Unfulfilled Fantasy

Bukkake

My still sought after fantasy is to be the center of attention for a bukkake. I am a bi male and I like everything with women but with men it is all about sucking cock and receiving cum. I mostly swallow but I do fantasize about having a large group of men, at least 10, take turns jacking off on my face. Similarly, I would love to have the opportunity to drink a large amount of fresh cum, at least 12oz., from a glass as all the donors (and several women) look on.
 
Unfulfilled fantasys?

What is your unfulfilled fantasy?

I have a few:
1). A MFF threesome with 2 bi-females. They should enjoy each other too.
2). A mom and daughter threesome.
3) Sex with an Asian woman
4) Getting a b/j from a woman as she is getting pegged from behind by a lady with a strap-on.

I'm working on filling in those holes.
 
Mine would be to watch my wife with another guy. One who is much larger than I am. It would be even more exciting if it was a friend of mine who could imagine her again any time we are together and they have their own little thoughts that I don't know about. :eek:
 
What is your unfulfilled fantasy?

One fantasy is to have a female sex slave attend a business conference w me. She would remain naked in the hotel room. And I want to constantly tease her and make her cum. Mid morning during a break I'd drop in to tease her clit and bring her to edge and leave. Another quick playtime after lunch fucking her w large dildo but denying her orgasm. Afternoon break is lose the vibrator but again no cum. Then we dress her like a slut for dinner and drinks at the bar. Then we'd retire where she is required to cum at least 6 times before we fuck.

That would be awesome!
 
To be tied up, or handcuffed, and blindfolded
MMF threesome with 2 Bi men who pleasure each other and me and I get to play with them, too.
 
Tied up & blindfolded all night, from dusk till, in a MFF threesome. They would be mostly into each other, I'm just there mostly as a live action sex toy. I never know which one is touching me, which one has a mouth wrapped around my cock, who is sitting on my face.

And atleast one has a devious SM streak, likes to bite, and enjoys only letting me hear them get each other off far too much.
 
Oh, I have so many fantasies. To be gang-banged, for one. Having a small household of happy, eager-to-please sex slaves. And lots more!

However, before I found out that I'm diabetic, my neighbor brought me a whole plate of homemade chocolate fudge. That's right, they came to my door and just gave me a plateful of fudge! So I figure that I've already lived many women's ultimate fantasy.
 
To see Mrs. S be with another man...and if not be there watching it, to have her come home to me with a pussy full of fresh cum.
 
Ah so many fantasies to fulfill. To have sex with an older man in a hotel room. To let the two Mexican guys working on my roof have their fun with me. To have sex with the Indian guy who wouldn't stop staring at me in line at the store (it was years ago but I still think about him fucking me). To be tied up in a remote cabin where one man takes me and the others watch and stroke themselves. To ride the cock of a really fat guy who rarely has sex and rock his world.
 
It involves a goat, laundry detergent, a bucket of ice cream, a live studio audience, a ball of pink twine, a Jamaican flag, a box of Popsicles, a 1992 Ford explorer, a sharpened number two pencil, a foam cowboy hat, an antique lamp, and finally a goldfish.
 
Being accosted by several women, blind folded, tied and taken away somewhere. Then they strip me and tie me spread out, upright and on display.

I hear their voices but can't make out what they're saying. Eventually they start touching me all over, lightly at first. They spank me, tease me, caress, masturebate and peg me. Generally just use me how they want.

It arouses me to no end and eventually they let me cum.
 
My wife

Definitely to watch my wife have sex with another man. Or a threesome with two other men. Or a married couple. Or gang banged.
 
I'm a really lucky guy! Many, many of my fantasies have come true.
My girl and I LOVE sex in all its varied and ever changing forms.
We like to explore and experiment and do so, often! I've opened up the flood gates for her when it comes to squirting while she has shown me the finer points of getting my ass thoroughly fucked by a big strap on! We like to swing with other couples and go to sex clubs whenever we can. (Did I mention I'm really lucky?) and go to house parties. By the way, she's REALLY hot!
I do still have a few that I'm working my way into however.
As Ruby Ryder might say, I'll let you know when we can play the music!
 
To be tied up, or handcuffed, and blindfolded
MMF threesome with 2 Bi men who pleasure each other and me and I get to play with them, too.
Yes as a bi curious guy i want a mmf 3sum with a bi male, and a woman who is able to enjoy the men play with each other, and also playing with her
 
Back
Top