Besides pillows, what else have you humped?

Did you ever tell her that you watched her?

No I never did. And as she requested, never leveled the machine. But I was much more attentive after that to her laundry needs when the spin cycle was going. I always wondered if she knew I had watched her?

Dollie

Probably at her age then but I actually stuck the leg of the stool part way in.
Wearing very short skirts and short lose shorts with no panties made humping easy when I was hot, wet, and bare against things. I've humped many bare men's legs.
Between things I tried, my husband and other men dared me to use, I've had many toys, tools, foods, and things found in nature in my pussy.
Some I used like a dildo and others I stuck in to see how they felt.
Speaking of dildos, I wore out many of the old type vinyl covered dildos and vibrators. Golf clubs on mini golf courses, baseball bats, and bowling pins. A motorcycle gearshift with large chrome ball and several car gear shifters.
Oh, and a few trailer hitch balls behind cars and trucks. Just for humping, wooden and leather chairs, motorcycle seats, bicycle racks, fences and fence posts. Motorcycle, car, and old farm machinery parts.
Still one of my favorites is an ordinary ball point pen or crochette hook. These could be left by my chair in the living room with kids around.
Baby oil and some sun tan lotions made good lubes.

Probably at her age then but I actually stuck the leg of the stool part way in.
Wearing very short skirts and short lose shorts with no panties made humping easy when I was hot, wet, and bare against things. I've humped many bare men's legs.
Between things I tried, my husband and other men dared me to use, I've had many toys, tools, foods, and things found in nature in my pussy.
Some I used like a dildo and others I stuck in to see how they felt.
Speaking of dildos, I wore out many of the old type vinyl covered dildos and vibrators. Golf clubs on mini golf courses, baseball bats, and bowling pins. A motorcycle gearshift with large chrome ball and several car gear shifters.
Oh, and a few trailer hitch balls behind cars and trucks. Just for humping, wooden and leather chairs, motorcycle seats, bicycle racks, fences and fence posts. Motorcycle, car, and old farm machinery parts.
Still one of my favorites is an ordinary ball point pen or crochette hook. These could be left by my chair in the living room with kids around.
Baby oil and some sun tan lotions made good lubes.

My, my, you are extremely vigorous, brazen, creative and clever. I am green with envy!

My tame adventures include a pleasant evening getting intimate with a champagne bottle.

My Aunt Luisa had a collection of canes with all sorts of handles and knobs. I used several covered with socks to make my visits ecstatic. :D

Stuffed toys
Edge of mattress
Bedpost
Table edge
Washing machine
Arm of a sofa
Chair leg
Bar stool
Broom handle
Another woman’s leg
Another woman’s ass

Specifically, the nose of a stuff bunny from Build-A-Bear Workshop (A care bear before that ) and couch arms.

Once upon a time when watching a romantic movie, I used the arm of a soft and over-stuffed sofa to achieve satisfaction. :devil:

My new love has been my desk at work. If I tilt my monitor just right then my nipples can rub against it as I hump the edge of my desk ;)

But the side of the bathtub, or a counter top is always a good time.

Last edited:
Couch arm, washing machine, and the handles of a ship's wheel converted into table.

Right after college, I came back to my apartment to see the girl I was dating riding the hard couch arm.......with a pair of her panties between her pussy and the couch. I watched for at least 2-3 minutes until she cried out.

She then noticed me and was quite pissed. I told her it ws the most beautiful, raw, hot thing I had ever seen.... she blushed but still was upset. She used my 'spying on her' as a pre-text to ending our relationship..... She was humping my couch arm in my apartment, but it was my fault. Oh well, have never got to watch that scene again.

edge of the bath, sofa arms, head board of a bed, stuff toys, cushions of course, my own heel.

My husbands knee when we were going out in university. My first orgasm involving someone else & we were fully clothed

I have never successfully humped a pillow. I did try. Did nothing for me. I did use the arm of the couch but not by itself. I had a toy inside me.

Back