where was your last cum shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I flew solo last night. So I covered my stomach, chest...the pressure was up..so you can imagine where some landed that didnt hit the head board
 
In my wife's cunt. Bent over our bed. I love cumming in her pussy or ass from behind.
 
Deep into my wife's throat.

I started off straddling her as she squeezed my cock between her tits. The head would slide in and out of her mouth as I fucked her tits, holding onto the headboard for support. Then just as I was about to cum, I began more forcefully fucking her mouth as she moaned, maybe in pleasure or surprise or uncertainly, maybe all of them. As I began to unload into her, I thrust down into her mouth hard, unable to control myself. She never stopped sucking, and swallowed every last drop.

It was super hot.
 
Sensuous Massage and HJ

My gf gave me a sensuous massage last night. She rubbed me firmly at first then lightly touching my skin to arouse me. When I was on my front I was amazed at how good it felt and how she teased me with light touches to my ass crack and balls. By the time I turned over, I was hard and very turned on. She did not touch my dick until I was sufficiently teased and almost begging for release. Then she finally grabbed my dick and gave me a nice HJ. My orgasm built slowly and when I finally did cum I squirted all over my stomach, chest, and her hand.

She cleaned me up and we went to sleep. I was not asked for any return favors, just her love of giving me pleasure is what was left in my mind.

ES
 
On my stomach. My FWB came over last night and we hung out. He wanted to have sex and for some assorted reasons I just didn't want to. But we sort of made out and he started to slide into me before I told him to hold on. He pulled out and I let him straddle me. I started to stroke him.

"I don't want to have sex tonight," I told him. I think he was frustrated but he was sweet and just sort of stayed there, kneeling. "Let me do this, though," I said and kept stroking him, making sure I had a firm grip and pressed my thumb firmly against the underside of his cock with each stroke. He ran his hands over my sides or my thighs, just sort of feeling me, until he sort of tensed up and blasted three solid ropes across my stomach. He kissed me and said thank you and then climbed off and brought me a washcloth, and we then fell asleep together watching a movie.

It wasn't the most pounding or erotic sex ever, but I think it was what I needed to do and also all that I could bring myself to do - as I said, because of some assorted issues I've been dealing with. But it was kind of nice for a change as well, and I appreciate the guy for understanding and being kind.
 
Deep in my wife's pussy mixed with a friends load he left in her 5 minutes before.
 
..........

................
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Inside my wife's pussy. We were sitting on the couch and her boy shorts were kinda pulled up, exposing her pussy. I commented about nice it looked and she pulled them higher. I went between her legs and started licking her like nobody's business. I started fucking her on the couch, easing her to the edge of the couch. After a few minutes of this, I grabbed a pillow and threw it on the floor. I motioned for her to get on the floor, she asked how I wanted her. I said, your choice. She got on all fours, ass up. I entered her from behind and dumped a hot load, deep inside her pussy. :devil:

Lucky sumbeech... That sounds like a damn good evening. Mine was in my right hand, then down the shower drain.
 
...............

...............
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Inside a friend who I see way too infrequently. When she's in town it's usually just a matter of time before we get together and jump each other. No different this time. She teased me because she could see I was already hard while we were out getting dinner. Later she admitted she was already all wet, too. She came over to my apartment and we just kinda undressed each other and then she was straddling me and I was all the way in her and the first time after a long break is always kind of explosive and draining. We tried to draw it out as long as we could but eventually need takes over. The second round was much more relaxing.
 
Into the gusset of a pair of panties. I put them on afterwards and wore them around feeling the sticky cum on my balls, cock and ass.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top