The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
to thaw out more like, lol. I'm much more acclimated to the warm weather than all this cold...

to thaw out more like, lol. I'm much more acclimated to the warm weather than all this cold...

I've got a partner who lives out in the high desert. He keeps talking about how sorry he is that he couldn't afford to move to Anchorage. It may get cold where he lives but at least the sun comes out in the winter. Alaska is a great place for a second home, provided you like the huntin' and fishin' lifestyle but I'd never settle there.

Gee, I keep inviting people to come join the party but there's no one here. Guess I'll go take a bath.

Gerome_Greek_Interior_sketch.jpg

Are the Maidens in the bath? Woohoo! Last one in's a tight-assed fundamentalist. :D

Yeah, man. The water's hot, the soap is slippery and the chastity belts only cover the front.
horny-1.gif

Chastity is a relative terminology...besides, there ain't a lock goin' that can withstand my set of master keys.

Form a line, ladies. :devil:

nice... man there are some fine ass chicks in here tonight!*looks around to make sure Molly's not coming*

They're permanent staff. They scrub backs (and fronts) keep the baths at the right temperature and give the world's best massages, no matter what you need massaged.

Oh, Mimi, you always find exactly where the itch is . . . mmmmm

nice... man there are some fine ass chicks in here tonight!*looks around to make sure Molly's not coming*

Chicks? Did someone leave the henhouse door open again? Because the only chicks that I'm aware of are baby chickens. :rolleyes:

Not a problem...the Maidens won't say anything...we sure won't...and the elves are too busy cleaning the pool filters...we're cool. ;)

You so sure about that? You forget--I know all and see all.

You and the bear are in deep shit.

They're permanent staff. They scrub backs (and fronts) keep the baths at the right temperature and give the world's best massages, no matter what you need massaged.

Oh, Mimi, you always find exactly where the itch is . . . mmmmm

there will definitely be some serious itch scratchin' goin on in here tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back