Braless Women In Public

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never understood why so many women put a bra on immediately when they get up in the morning. I do understand that larger chested women wouldn't want to go out in public with out the support and control of a bra or if they had folks they weren't intimate with in the house or something. But, to immediately put a bra on as soon as they are out of bed as always struck me as strange, even prudish.

Any thoughts or observations from the women here?

My usual morning routine:

I don't necessarily put on a bra as soon as I get up in the morning. Will usually be in a robe while I get some coffee and breakfast or get myself ready.

But most mornings I am also getting dressed fairly quickly either to go to work, to do some house work, to run errands or am on the go elsewhere. So since obviously I put on a bra before getting dressed, I am usually not braless for very long in the morning.

it's hot

Being from Atlanta, women tend to go without in the summer time- though it's not the norm. This thread is beautiful- and I wish you all lived in Atlanta! :)

I have gone braless in public but usually I'm wearing a thick sweater or coat.

I have to try it this summer wearing much thinner material lol

braless1.jpg

Yep...definitely sexy. Lovely!

I sometimes love to walk around in the city, especially summertime completely native, no bra or panties and occasionally find it a thrill to flash...

Kisses Suzanne x x x

Ok, I have to just hop on this thread real quick, because just yesterday I noticed a beautiful black girl wearing a black tank top, and no bra...
I looked, and saw the most succulent outline of breasts-including slightly puffy nipples.
I did not stare, I just, saw them. And she saw me and smiled..
I looked back, and just had this moment where she smiled in my direction, and I thought, "That woman is proud of her breasts, and that's fucking awesome."
It's not sexy, hot, or obscene, it's just good.
I think women should be proud of their breasts. Every person on this planet(give or take) has sucked on boob, which is why they are alive today. I understand it may make a girl self conscious, but if you can, find a day to go braless. Maybe just down to the store, heck, the laundry mat! (appropriate ;) )
Let those boobies relax and flaunt them, no matter the size or shape.

Okay. Lol, I will jump back off so I can actually read some previous posts *sneaks away*

I would love to go braless all the time, I hate bras but the attention is just not worth it. I have had people follow me down the street, the jerks....

I am f/g cup and usually wear custom sports bras which are fairly comfortable and look not that different than braless except you can see I am wearing a bra.

Ok, I have to just hop on this thread real quick, because just yesterday I noticed a beautiful black girl wearing a black tank top, and no bra...
I looked, and saw the most succulent outline of breasts-including slightly puffy nipples.
I did not stare, I just, saw them. And she saw me and smiled..
I looked back, and just had this moment where she smiled in my direction, and I thought, "That woman is proud of her breasts, and that's fucking awesome."
It's not sexy, hot, or obscene, it's just good.
I think women should be proud of their breasts. Every person on this planet(give or take) has sucked on boob, which is why they are alive today. I understand it may make a girl self conscious, but if you can, find a day to go braless. Maybe just down to the store, heck, the laundry mat! (appropriate ;) )
Let those boobies relax and flaunt them, no matter the size or shape.

Okay. Lol, I will jump back off so I can actually read some previous posts *sneaks away*

Hmm. I really like what you wrote :)

I sometimes love to walk around in the city, especially summertime completely native, no bra or panties and occasionally find it a thrill to flash...

Kisses Suzanne x x x

after reading this and then seeing your pic id love to know what city so i could try to chatch a glimse of that amazing body!

Kisses Suzanne x x x

Where in the UK are you , so I can keep a look out for you ? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back