Any love for long and curved?

Well see now...when you start showing off more of what you got...this thread takes off again...I'm liking the total package:D

Your request would be my command. You are such a sweet, and kind soul, you deserve everything I could do for you and much more!

*blush*Well since your so far away, I guess I just need to make due with your pics:devil:

Thank you ladies for the kind words. They always make me smile :D

Mmm, simply yummy, as always.

And now is where you break out the camera and start revealing a bit more of yourself :D Because I am sure all the ladies are dying to finish unwrapping you :rose:

Mmm, simply yummy, as always.

And now is where you break out the camera and start revealing a bit more of yourself :D Because I am sure all the ladies are dying to finish unwrapping you :rose:

Oh, you. I don't think there are but a few of you...and I thank and embrace all I can get! :rose:

Oh wow! I can imagine you spooned behind me with your leg over me so I could run my hand along it.
You are such a tease;):kiss:

That sounds mighty nice! Don't expect to stay spooned for long if you plan on getting it active :devil:

Peeking into this thread, I can say that I think any woman would be lucky to get this poking her inside depths.

I think that's the best pic I've taken of it. Thank you for your words, they made me smile, like this --> :D It's caused its fair share of orgasms :)

****MMM MMM MMMMM!!!**** :) decided to catch up and errrrrmm well "enjoy" the pics. I'd be willing to wear ur ass out Mister

Now I said I wasn't sure about two redheads, one on the other hand...I could take you :rose: I'd enjoy every bit of wrecking that pussy :devil:

As long as we can give pleasure that is what it is all about?

For me, yes. Dicks were made for two things. Peeing and orgasms. I have yet to meet a woman who doesn't appreciate the second purpose :devil:

I see a lot of our Lit men are straight in the inches department, I am not. I have a sharp upward curve. It makes for quite the G-spot pleaser! :devil:

I'm not a thin guy, so most of my pics won't include my body. Maybe if the request is there, I might take a few. This is just my pic thread for all the ladies who enjoy the feeling of a nice curved dick. If you have never had one, I've been told it's quite pleasurable! ;)

I've been a looker for quite a while, might as well start a pic thread.

My "banana"
postimage.org/image/nhpfwu87j/

I have more, if there is any interest, I can post them.

Very nice, I have a dildo just the same shape, curved, never realized real mens cocks could actually curve, nice to see and know!! Thanks for sharing! Made my day!

I do too

My dick curves to the left. Always has since I can remember. Most women I have been with enjoy.

just dropping off a gift

81754257.gif

I bet you'd be able to flip me like a pancake:eek::devil:

The real question is, would you let me stuff you like a turkey? Ok, cheesy, but I bet it made you smile ;)

Very nice, I have a dildo just the same shape, curved, never realized real mens cocks could actually curve, nice to see and know!! Thanks for sharing! Made my day!

You made my day! Thanks for the nice words! Yeah, its some disease, but the only affect is has is on pussies :)

My dick curves to the left. Always has since I can remember. Most women I have been with enjoy.

From my experience, women have told me the curve makes it feel thicker. My upward curve is a G-spot tickler :) Seems to work well!

Sexy picture, from a sexy poster. Too bad, her dress is going the wrong direction! None the less, very arousing!

Well, after seeing your comments on my thread, I had to check yours out as well. So glad I did! Yummy yummy yummy!

Back