickly licked up. Matt grabbed the glass of wine and quickly downed the rest of the glass. He wanted to get drunk so he would feel less guilty about cheating on Taylor.
 
Mira giggled sseeing him down his glass of wine as she licked his cock and she felt his intention to sleep with her and willed the both of rhem naked. She knew he would be confused but the wine would make him forget anyway.

She took him into her mouth sucking him slowly and placed her tongue on the underside of his cock drinking in his cum and feeding off some of his energy it was like nothing she ever fed off of.
 
The groans continued coming out of Matt's mouth as Mira worked her magic on his rod. The sexy slurping and licking sounds only turning him on more. He felt like his cock was bigger than usual from how insanely aroused he was. The pre cum continuing to flow from the tip of his cock. "That feels so good!" Matt said and a groan. He watched the caramel goddess bob her head up and down his manhood. The sensation of her warm wet mouth and tongue working the underside of his dock was better than anything Taylor ever did to him.

He set his empty glass back on the table, his mind becoming cloudy and the only thing that seemed to fill his thoughts were to give Mira his cum. "God damn Mira!" He groaned gripping the cushions of the couch. Matt had no idea that a succubus was sucking his cock and feeding off of him.
 
Mira chuckled hearing him praise her skills and she transported them onto her bed. She saw his shocked face and winked as she began stroking and suckinghis cock more so she could feed. She heard his thoughts of her being better than Taylor and grinned putting a visual of her riding him to his thoughts to further the orgasm he was about to have.

"Thats it baby cum for me"she said ending him suggestions so he could cum faster and then she could give him more. "Cum for me and ill let you slode this big cock deep inside of me Matt"
 
Matt blinked and when he opened his eyes they were on the bed in the other room. If his mind wasn't so foggy he would have been freaking out. Groans continuing to come from his mouth as he watched Mira suck his cock. When she pulled her mouth from his member to talk to him strands of saliva connected her lips to his slick slimy saliva covered cock.

Thoughts of Mira riding Matt were starting to fill his mind. Bouncing up and down his cock, her big ass jiggling and slapping against his body. Matt gripped the silk sheets that were on the bed as he was overwhelmed with pleasure. Groaning so deeply as his clock began to throb wildly. Ribbon after ribbon of warm thick creamy cum shooting from his cock. One ribbon, two, three... his body stiffened up and he felt like he was cumming buckets.

Matt usually produced normal sized loads but the one he produced for Mira was so much bigger than any load he shot before. "Oh fuck!!" He groaned out deeply. Matt lifted his hips off the bed while Mira swallowed all the plentiful cum he produced for her.
 
Mira swallowed all of his cum feeding and enjoying it. He had came alot more tham the usual guy and she was nearly full from feeding but she wanted more. She looked at him licking her lips as he caught his breath.

She giggled climbing on top on him sexily and grinded herself on his cock. "Do you want to fuck me Matt? She said sexily wanting to see if the wine fully took hold after she fed.
 
Matt laid there breathing heavily after shooting off such a massive load. The cool silk sheets felt good against his skin. Mira made sure that not one single drop of his seed went to waste and swallowed and licked it all up. Matt watched as she sat up and straddled him. His cock softened some but remained semi erect.

Matt felt the damp heat from Mira's pussy coming through the fabric of her bottoms. The flesh of her ass that was hanging out the bottom of them rested on his thighs and Matt lived the feeling of Mira's super soft flesh. He was then asked if he wanted to fuck her. A quick image of Taylor popped up in his head but was quickly pushed away by thoughts of him and Mira fucking all night long.

"Yes... I want to fuck you Miralana." His soft tone was evidence of him completely being wrapped around Mira's finger.
 
Mira gasped seeing he was completely tuned into her and she slid her bottoms to the side wondering if he was ready to fuck her. Having sex with a succubus wasnt just like fucking a normal woman their pussy adjusted to what the man desired for the full sexual experience of a successful feed.

She leaned down kissing him and slid herself back on his cock swiftly moaning from the pleasure. "Mmm come on baby...Fuck me.. Fuck me like you've never fucked a woman before"
 
Matt sighed out when Mira pulled her bottoms aside and he felt her bare pussy against his cock. He returned her kiss with great passion and grew rock solid beneath her again. Usually it takes him a while to be ready for a second round but tonight he was so hard and ready to go again. Matt groaned into the kiss feeling his cock slip into her very wet pussy.

"Oh god!" He groaned deeply feeling his cock be swallowed up by Mira's tight pussy. As his cock slipped deeper inside of her, Matt felt an incredible sensation. It was like her pussy was giving his dick a warm wet velvety hug. Just being inside of her for ten seconds was already better than any sex him and Taylor have ever had.

Hearing her words of encouragement Matt moved his hands off the bed and grabbed her big ass that he was so in love with. Matt started thrusting his hips, pushing his cock so deep inside of her. Burying all thick eleven inches inside her cunt. The longer he fucked her the tighter her pussy felt. "Miralana you are so fucking tight!"
 
Mira began moaning loudly as he fucked her. Normally a human's cock had not effected her much but Matts cock was actually pushing her toward an orgasm and quickly. " Ohhh fuck!" She panted gripping the sheet " Mmmm thats it fuck me Matt! Your cock feels so fucking good!"she cried out.

She willed herself to keep her powers from showing as he fucked her good but what she did do was will him to stay for the night.
 
Matt had no idea how he got where he was right now, but one thing he did know is that he was in heaven. Mira's pussy was unlike any he fucked before. It was so warm and slippery inside and was soaking him in juices and it felt like her inner walls were pulsing and washing his cock as he slid in and out of her.

The lust Matt had for Mira was so strong. He pulled her bikini top off of her and got a mouthful of her perky breast. His tongue swirling in circles around her dark caramel colored nipple and then started flicking the tip of his tongue against it.

He used his strength to tear her bottoms and pull them off of her. "I'll buy you a new pair." He said then put his mouth back on her nipple. His hands grabbing her bare ass. Squeezing and caressing her cheeks, kneading her flesh like dough. Adding in an occasional slap while he started using powerful thrusts. The loud sound of their warm sticky bodies clapping together filled the cabin. Matt's body was beginning to sweat as he drilled Miralana's magical cunt.
 
Back
Top