Flashfic thread: Rotating themes

How many posts to change the topic?

• Total voters
MistressLynn said:
I thought the same thing.......It seems like it's always the same few of us.
Yes. Go start knocking on threads. Demand a story or you'll....you'll...
Well, I'm the good little witch. I'm sure you'll think of something.

glynndah said:
Yes. Go start knocking on threads. Demand a story or you'll....you'll...
Well, I'm the good little witch. I'm sure you'll think of something.

That seems to imply I am the bad one ..... LOL :rolleyes:

MistressLynn said:
That seems to imply I am the bad one ..... LOL :rolleyes:

Oh, no! That's Cloudy! I can also be very bad when necessary, but it frightens the Flying Monkeys.

glynndah said:
Oh, no! That's Cloudy! I can also be very bad when necessary, but it frightens the Flying Monkeys.

Perhaps I should go visit a few threads. I've written 2 this topic. I think I've done my share and deserve to read a few. I'll look for some friendly people who look like they might have a story to tell....

Last edited:
7 of 10 -- Sweets and Food

He couldn't remember the last time he ate a hot dog at a carnival, and the aroma was making his mouth water. Hands shaking he opened his change purse and offered a quarter to the boy behind the counter, "One hot dog please, with mustard."

"Three bucks, pop," said the boy, "Where you been hidin'?"

He dug out three grimy bills and took the hot dog. He ate it slowly. It was delicious.

"Dad," came a voice behind him, "You shouldn't wander like that. Come on now."

He allowed her to lead him away. He had enjoyed his hot dog.

(100 even)

glynndah said:
Well I don't have anything flying around here. ;)

I can also be very bad when I want to. :devil:

See, just threatening to start knocking on doors works.

Good little story, TE! And without a visit from MistressLynn or me. How nice.

glynndah said:
See, just threatening to start knocking on doors works.

Good little story, TE! And without a visit from MistressLynn or me. How nice.

Thanks, pretty witch. ;)

Tell the truth, I'd welcome a visit from you lovely ladies. :rose:

8 of 10 Sweets/food

No one knew if she would be here next year at this time. The prognosis didn’t look good according to the doctors. We tried not to think of that as we brought all her favorites to tempt her with. Too often she didn’t eat enough, causing her to lose more weight.

There was carrot cake, apple pie, hand dipped chocolates, caramel corn and some peanut brittle. Someone even brought in her favorite drink. Everything was homemade, from recipes she herself had used at one time.

Now they were being passed on to me. But all I wanted was my mom.

(100 words)

TE999 said:
Thanks, pretty witch. ;)

Tell the truth, I'd welcome a visit from you lovely ladies. :rose:

Hm. We were planning on hanging out where you're posting, causing mischief, until we got a story. Your threads are safe.... Others had better beware...
*best good little witch glare*

glynndah said:
Hm. We were planning on hanging out where you're posting, causing mischief, until we got a story. Your threads are safe.... Others had better beware...
*best good little witch glare*
We were? Oh right we were LOL ;)

But we added a couple here too :rose:

I think my strategy would work better if we weren't the only three people awake right now.... :cathappy:

glynndah said:
I think my strategy would work better if we weren't the only three people awake right now.... :cathappy:
This might be true. So I should push it in the daytime I guess :rolleyes:

glynndah said:

Make that two---Night Ladies--Sweet Dreams. :rose:

9 of 10 Sweets

He watched the cart avidly as it made its way around the room, his eyes firmly attached to the large Jamaican rum double choc cheesecake on the top tier.
There were only two pieces left. Closer and closer the cart came. Now there was only one piece. His heart skipped a beat as a hand hovered over that one piece. He sighed in relief as it passed over to the lemon meringue pie.
Then he felt it – the waves of disapproval rolling across the table to him.
The cart arrived.
He sighed. “Just coffee please. Isn’t that right, my sweet?”

(100 words)

Not So Good Humor (10/10)

It never seemed to fail. No matter what work he had to do or errands to see through all it took was one time through that antiquated, tinny-sounding faux calliope music to set his mouth watering and his hands reaching for his wallet while he ran out to the street as quickly as his feet would take him.

"What'll ya have?"
"Dreamsicle and one of those Strawberry Shortcake bars"
"Comin' right up."

He handed over the exact change, and bit into the crumb-covered strawberry happiness on the way back into the house.

Doris was in the doorway. Their bedsheet around her body.

"What the hell?"

Last edited:

Oh yeah, um...

Bear with me, not sure what all's been used...how about....

Pets

:cool:

Alright, here's my contribution for sweets. Better late than never, right? ;)

He lay with his hands tied to the headboard by a silk scarf as a scoop of peach ice cream melted on his tummy.

Kneeling beside him, luscious ass in the air, his sweet girl lapped at him like a hungry cat. He watched her pink tongue dart out, catching a drip.

He needed to touch her.

“Untie me, sugar. Please.”

She smiled and laid on top of him, squishing ice cream between their bodies and released his hands.

Filling his hands with womanly flesh, he devoured her peachy mouth and felt happier than he had in a long time.

(100 words exactly) :)

tickledkitty said:
Alright, here's my contribution for sweets. Better late than never, right? ;)

He lay with his hands tied to the headboard by a silk scarf as a scoop of peach ice cream melted on his tummy.

Kneeling beside him, luscious ass in the air, his sweet girl lapped at him like a hungry cat. He watched her pink tongue dart out, catching a drip.

He needed to touch her.

“Untie me, sugar. Please.”

She smiled and laid on top of him, squishing ice cream between their bodies and released his hands.

Filling his hands with womanly flesh, he devoured her peachy mouth and felt happier than he had in a long time.

(100 words exactly) :)

Um. Who's going to tell her we moved onto "Pets"? Oh, never mind. It'll fit. :cathappy:

glynndah said:
Um. Who's going to tell her we moved onto "Pets"? Oh, never mind. It'll fit. :cathappy:

I know we've moved on. I already wrote it though, and here I am messing up the thread AGAIN. :catgrin: Bad kitty.

tickledkitty said:
I know we've moved on. I already wrote it though, and here I am messing up the thread AGAIN. :catgrin: Bad kitty.

I messed it up before too.

Bonus story again!! :)

Back