f/20 seeking :)

aisforapple01

Virgin
Hey I'm a 20 year old female. I am looking for a guy who likes to chat and will eventually be okay with chatting on the phone. I have an curvy/athletic body, long brown hair and eyes, articulate and I love to laugh. I would like to find a guy who is funny and makes for good conversation online, on webcam and eventually the phone. And when I say webcam this does not automatically translate to I will take my clothes off. Plus I don't send nude pic's sorry :(. So this may be a long shot, but are there any tall, good looking, fit, men 20's - early 30's out there? If you are send me a pm and a pic (not a dirty one), I'll be sure to do the same :)

Last edited:
Hey I'm a 20 year old female. I am looking for a guy who likes to chat and will eventually be okay with chatting on the phone. I have an curvy/athletic body, long brown hair and eyes, articulate and I love to laugh. I would like to find a guy who is funny and makes for good conversation online, on webcam and eventually the phone. So this may be a long shot, but are there any tall, good looking, fit, men 20's - early 30's out there? If you are send me a pm and a pic, I'll be sure to do the same :)

Aww, you soo had me until you got to that tall and fit part!!
Anyway, good luck. ;)

Oh so close...damn it. You could always shut your eyes when you talk? Nah, oh well I tried!

Durn it, foiled again....pesky kids

Hmmm?

If you areseriously wanting to explore your fantasies and sexuality, and to have some rather nice, long, and intense orgasms, please respond.

I doubt you'll be disappointed.

gooday there I'm Craig its nice to meet you. let me first say that I'm not like most guys I won't just say send me pictures or get on cam. I like to get to know people and enjoy a good conversation. I'm nice, intelligent and articulate. if you're interested I would like to chat.

Fit yes, older yes, tall.... Got me on that one. Almost had me there. Sorry I did not fit into the box.

32 6'1" 175Lbs. light brown hair, Hazel eyes. loves to chat. I think I sent you a pic if not let me know and I'll get on that.

i think i might be the winning ticket. im 20 years old 6'4 brown hair and eyes and im very talkative haha

Back