Big Breasted British Women

Big Breasted British Broads would have rounded out the alliteration nicely.

bodyideal-copy.jpg

All lovely to look at...:rose:

Being British it's nice to see a thread like this for the bigger woman :D

I think that most men prefer curvy women despite the madness that is portrayed in most of the media.

I do not find skinny women attractive in the slightest. Plus, real boobs are far more beautiful than plastic ones!

bodyideal-copy.jpg

All lovely to look at...:rose:

Agree all very attractive but the curves are a winner. The size 14 looks fantastic, I have always preferred curves even as a teenager.

If anyone wants a great big breasted model check out the lovely welsh lass Lorna Morgan ( I'd post pic but on my smartphone at the moment)

As juvenile as British 'Lads Mags', they do pick some fabulously endowed, gorgeous women for models.
Models such as Lucy Pinder,
nuts_lucy_pinder_nuts.co_.uk_05.jpg

Michelle Marsh,
0739_130748_Iss1107_michellemarsh_01.jpg

Peta Todd,
britains_got_boobs_nuts.co_.uk_52.jpg

Holley Pears,
holly_peers_0913_83.jpg

Sophie Howard,
joy_of_boobs_2012_sexy_nuts.co_.uk_44.jpg

and the oh so gorgeous Lucy Collett.
0113_lucy_collett_nuts_babes_26.jpg

(I'd like to say I have a little bit of a girl crush on Lucy Collett, but I don't. I have an absolutely MASSIVE girl crush on her! I always swore I 'd be faithful to hubbie, but if she gave me the come on....)

Possibly a bit extreme for this page, but she's one of my most favorite British big-breast models... Rachel Aldana.

95.jpg

As a big breasted British woman, I heartily thank you and invite you to browse my picture thread, which prominantly features my big breasts :D

Back