ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
chewbacca71 said:
Hey Shaq, good to see you. Congrats on the championship by the way .lol.

My wife makes AWESOME homemade tacos. ( Ok, she buys the shells, but the rest she does lol)

Chewey

3peat! Wahoo! Thanks, I've actually heard rumors that LAL may be going to trade Horry, Fox and cash to LAC for the 8th pick in the draft...so my ears are still open...

Homemade tacos are the best...what does your wife put in hers?

I like meat, seasoning (2 1/2 packs per lbs, so yummy), lettice, shredded cheese and hot taco sauce...none of the mild stuff for me...
 
She uses a lot of meat, seasonings, a couple different kinds of cheese(not sure what) and then for her and the kids she adds lettuce, tomato, hot sauce and sour creme.

Chewey

I think that would be a bad trade for the Lakers. Everyone is pretty young, why break up a good thing.
 
Damn Chewie & Shaq yer making me hungry!!! :mad:

Chewie that the 1st nice thing you have said about yer wife. :D
 
Well Arc, if you looked at my location , it has changed from going down to leveling off.

Chewey
 
Good for you Pm, have a couple for me. Actually got a few smirnoff ices in the freezer for when the kids are asleep.

Chewey
 
Smirnoff Ice!! *steals one from Chewie stash*

Have fun PM! Don't get way plastered. :D
 
*Pulls Arc back* What do I get in exchange for sharing yon beverage?? Hmmmm??

Chewey
 
Arc da Rat said:
Umm ... I won't kill you in thread. :D

Okies not that huh? Hows about this? :kiss:

Works for me.. I am easy to please. lol

Anyone else want one? These are great when they are slushy.

Chewey
 
Ok, the one night a week that I can be here late and no one is here........HELLLOOOO
 
chewbacca71 said:
She uses a lot of meat, seasonings, a couple different kinds of cheese(not sure what) and then for her and the kids she adds lettuce, tomato, hot sauce and sour creme.

Chewey

I think that would be a bad trade for the Lakers. Everyone is pretty young, why break up a good thing.

I think the subpar play of the role players during most of the kings series is the catalyst plus there's this CC player named Qyntel Woods who has a Scottie Pippen type game...

Have fun tonight PM!
 
Shaq said:


I think the subpar play of the role players during most of the kings series is the catalyst plus there's this CC player named Qyntel Woods who has a Scottie Pippen type game...

Have fun tonight PM!

Still, Rich Fox is pretty consistent nightin and night out, and Robert Horry does all the little things, plus is never afraid to take big shots.

Chewey
 
Yeah, I'm kinda iffy on the news myself....but Woods may be an all around talent (though he's yet to show anything but offense) that could be invaluable...


I'm off you all....have a good night....
 
Lauren.Hynde said:
bye, Shaq

Don't know what you were talking about, but it didn't sound good... ;)

I was still understanding the conversation when it was about tacos... I got a bit lost after that... Damn I'm hungry now.. not surprising though .. its 3pm and I havn't had breakfast yet
 
Oh it's the best!

It's meat, sausages, ham between slices of bread, covered by a slice of melting cheese, all drenched in a thick special sauce made of tobasco, whiskey, beer, and some secret ingredient. Fried eggs and chips are optional. It's a killer for your health if you're a sissy but it's sooooooo good...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top