Writing Challenge: 50 Words -- With a Twist

Love that post, WatchingCloud

testy - magnify - wallop

Missy was just a wee bit testy. Traffic had been terrible, and coming home from visiting relatives and finding his socks, drawers, t-shirts, and take-out boxes strewn throughout the house did nothing but magnify things. If he were home, a good wallop on his head would have been in order!

plastic - spiral - flagrant
 
Plastic - spiral - flagrant

The sexy woman with the plastic tits and the spiral curls stood arm in arm with my wife, and the smile on their faces indicated a flagrant violation of our marriage vows had occurred.

“Honey, don’t be mad,” my wife said. “She also wants to fuck you!”

Oh, that’s different…

Tortilla - prison - paper
 
Tortilla - prison - paper

Janice was interested in a new fusion restaurant. It was a mix of Mexican and Asian food. The food was mostly Asian, but it came on a tortilla. Even the “fortune cookies” were made of tortillas. Janice's paper said, “The price of your meal will send you to debtor's prison.”


Filament – wrestling - benevolent
 
Thanks, barefootgirl69! 😁

filament - wrestling - benevolent

Ben wrestled all day with his benevolent landlady's proposal. His finances had unraveled, and now the scantest filament was holding him above water. She'd offered him a figurative life raft - impregnate the old woman's daughter and rent would be waived indefinitely.

Should a drowning man ask what could go wrong?

telegraph - seed - wonderment
 
And that is how she came to find herself in this position, tied to a telegraph pole, legs spread, his seed dripping from her cunt. Her breasts rose and fell as she gasped for breath and the others looked on in complete and utter wonderment. “What next?” she wondered.
 
message - evil – lampshade

Tonia read the message and threw her phone across the room. Pete only now told her it was a costume party, five minutes before pickup? What’d he expect her to do? Wear a lampshade?

She dug through her dresser, an evil grin crossing her lips on finding the whip.

“Payback…”

cower – tower – power
 
Cower - tower - power

It was always the same way. She would cower in the corner of the room. He would tower over her, his erection bared for her to see as he said, “Connect with me, and share my power!” They connected, indeed, both shaking during the intimate transfer. They loved this fantasy!

Beans - blustery - boutique
 
Beans - blustery - boutique

Bill knew his relationship with Molly had come to a stable plateau the afternoon he came back to work with her after lunch at Taco Rio. They were famous for their refried beans. It was blustery outside, but the wind inside the little boutique shop almost blew the door open.

Sarcophagus Ω relieve Ω flesh
 
They had decided to relieve the sarcophagus of the pharaoh of its jewels. They pushed aside chariots, tables, cosmetics in their hurried search. Unfortunately, they only feared capture. The robbers did not heed the tales nor believe the curse of the scarabs until they felt their flesh being slowly stripped.

windowpane, sheet, gaze.
 
windowpane, sheet, gaze
Sarcophagus Ω relieve Ω flesh

“You know, sarcophagus means ‘eater of flesh.’”
I grinned at her, as I lifted the sheet to relieve the pressure on her bobbing head.

“Eater of the body,” she corrected me, locking me in her sardonic gaze.

I turned my eyes toward the windowpane, hoping she’d resume eating my flesh.

Trickle ☼ abscond ☼ jiggly
 
Trickle ☼ abscond ☼ jiggly (tough one ... especially for a guy with writers block)

Tara acted indifferent.
Kimmy, a trickle of milk on her shirt, jiggly baby legs almost failing her, in her sneak behind the counter. Her little fingers sliding up over the edge, slowly encircling the cookie.
Tara let her daughter abscond with the treat. Kimmy was a good girl all day.

Samba ҈ Register ҈ Pace
 
Samba - Register - Pace [size=-2] (And the two previous prompts)[/size]

They didn’t register that she was a death goddess. Between her thighs was a sarcophagus with which she’d abscond with men’s souls. They’d partake of her jiggly, moist flesh, and she’d relieve them of their lives. At a Samba's pace, she’d consume them, a trickle of cum at a time.

jumped ■ fish ■ aquarium


(ArcticAvenue, best of luck getting your groove back.)
 
jumped ■ fish ■ aquarium
Samba - Register - Pace

After Molly closed the register, Bill played a Samba on his phone, and the shenanigans proceeded at a feverish pace. Molly jumped when Bill backed her into an aquarium by the dressing rooms. The fish seemed unconcerned. His hand was down her pants when the manager opened the back door.

Trolley ╠ sparks ╣ skirt
 
Trolley - sparks - skirt

Already hard, he hurriedly pushed to the back of the trolley to commence their standing, morning-rush-hour tryst. Lifting her flouncy skirt, he’d fuck her amidst the packed commuters, every jolt and bump creating sparks. He didn’t know her name, just that she got off at the next stop every morning.

gold ■ rush ■ prospect
 
Last edited:
gold ■ rush ■ prospect

Billy’s hand felt clammy, caused by the rush he got from the prospect of getting under Ami’s skirt.
She had been shy. Her kisses timid. Her heart pounding. Yet Billy felt like he struck gold moment when his fingers brushed her leg, and oh so gingerly she parted her thighs.

Happy * Go * Lucky
 
Happy * Go * Lucky

Billy knew he was lucky to get this much attention from a sweet, innocent girl like Ami, and he felt happy just to be touching her so intimately.

“Billy, stay right where you are. I have to go.”

Billy looked crestfallen.

“No, silly. I’m not leaving,” said Ami, grinning devilishly.

Treat ◄ lap ► jaw
 
Treat ◄ lap ► jaw


Billy laughed as he held up the liver treat for Tuffy. “If you want the treat, you have to jump up into my lap.” As he dangled the treat in the air, Tuffy leapt for the treat landing in Billy's lap. Seconds later, he covered Billy's jaw with doggie kisses.


Spacious – popcorn - rational
 
Spacious - popcorn - rational

"Eight grand for enough popcorn," the assistant producer said.

Amanda surveyed the spacious, empty pool, trying to picture it filled to the top. No one had ever accused the director of being rational, but it'd certainly make one hell of a sex scene set-piece.

"And how much for the butter?"

bare - brat - bore
 
bare - brat - bore

The naked cookout was going well, thought Harold as he put the last brat of this batch on the tray. He bore it to the picnic table, scanning the small crowd for Jini among the bare bodies. He considered laying his sausage alongside the others, but thought better of it.

Versatile ☺ trickster ☻ shuffling
 
Versatile ☺ trickster ☻ shuffling

She came shuffling in looking dazed, so unlike her younger days when her bubbly spirit lit up a room! She had one of those versatile personalities, you know? Able to adapt to anything. Ah, but time is a trickster. I don't think I'll ever forgive him to taking her away.

munch - blinds - ponytail
 
Last edited:
Munch - blinds - ponytail

The strut in her walk blinds me from other flaws she might have. She has juicy breasts that I’d love to munch on for days. I need her now! Time to put my hair up in a ponytail and get to work – I’ve got a chicken to kill and fry!

Sacred - basket - chowder
 
Sacred - basket - chowder

Somethings are just sacred in life. Phil's diner was one of those things. Pam wan't sure which was better: his corn chowder or his fish and chips. The fresh fish and seasoned chips came in a little red plastic basket similar to what Phil's had been using for fifty years.

Pepper - grass - fireplace
 
Pepper - grass - fireplace

She had all his favorites – pepper steak simmering in the oven, a roaring fire in the fireplace, and a bowl of grass ready to take the edge off. She was set for the unpleasantness to come – it was time to tell him about her affair, and beg for his forgiveness.

Prize - yogurt - communicate
 
“If you plant that yoghurt pot in your back garden then you’ll be in with a chance of a prize at the horticultural show. They have marvellous blooms.” Pah. The next time I could communicate with those who informed me of this I said what to do with their marrows.

Blancmange, ferret, horn.
 
Back
Top