..do garden work after an orgasm?

Primalex

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Posts
6,089
I would prefer to be more productive after sex, but I just turn around and sleep. This is awfully unproductive, when you are having sex during the day. Is there a fix?
 
I would prefer to be more productive after sex, but I just turn around and sleep. This is awfully unproductive, when you are having sex during the day. Is there a fix?
Have sex at night.

Your profile is funny! (Just an observation, not an invite)

:)
 
Find a partner who understands the creative use of gardening tools.
 
Chant this mantra: Today is for fucking. Tomorrow is for gardening. Repeat as needed.
 
Set your alarm before you get busy, allowing yourself a 20-30 minute nap after sex. It's worth a try to see if you can have the best of both worlds by going with your natural inclination to rest AND wake up feeling refreshed and productive.

I sometimes do the above when I masturbate, although I also find that if I fight my inclination to sleep after a good orgasm, I usually get a second wind within an hour, provided I'm not exhausted/sleep-deprived going into the orgasm(s). With orgasms closer to bedtime, that second wind can lead to some serious insomnia for me.

People handle naps and orgasms differently, so do some experimenting to see what maximizes your own productivity.
 
Why not have sex in the garden, then at least you're halfway to getting the job done?
 
As long as you're not falling asleep DURING the sex, I fail to see the problem?
 
Gardening is always better than sex, and what you eat tastes better.
 
Only God gardens better. I even have a snake in my garden.

A snake in your garden. Is this some kind of kinky gardening metaphor?

Penis-Snake.png
 
Back
Top