Stories you desperately wish would continue

Not so much a story I desperately wish would continue, but an author I wish was still around to write more stories. Did klrxo just drop off the face of the planet? There's still so much more to be done with BSTC, Hurricane Mom, etc.
 
My short list!

Sister smokes by CC07. I have tried to contact the writer to no avail. It hit on so many of my fetishes. Incest not being one of them even with that I love the series!
 
My short list

Keat's most excellent Executive Privilege series.

Absoluterotter's also excellent The EMT series.

Shadowcatcher's Riding Bareback series. (Not much chance there, it was posted in its entirety in one month back in 2002.)

Gottschalk03's amazing How Christi Paid for College series.

Funinthesun56's fantastic two part series A New Experience for Ann. (Not much chance there, as it was posted in its entirety in 2008 and it is at a good ending for the story arc, but there is still room for a continuation of the wildly hot story.)
 
Siblings with Benefits by Lovecraft68 (he posted above on this thread and I hope he comes back)

The series was very long and did have a wonderful ending with a lot of closure, but the two characters Mark and Megan became so real to me I-and I bet many others-would love to see one more look at them, perhaps a year into their marriage and what their life would be like.

Neither could have children, but in my mind I see them taking in a young child with a bad background like they had, a little girl perhaps.

Just saw this....two things

1-thank you for the compliments.

2-. Not a chance. That series took a heavy toll on me, even if I were crazy enough to try to bring them back....I think my wife would kill me.
 
Mittens, of course!

I had totally fallen for Sam and Nina. And they promised more then just disappeared.
I found the mix of kinky and humor unbeatable.
 
It's criminal that Threads didn't continue - such a great story https://www.literotica.com/s/threads-the-island

And one of my personal favourites - a light bdsm romance story where the author disappeared, but it was so well written and I've read it many times (incomplete) - Side Bet Bluff https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=802698&page=submissions

*sigh* why do the great ones tend to disappear?

Threads was 43 pages...so about 150k words....how much more could there be?

The only disappointment stems from the fact the author seems to be a one hit wonder and hasn't followed it up with anything at all
 
Threads was 43 pages...so about 150k words....how much more could there be?

The only disappointment stems from the fact the author seems to be a one hit wonder and hasn't followed it up with anything at all

Exactly, it would have been good for the series to continue - I'm not saying that particular book, but I am given to understand some authors out there write more than one story about the same character/s.

The author promised another story about the same characters soon, was very enthusiastic about it and left it very open to a sequel... and then disappeared.

I was hopeful on this one because the first story was so complete, and because he was very communicative on his blog before disappearing. Bit of a shame.
 
The Young Sissy series by smittysimon. Not only one of the best feminization/forced feminization stories ever but it also influenced me personally, I felt so attached and moved to this series that when I started my own transition I chose the name of the main sissy of the sissy dungeon, Isabella, as my female name.

Trapped and Trained by SissyIndy. Such a delicious forced feminization series and one of the most extreme on the forced feminization genre, I would give anything to know the end of the story.

Alex by UberAndrew. I am really obsessed with this story, it's my most favorite of all stories on the theme of guy-meets-old-friend-who-reveals-to-be-transitioning-and-falls-in-love-with-her. I am so obsessed with it that I sent a message to the author asking what happened to him and am considering flooding him with messages.
 
LadyAmy I need you!

This is terrible cause it's TWO STORIES!! LadyAmy's stories, Changing Room Diaries and School Trip of Control, are both fantastic! And she's nice and replied to my feedback, saying she'll post new installments. But there's been nothing for a while now :/ Anyone else know these or have talked to her recently? If you like anything Lesbians check em out, they made me write my first piece for the site.
 
Couture and Nipplepump

I always really liked were "Sybian Training" by Couture. Well written; very hot. The way it ended would seem like a Chapter 2 would be expected.

https://www.literotica.com/s/sybian-training

Another series I would absolutely love to see continue again is the "Her Mothers ... " series from Nipplepump. This series hit all my buttons. Nylon fetish, bondage, mother/daughter.. But I havent seen anything posted since '07.

https://www.literotica.com/s/her-mothers-black-stockings-ch-01
 
A mother's revenge by 1sickbastard was good and has a lot of potential, but nothing for a couple of years now. He did say he is getting back to it though so fingers crossed.

John and Melissa by Naughtymisty...4 chapters that were very good, but the author has not been back to lit in a long time now.

On the other hand I could name some series that are the other extreme and should wrap up, but they just keep spinning wheels instead. Sometimes I wonder which is worse a good series unfinished or watching a once good series just devolve because the author won't admit its over.

Yes the 'Star Trek' syndrome. They keep going till they brake it.
 
My favorite authors have disappeared from lit and dropped entirely off the face of the earth.
 
I was always curious to see where Ahabscribe's Stimulus Plan Slut story went. He had another story about a mother who was kidnapped and becomes a complete slut when she returns home (ending up in bed with her son, of course). He said there was a second chapter which was apparently completely filthy - but then sadly he disappeared from this parish.
 
What's the name of the mouth clamp story? Mike, Sam, and John lure a young drunk guy into their suv with the promise of booze and partying back at their house. Great story.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top