Married Man Handjob

Mr. Lovecraft - I am sorry that you do not find anything sexy or moral about my post. I do not often post on the forum, but since my fetish has to remain secret, I just feel good being able to talk about it. It is true that I am far from a perfect wife. I have read posts by women who include their husbands in their adventures - and I do not. It would hurt him - so morally? I am trash. I still feel that touching a man and bringing him to orgasm is exciting and as I stated in my original post - it was sooooooo exciting! It is my secret and my fetish. Maybe it will come back to haunt me someday - but that is a risk I will take for now.

I suddenly feel the need to go out and find a willing man to bring to a warm climax. Yes - an arrogant man would be perfect!

Everybody has their fantasies and turn ons. It doesn't make you a prude just because you don't agree. If everybody were the same then sex would be boring and we would all be having missionary every night.

I guess you just have to respect other people and the goings on in their lives :)

Everybody has their fantasies and turn ons. It doesn't make you a prude just because you don't agree. If everybody were the same then sex would be boring and we would all be having missionary every night.

I guess you just have to respect other people and the goings on in their lives :)

True dat

Eva - I guess that is what I meant to say. Much better stated. We don't want life to turn into a Huxley novel.

Awesome thread. Something about that risky business of playing around so close to others and with a complete stranger. Wish I could come across someone like you ;)

Hey Melissa, that is a really hot and harmless fetish. A guy gets a hot memory, you get to scratch your itch, no one gets hurt or pregnant. Never been married, but I was once out with a female friend while dating someone else. It was just lunch, but she put her hand on my crotch under the ta=ble and rubbed me through my pants until my lap was a sticky precummy mess. We left the table for a few minutes so she could finish me off in private, then returned, me flushed and no longer hungry! It was so amazingly hot!

Again, 99.99% of married men would say thanks, but no thanks, if their own wives had taken care of them each morning. Just saying. Temptation is easier to resist if one is satisfied.

Analysing

Lovely kink...and quite harmless.
I am wondering whether your pleasure is more derived from pleasing the guy, or from having control over him. I suspect the latter, since it fits well with the arrogant stereotype, as well as with the married status.

In the last year I have been turned on getting a married man to leave his wife for 15 minutes and giving him a handjob. What started out as simple teasing in a restaurant became a exciting turn on last summer. It started with spotting a man having a nice dinner with his wife, making eye contact and flirting. Once he was hooked, I licked my lips and walked toward the bathroom. In a clumsy way, he did follow me and struck up a conversation. He went back to his wife with a hot memory but it got me excited. I kept this up for a couple of months until I found the perfect married man. Arrogant, pushy, and full of himself. We went to my car and I stroked him to an orgasm in under 10 minutes. When I went back inside, he was eating dinner with his wife and did not even look my way. The perfect man! For the past 6 months I have given handjobs to dozens of married men, some when I was with my husband. Although my husband does not know about my habit, he does get rewarded later when we go to bed. I just had to share.

Hi Melissa. Sexy fantasy. I like it ;)

Again, 99.99% of married men would say thanks, but no thanks, if their own wives had taken care of them each morning. Just saying. Temptation is easier to resist if one is satisfied.

This is a common fallacy, but sex outside a marriage is not about satisfaction or the lack thereof. It's about sex with others, a strong desire all humans share.

I obviously need to take out the Missus to restaurants more often, lol. This is so incredibly sexy, thank you for sharing and the new fantasy that I now have!

For some reason, girls that enjoy playing with married men are a huge turn-on for me :devil:

Very nice! I had never really thought about this. Being in a very low sex marriage and being a high sex individual this would be amazing I think.

This is a common fallacy, but sex outside a marriage is not about satisfaction or the lack thereof. It's about sex with others, a strong desire all humans share.

I appreciate your OPINION on this topic. (I assume it's an opinion. If not, I apologize and look forward to seeing references to some authoritative statistical behavioral psychology studies. I am always looking to learn something new.) Speaking as a man in a "low sex" marriage, I would think that a man who hadn't had any action in weeks might be more inclined to accept a "handy" from a stranger than a man who gets his dick wet morning and night, but that is just my OPINION.

I appreciate your OPINION on this topic. (I assume it's an opinion. If not, I apologize and look forward to seeing references to some authoritative statistical behavioral psychology studies. I am always looking to learn something new.)

You first.

Lovely fantasy, and kudos to you Melissa for indulging your fantasy and giving some men a thrill. It may even improve the marriage of the lucky few fellows who feel your delicate fingers wrapped around them.

Extracurricular activity in marriage is a common and ancient practice, especially given how relatively new marrying for "love" (rather than real estate, money, or a peace treaty) is.

It is often about more than a strong sexual desire, which Little Cordelera pointed out. It can be emotional or merely physical, or one person just seeking something--whatever it may be--that they cannot get from a spouse.

Honesty and openness are great, but they are not a panacea or a magic wand. Sometimes a man's wand needs a stroking just because. Sometimes a woman just needs to stroke one.

Loved Your Response

Mr. Lovecraft - I am sorry that you do not find anything sexy or moral about my post. I do not often post on the forum, but since my fetish has to remain secret, I just feel good being able to talk about it. It is true that I am far from a perfect wife. I have read posts by women who include their husbands in their adventures - and I do not. It would hurt him - so morally? I am trash. I still feel that touching a man and bringing him to orgasm is exciting and as I stated in my original post - it was sooooooo exciting! It is my secret and my fetish. Maybe it will come back to haunt me someday - but that is a risk I will take for now.

I suddenly feel the need to go out and find a willing man to bring to a warm climax. Yes - an arrogant man would be perfect!
Life is all about choices! As long as I choose and fully understand and accept the consequences then "no harm no foul"! If my intent is to maliciously harm someone, then shame on me! My choice, I would be tempted and probably aroused and then evaluate my decision based on circumstance! In my case, I would probably decline but I would share the tempting opportunity with my spouse. It seems to alaysb amp up her libido if she perceives "competition"!

You first.

All I know is that when I'm getting sex at home, less time is spent letting my mind wander or looking around elsewhere. That isn't to say that I go out and make passes at other women or have affairs or anything, but I just find myself less curious about other women when things are going well at home.

I think everyones reasons are probably different. You can both show scientific evidence from both sides, it's still dependent on the parties involved and their situations in my opinion.

I appreciate your OPINION on this topic. (I assume it's an opinion. If not, I apologize and look forward to seeing references to some authoritative statistical behavioral psychology studies. I am always looking to learn something new.) Speaking as a man in a "low sex" marriage, I would think that a man who hadn't had any action in weeks might be more inclined to accept a "handy" from a stranger than a man who gets his dick wet morning and night, but that is just my OPINION.

I don't think either of you are wrong. For many people, the desire to have sex outside the marriage is derived from a longing for variety and adventure. But I also believe that the for some, the tipping point between desire and action is often lack of satisfaction/frustration at home.

Back